Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       12-12-2006, 8:35 PM Reply   
Are there any other pro riders besides Chad Sharpe and Rusty Malinoski from Canada?
Old     (rorowake)      Join Date: Oct 2003       12-12-2006, 8:54 PM Reply   
KYLE RATTRAY
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-12-2006, 10:56 PM Reply   
are u kidding me brad?

Ryan Doyle
Kevin Henshaw
Aaron Rathy
Sunni-Anne Ball

to name a few more....
Old     (greenpinky)      Join Date: Apr 2004       12-13-2006, 5:08 AM Reply   
Steve McKinley
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-13-2006, 6:29 AM Reply   
Brad, where is that profile pic taken?
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       12-13-2006, 7:07 AM Reply   
Brad Buskus, Bradey Price
Old     (sk_centurion)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-13-2006, 7:14 AM Reply   
Aden I am from Saskatoon To were do you ride? I am usually at the Strap? I have a Blue & White Centurion.
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-13-2006, 12:22 PM Reply   
Hey Jay, sweet to see a local.. where you a project manager at?

I dont usually ride in Saskatoon... I used to be member of the wakeboard clubs on the river, but since it was out of commish this year I obviously couldn't get in it. For the last 2 summers I have been living in BC riding with Jeremy Matthews, IMO the top wakeboard coach in canada currently. I also ride comps across Canada and live in North Carolina for a month or two every year and help out/ride at a waterski/wakeboard school.

Moral of the story is I dont ride stoon much, but I would love to hook up with ya next summer if I am around :-)

I wont be in Norcar or BC next summer though, I'll just be chilling around stoon so maybe we will be able to hook up.

(Message edited by aden_g on December 13, 2006)
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-13-2006, 12:28 PM Reply   
Jay, do you know Scott Hasum, another local with a Centurion? I belive an 04 Cyclone.... But I don't know my Centurions too well.

He is up at Waskesiu usually, I belive. I have rode BS with him a couple times in his boat, though.
Old     (sk_centurion)      Join Date: Oct 2006       12-13-2006, 12:58 PM Reply   
Aden I work for my families business I am a Roofing Contractor (Clark Roofing) I just got my boat Last winter so I am just learning to wake board. I have not see any others with a Centurion well except Rusty's Brother but he sold his boat at the end of the season, he had the same boat as me. Hit me up in the summer if you want some pulls I am always looking for a Third and maybe you can give me some pointers.
Old     (brad63)      Join Date: Jun 2006       12-13-2006, 7:27 PM Reply   
ok thanks and the pic is takin at christina lake in the kootneys
Old     (faceplanter69)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-17-2006, 2:55 PM Reply   
There's a kid we saw up in Toronto at wakestock.

Dustin O'ffarel

I think his name is. He won Wakestock and he also won the worlds I beleive. Pretty sure we'll see alot of him in in the future. I'm not sure where in Canada he lives though?}
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       12-17-2006, 5:55 PM Reply   
Aden, I know which school you coach at in NC and I wish you were there when I took my son there this past summer. I was totally disappointed and will never go back.
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       12-17-2006, 10:48 PM Reply   
Ya... Dustin O is one of my good buddies from BC.... he is definetly one of Canadas next big names in the sport.... he kills!
Old     (aden_g)      Join Date: Mar 2006       12-18-2006, 12:29 PM Reply   
Really, Randy? That is very surprising to hear. Do you remember who his instructors were?
Old     (dudeman)      Join Date: Mar 2005       12-18-2006, 12:43 PM Reply   
Aden, can't remember the names but for the 1st 2 days it was on the big lake with a couple of girls. They had a chance to get a few sets in and turned them down. Can't believe turning down a set. Last 2 was on the advanced or expert lake with a guy named Billy from Charlotte. He was pretty cool. First 2 days were on the X9 without any weight and a stretch ski rope which is really cheesy. Then someone brought their own rope and handle. My son didn't want to go to the expert lake at first. I'm my no means any good, but I thought the quality of instruction was really bad for the most part.