Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 24, 2008

Old     (airwaker)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-12-2008, 6:09 PM Reply   
i went from a clarion XMD1 to a clarion CDM4. the CDM4 is a tad smaller. where can i buy a bracket to make it look better?

thanks!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-12-2008, 6:21 PM Reply   
Brad: What kind of boat are you putting it in? Your profile dosent list a boat?

When I swaped from a XMD-3 to a CMD-4 I didnt need to but I bought a pre made plastic trim peice that fixes the Exact problem your talking about. The peice was made for a Air Nautique and it was a quick and easy fix so that why I bought it.

You can make your own out of plastic. If you have a local plastic supplyer in your aera you can templete the hole from paper or cardboard you need to cover and then re make it in plastic.
Old     (airwaker)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-12-2008, 7:07 PM Reply   
i have a 2001 SAN. where did you get that trim piece? sounds like what i need.
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       03-12-2008, 7:12 PM Reply   
Most stereo shops have the stuff laying around or plastic shops will have it. 1/8th inch ABS
Old     (airwaker)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-14-2008, 11:24 AM Reply   
there is a specific trim piece for going from a xmd1 to a cmc4. its a clarion part. the part number is cm-adap-r incase someone is in the same boat (no pun intended)