Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       04-18-2014, 1:02 PM Reply   
Going to be picking up a Jeep Wrangler in the next month or so, and the idea popped in to my head. Anybody know if the cage would fit a swivel rack? Assuming that I wouldn't be putting any hard/soft tops on it. I was thinking that I could set it up to swing into the back to stow my boards. Thoughts?
Old     (MIKEnNC)      Join Date: Nov 2012       04-18-2014, 5:12 PM Reply   
I've wondered the exact same thing and too have debated doing the same. Post pics if u do it
Old     (jamespjackson95)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-18-2014, 6:04 PM Reply   
What's the diameter of the cage on your wrangler
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       04-18-2014, 6:56 PM Reply   
Why wouldn't you have your wakeboard in the boat?
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       04-18-2014, 7:14 PM Reply   
I haven't gotten the Wrangler yet, I'm flying down to AZ to pick one up in late May or June (trying to avoid a rusted out frame on the Wranglers in MN here) I'm not positive on the diameter of the cage. I tried looking around online for something like this and haven't really come across it. Are all the cages the same diameter?

Eric, I always keep a board with me. You never know when you'll be able to get a pull