Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-09-2007, 9:28 AM Reply   
Just got my new custom racks from LuckyDevilDesigns.com and wanted to say thanks to Elliott and crew for doing a killer job! These guys did such great work and had great communication through the whole deal that I signed up to become a dealer. Thanks again guys. http://www.luckydevildesigns.com

Upload
Upload
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-09-2007, 9:33 AM Reply   
Wow!! That is very cool!
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       05-09-2007, 9:34 AM Reply   
Dope!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-09-2007, 9:37 AM Reply   
What did you call me? :-)
Old     (ridininmd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       05-09-2007, 12:39 PM Reply   
I've got a custom set from them as well. Really solid and they look great.
Old     (tmobe)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-09-2007, 3:56 PM Reply   
I just bought a set also. They were on sale for $160 a piece! They were very nice! Solid. Was a bit disappointed that they took longer than they said it would. And they came damaged with a note and a T-shirt. They said sorry but didnt offer to replace the back plate that had a 7in gash in it.
Old     (tmobe)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-15-2007, 12:57 PM Reply   
Just a follow up. I wanted to throw them a second chance...maybe fluke on the first time. Emailed Elliott on May 9th for pricing on some LED rings for my entire boat(11 in all). You can guess where I am going with this...still no reply.
Old     (luckydevil)      Join Date: Dec 2006       05-15-2007, 2:24 PM Reply   
hello Todd S,
you should contact us at info@luckydevildesigns.com and inquire about your problem, there is no reason you should have a gash(not scratch) in your rack. and also there is no reason we wouldn,t replace it, there is a warranty form in your box, so you know we offer a warranty. the LED rings are only for the stock models listed, if you want custom ones we can do that also but we need more than a few days to figure them out. please send all questions to the email above and you will have a response ASAP.

Thanks
Old     (tmobe)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-15-2007, 4:35 PM Reply   
I was happy to see that about 20 min after this post from Lucky Devil i have a returned email from Elloitt. He has always been polite. It is too much of a hassle to box and return then wait for replacement. Like I said the rack function is solid. The price was AWESOME! To set the record straight it is about a 8in semi deep somewhat circular scratch that was from a tool during assembly accourding to the note in the package. They were trying to get it too me fast in any condition since it was about a week later than promised. I am not mad and Luckydevil has a great product. I look forward to checking out more of the products they have to offer.