Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 15, 2008

Old     (detonate69)      Join Date: Apr 2001       10-13-2008, 2:33 PM Reply   
I just wanted to put a rave out for Boat Country in Escalon, CA. They're a Malibu dealer so they service indmar motors. I took my 1999 Mastercraft 205DD in there for some weird problems. 2 sensors were bad and also needed new spark plugs. They were fast helpful and didn't try to screw you with extra labor and parts and such.

Took the boat out last weekend and the baby is running like new! I will definitely be returning for any future work.
Old     (jackeh)      Join Date: May 2008       10-13-2008, 2:45 PM Reply   
David we have very similar boats, and i was wondering how you weight your boat.
Old     (ccryder)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-13-2008, 2:54 PM Reply   
I second Boat Country, great people, products and service.
Old     (cavlxenvy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       10-13-2008, 3:02 PM Reply   
I agree. The guys there are top notch.
Old     (razzman)      Join Date: Dec 2006       10-13-2008, 4:48 PM Reply   
I took my Moomba in there for it's first service after Delta shut down, they got it in and out on short notice in three days. BUT...there was bird droppings all over the bow, oil spills in the engine bay and a mystery blue mark on the back bench that is still there. Seems there's a spot in their giant service building that the pigeons roost at, right over my boat. Apologies accepted but i won't be going back for service there.
Old     (ksilva)      Join Date: Mar 2008       10-13-2008, 7:49 PM Reply   
I bought my Malibu from Boat County.... Hands down they rock on Customer Service... I do agree that your boat comes out a lil dirty, but i'll take a dirty boat over being nailed with all these extra fee's, lol... I always send my boat in with a cover, they take the cover off and put it back on when they are done...