Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-26-2010, 4:49 PM Reply   
Looking for some riders in middle tennessee who are serious about improving their riding while having a good time. Hit me up and lets board
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-26-2010, 6:03 PM Reply   
what up parker? where you normally ride? other than my bro and a friend or 2 I don't know many people that ride seriously around here either. we're usually out a few times a week and most weekends. let me know if you wanna meet up and ride sometime this week.
Old     (mustang_2146)      Join Date: Nov 2004       07-26-2010, 6:30 PM Reply   
My friend and I hit the lake at least once a week depending on our work schedule. I don't have a boat and not that good of rider but love the sport. We use to have a bunch of people to ride with but lately people have been real flakey. Wakeboard Nashville is back up and running. Check it out.

www.wakeboardnashville.com
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-26-2010, 6:50 PM Reply   
I ride at center hill pretty much every weekend. Gotta lake house up there. I'm always down to go out during the weekend when I'm not working though.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-26-2010, 7:11 PM Reply   
***during the week
Old     (jhilltn)      Join Date: Jul 2004       07-27-2010, 9:52 AM Reply   
i'm down to ride. i'm in cookeville so i go out on center hill more than anywhere else. let me know if you guys get something together.
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       07-27-2010, 10:21 AM Reply   
yea i go to center hill alot too. my parents have a lakehouse there as well. i think we will be up there thursday thru the weekend this week. we usually ride around hurricane marina area. let me know if you guys will be up there this weekend and want to ride.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-28-2010, 3:20 PM Reply   
Hey Steve, our boat is getting serviced right now so it's not looking like a can ride this weekend unless i might up with someone. What boat do you ride? I've got work Saturday but could come ride Sunday all day. I'm willing to split gas or help out however I can.
Old     (rocket71)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-28-2010, 5:25 PM Reply   
I am in Chattanooga and always looking for people to ride with me on my X2.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-28-2010, 11:25 PM Reply   
^Berry, where do you ride? I'm in Chattanooga, too.
Old     (rocket71)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-29-2010, 6:13 AM Reply   
We normally put in at the TN River Park down from the dam.
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-29-2010, 6:30 AM Reply   
Berry and Jeremy, I am in the nooga as well, hit me up anytime, always looking for some riders durring the week.
Old     (rocket71)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-29-2010, 8:42 AM Reply   
Yo Seth! We met at the ski club about a month ago. You were teaching me how to get air behind my black and white X9....which is now a Red and Black X2. I am going out tonight!
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2010, 9:32 AM Reply   
Berry, I've seen you down on the river side, we used to have the same color scheme on the X1 as you have on your X2. We are in the Xstar, white and navy, we usually hit up the river on Sundays. My brother's mother-in-law lives off N.Hickory Valley Rd. and we usually ride out by the yacht club on Tuesdays and sometimes Thursdays depending on our schedules. My brother and I are always down to ride with new people.

Where are you riding at tonight Berry?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2010, 9:35 AM Reply   
As a matter of fact, I think I saw you this past Sunday riding back towards the park and we were down by the Olgiatti bridge, surfing until the storms passed.
Old     (rocket71)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-29-2010, 9:38 AM Reply   
Hey Jeremy,
I am putting in at the River Park around 6pm. I remember your X-Star...hard to miss. Sweet ride. I am always looking for people to ride with me or me to ride with them. I got $$ for gas too! :-)
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2010, 9:44 AM Reply   
Yeah, if we don't have too many people on board, we really load it down. If you need an extra tonight, I may be able to go.

Are you all going to Grasshopper creek this weekend for that tournament?
Old     (rocket71)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-29-2010, 10:54 AM Reply   
I know I will have plenty of room tonight. As a matter of fact there may only be 1 other person than myself. I just don't know that many people here in Chattanooga yet. My only weeknight partner hasn't gotten back with me yet to see if he is gonna be able to make it.

Where is Grasshopper Creek? Where can I get some more info. I would love to come watch.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2010, 12:06 PM Reply   
It's up past Harrison, towards Hwy 60. I'm not sure about info. We are going to take the boat up on Sunday, we will trailer it up there and then launch there. I will find out some more about it and let you know. It's a local tourney, last time I went was 2006, but they usually have a pretty good turn out. We probably will head across the river (the Dayton side) and do a little riding. But I will definitely get you some info.

I am going to have to bail on you tonight. My wife is getting off early today and wants to go out to dinner. But my brother and I are always welcome new riders (we don't get a whole lot of riders with us either).
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
Here you go:

http://www.marine-outfitters.net/hypertour_2010.html

If you decide to go let me know.
Old     (rocket71)      Join Date: Jun 2010       07-29-2010, 5:24 PM Reply   
Man, I really want to go but want to ride some too. Is there anywhere around there to go ride during the day instead of being just moored up all day?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-29-2010, 5:45 PM Reply   
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there is. We rode across the channel last time I went and there was some pretty good water to be found. That area is generally not that busy.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-01-2010, 11:35 AM Reply   
Looking for a pull sometime soon. Our boat is getting serviced this week... Can throw for gas or anything else.
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       08-02-2010, 9:20 PM Reply   
i'm gonna be at wakefest all weekend and in knoxville for the pwt the following weekend, but i should be going out during the week some in between then. i'll give you a shout on here i guess if i'm gonna got out. to answer your question from above, we have an 06 malibu v-ride. the wake is alright, but it could be alot better with some sacs. let me know if you get out any time soon.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-02-2010, 10:40 PM Reply   
I should be up in knoxville for the pwt but until then just waiting on the boat to get fixed so i can go out and ride. Hopefully will be able to ride thursday.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       08-07-2010, 3:52 PM Reply   
Anyone going out tomorrow that would want to hook up and ride???
Old     (c0l7hy)      Join Date: Mar 2010       08-07-2010, 9:08 PM Reply   
I'm from Nash and we put in a Hurricane on Center Hill. I just moved to Knox for school though so I'm lookin for people to ride with here if anyone needs one more to help out with gas.
Old     (rocket71)      Join Date: Jun 2010       08-08-2010, 7:53 AM Reply   
I am out for a bit. Gotta follow up with the Ortho tomorrow. Looks like I might of broke my leg trying to backroll. I am hoping the Urgent Care was wrong.