Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (wakeboardqueen)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-26-2007, 9:56 AM Reply   
I live In georgia and we have had REALLY nice weather lately and evryday I come home from school and look out the GIGANTIC window in my room at the beautiful butter , and it was no joke 70 degrees outside ...and none of my friends will pull me , and im really sad ;'(
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       02-26-2007, 10:47 AM Reply   
i know the feeling...
Old     (wakegenie)      Join Date: Sep 2006       02-26-2007, 3:49 PM Reply   
yup...except that today was a snow day for me but in the summer I know exactly how you feel
Old     (junebug)      Join Date: May 2006       02-26-2007, 4:14 PM Reply   
i'd get new friends!
Old     (kal_dude)      Join Date: Apr 2006       02-26-2007, 8:04 PM Reply   
YOUR FRIENDS SUCK!!!!! if thats the case then they are really not your friends!!! if you have a spare room and place to park a master craft, ill pull you anytime!!! try going 7 months with out riding!!!
Old     (wakeboardqueen)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-28-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   
there just wussies , the water is pretty cold , but idc ! I wanna wakeboard so bad i cold die !
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-01-2007, 1:47 PM Reply   
i'm with ya! seems like i've been looking out the window for months and seeing nothing but snow. i'm a die hard snow/ski freak and go from oct. to june (open to close), but i'm getting really anxious to wakeboard.
Old     (fishondryland)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-16-2007, 12:39 PM Reply   
That's pretty sucky of your friends! I guess I can understand though cause I don't always want to do what they want either
Old     (kal_dude)      Join Date: Apr 2006       03-19-2007, 2:16 PM Reply   
ill tell u what sad is, its getting excited about going to the boat launch and seeing how thin the ice is getting and happy that what little water you can see is up to 36 deg.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (fishondryland)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-22-2007, 11:42 AM Reply   
ahh that is true!