Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old    SamIngram            09-15-2010, 6:12 PM Reply   
Hey All,
We are trying to get a camping trip together at Bartlett for this Saturday-Sunday. We can car camp, boat camp, whatever...(we prefer camping in the back with the boat, but if that ain't your style that's fine too. We just want the glass on Saturday night and Sunday morning. I'll bring my SAN. Let me know if you want to come. Text me or whatever.. (480) 226-3629

Probably leave my house late morning on Saturday, go shopping for food, and then to the lake!

Ryan
Old    SamIngram            09-16-2010, 1:01 PM Reply   
What? No one wants to go?
Old    SamIngram            09-22-2010, 9:16 AM Reply   
Well, we had such an awesome time last week we are going again this week! The lake is awesome this time of year! Let me know if anyone else wants to go. We currently have 4, maybe 5.
Old     (SugarFree)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-22-2010, 10:10 AM Reply   
still a camping trip right?... who all is in so far?
Old    SamIngram            09-22-2010, 11:44 AM Reply   
Who knows... people say they are in one day and out the next... I'm going though... You should come and bring whoever... I'm not even going to bring a tent, just my tarp.
Old     (Fourspeednup)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-22-2010, 1:23 PM Reply   
We'll be out Sat afternoon - evening. Black/red Moomba Mobius with no decals. We'll be the ones surfing in circles and powerturning in front of you
Old     (SugarFree)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-22-2010, 7:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamIngram View Post
Who knows... people say they are in one day and out the next... I'm going though... You should come and bring whoever... I'm not even going to bring a tent, just my tarp.
im still going... ill see if i can get anyone else to come.
Old    SamIngram            09-23-2010, 8:28 AM Reply   
At least it won't be gay week this week... like last week...

Carl, I know you and Goose enjoyed it though...

Gay Bartlett Bash

That's some funny stuff!! They had fags flying, oops I mean flags flying and everything...

I surprised they couldn't get a sponser...

Last edited by SamIngram; 09-23-2010 at 8:34 AM.
Old    SamIngram            10-01-2010, 10:25 PM Reply   
Gee... I guess everyone went camping at Apache... Thank goodness my friends invited me! I love camping... Oh wait, they didn't invite me... Thanks!
Old    SamIngram            09-22-2010, 1:58 PM Reply   
So you and the Supra are doing that now?
Old     (SugarFree)      Join Date: Aug 2010       10-01-2010, 10:39 PM Reply   
You can come camp in my back yard if that makes you feel better... but seriously we need to do a camping trip soon... ill try and get the ball and chain in on it too. maybe we can set it up for maximum participation. the more the merrier as far as im concerned.