Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (ilikebeaverandboats)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-29-2010, 10:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
WELL JOEY i'm no bu wizard and i know you could smell bs even over the internet.so here's my best guess. the top screen tells you depth,temp water/air and i guess it's the camera screen.bu has the camera in the pylon and view screen for driver but they came out with it first so i guess thats one thing they didn't copy from the be all end all company[guess which one].the other is zero off and the third is ballast control as far as i can tell. each company has there own whiz bang best on the market system[till it breaks].you have to decide through all the smoke and mirrors which one is best for you.well i guess i've stirred the pot all i can . lets see if it generates some real answers.LOL
why so many? I like the idea of an LCD that combines everything, its like made to make life easier, everything in one place. idk about 2 screens that are set up to not incorporate everything? whats the point?

Figured you would like this..theres a bunch on youtube... it makes MC look seriously stuck up.

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       07-29-2010, 10:50 AM Reply   
joey i hope thats not a real ad for mastercraft.that would come across as STUCK UP for sure.but that is exactly what turns me off about mastercraft SOME but not all owners think owning a mastercraft makes THEM better than you.not to me i like people for who they are not what they own.just like boat companies i like all boats some have alot of things i like some only have a few. at my age the perfect wake isn't as important as a boat everyone can enjoy.so versatility means more to me than big wake tons of ballast and rear facing seats.i love to see these new boats because all the companies are giving it their best shot to impress you and from what i have seen so far i'm very impressed.
Old     (liquiddiet)      Join Date: Feb 2009       08-02-2010, 3:58 PM Reply   
What is this?
Old     (chattwake)      Join Date: Jan 2010       08-02-2010, 6:00 PM Reply   
I just watched the Mastercraft v. Nautique vid. That's funny stuff. The worst thing those guys could come up with is that Nautique is "behind". Behind what? The power tower?

Hahaha I hope MC didn't have anything to do with those vids. Although, they're funny in a way.

Heck, I always thought that the best way to look a it was that you really can't go wrong with a BU, CC or MC - they're all top notch products and it really boils down to what boat really fits your needs best and what boat you can get the best deal on through your local dealership. People really shouldn't get all that worked up over which brand is "best".
Old     (05mobiuslsv)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-02-2010, 7:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquiddiet View Post
What is this?
It's a swim platform detached from the transom.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       08-02-2010, 7:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattwake View Post
I just watched the Mastercraft v. Nautique vid. That's funny stuff. The worst thing those guys could come up with is that Nautique is "behind". Behind what? The power tower?

Hahaha I hope MC didn't have anything to do with those vids. Although, they're funny in a way.

Heck, I always thought that the best way to look a it was that you really can't go wrong with a BU, CC or MC - they're all top notch products and it really boils down to what boat really fits your needs best and what boat you can get the best deal on through your local dealership. People really shouldn't get all that worked up over which brand is "best".
i agree it should be which brand best fits my needs and my budget,since i'll be making the payments and getting it serviced,washing ,waxing ect.who cares about resale? after 5 years they all hold about the same percentage off new.and if it was really what you wanted you wouldn't be selling it. just my 2 cents.
Old     (kidder)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-02-2010, 8:04 PM Reply   
Great job, Malibu!