Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through April 09, 2007

Old     (chaser)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-16-2007, 6:20 AM Reply   
I was wondering what your thoughts/opinions are on this boat. I don't know alot about this make/model. Looking to wakeboard and skate, maybe try surfing. Was looking at 2001ish 205V/X-stars and wakesetters, but this boat is much closer, cheaper, and newer. I'm sure it would be an upgrade from the I/O we board behind now? What other models/makes of boats are comparable to this one? Would it be comparable to a 2003 Mobius? Thanks for any opinions.
Old     (jaytique)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-16-2007, 8:50 AM Reply   
bob, i went down and looked at this boat last week, and that is def something you want to do. It was in a little rough shape. (just looked like it hadn't been cleaned since the summer) also if I were you I would find out exactly what the gel-coat work was that he had done. It could be simple as stress cracks, or could have been damage. Anyways it seems like you are going to get a huge mixed review on that boat everytime you ask about a centurion on here. GL, ps
(other than physical condition, i did like the boat, lots of boat for the money)
Old     (sroot1)      Join Date: Aug 2005       03-16-2007, 8:53 AM Reply   
Bob
Check out this thread in the Wakesurfing section!

Big show help with 05 Lightning

Ed Sullivan has the 04 Lightning I believe!
He has spent alot of time working to get the best wake possible.