Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 17, 2007

Old     (brad_m)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-03-2007, 8:53 PM Reply   
I'm considering buying a used (2000-2002) Sanger V210 and have seen great comments and posts about it's wake. It's hard to tell if people are talking with or without ballast. Is it a great wake "as is" and better with weight or does it need ballast to get to that "great wake"? Thanks for the feed back.
Old    mendo247            06-04-2007, 3:15 PM Reply   
Without any ballast it will be ok (for a boat without ballast).. with some weight it can get very nice! to get a "great wake" as your asking i would say your gonna need a boat full of people or some ballast.. to get a "great wake" %95 of boats are gonna need ballast.. you cant go wrong with the V210 though, its the best wake in the sanger line..
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-04-2007, 7:41 PM Reply   
It really depends on what speed you're running. If you ride slow enough, the wake is big with no ballast. 22mph or so and above, you're gonna need some weight. I don't have a pic of my 210 wake without ballast, but I do have one with what we consider about HALF of the ballast needed to get to the "great wake" on this boat. This pic is at 23.5 on GPS calibrated PP, two people in the boat and 1200lbs of ballast. Add anohter 1000 to 1200lbs and it's huge. Keep in mind this model has a low freeboard and will sit LOW when heavily weighted. You just have to watch it. Wake to weight ratio, it's the best wake in the line. Not the best pic but you get the idea.

Upload
Old    walt            06-04-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   

quote:

it's the best wake in the line.

I disagree. I rode behind my V210 right after riding behind Richards V215 and I think his wake was bigger. IMO The V210 is steeper but not bigger. The V215 seems to have more meat to it too.

Brad,
The V210 is a great boat and you will love it.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-04-2007, 8:07 PM Reply   
Re-read. "Best" regarding wake to weight ratio...I didn't say best in the line period.
Old    walt            06-04-2007, 8:19 PM Reply   

quote:

regarding wake to weight ratio

I can see why you might think that but it's possible that I was running more weight in my 210 than Coop had in his 215.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-04-2007, 8:21 PM Reply   
...lots of things are "possible"...
Old    walt            06-04-2007, 8:26 PM Reply   
Just out of curiosity how many equally weighted Sangers have you rode behind or are you just making assumptions based on the with of the beam ?
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-04-2007, 8:42 PM Reply   
Assumptions? Nah, just basic physics. I'd say it's generally agreed upon that narrow beam boats require less weight to "sink" than an identical hull shape, with a wider beam...what do you think?
Old    walt            06-04-2007, 8:53 PM Reply   
I just found out that Richard was running 2k.

If I was running only two sacks and lead it was the same. If I was running three I had more and his wake was BIGGER either way. There's more to physics than beam length.

Brad,

My apologies for getting your thread topic.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-04-2007, 8:56 PM Reply   
2K plus the Load and MG
Old    mendo247            06-04-2007, 8:56 PM Reply   

quote:

Just out of curiosity how many equally weighted Sangers have you rode behind or are you just making assumptions based on the with of the beam ?

Sparky, if you havent ridden a sacked 215 or 230 its an ASSumption..

We had the boats side by side this weekend, you cant get any better than that.. but then again what do we know
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-04-2007, 8:57 PM Reply   
Dude, it's simple physics, there is no case. More surface area = more weight to sink. I'm out.
Old    walt            06-04-2007, 8:58 PM Reply   

quote:

2K plus the Load and MG

Damn, I forgot I had the big boys on board too. I'm no feather weight either.
Old    walt            06-04-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
Once again...How many equally weighted 210/215's have you rode behind ? For that matter how many 215 or 230's have you rode behind ?
Old    mendo247            06-04-2007, 9:02 PM Reply   

quote:

Dude, it's simple physics, there is no case.

what does sinking a boat have to do with wake shape? so if you put 5000 pounds in my boat ill have the best wake cause my boat is gonna be sunk to the rub rails! yeah baby its physics!

quote:

I'm out.

best thing youve said in a while..
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-04-2007, 9:05 PM Reply   

quote:

Dude, it's simple physics, there is no case. More surface area = more weight to sink. I'm out.

That doesn't neccesarily mean biggest or best, both wakes are great and fun to ride they are different. There is more to just sinking a boat to making a great wake!

(Message edited by load on June 04, 2007)
Old     (mbw4462)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-04-2007, 9:08 PM Reply   
Here is our 05 v210 wake with just the front ballast in it. there was only 2 of us on board and we pull at 21mph.
Upload
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-04-2007, 9:17 PM Reply   
"what does sinking a boat have to do with wake shape? so if you put 5000 pounds in my boat ill have the best wake cause my boat is gonna be sunk to the rub rails! yeah baby its physics"

wow. I'm going to exersize my better judgement and not go near this "gem" of statement. Anyone else?
Old    mendo247            06-04-2007, 9:20 PM Reply   
i thought you were out?
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-04-2007, 10:28 PM Reply   
Sinking the boat does affect the shape and that is evidenced by the change in shape as you speed up or slow down and the hull lifts or settles into the water. The 215 weighs more than the 210 but with the extra length and width it needs more wieght to dig as deep a hole in the water.
None of that means that one is going to be better than the other but I think Sparky is right about needing less weight to sink it lower in the water. Of course you can't safely add near as much weight in total because the freeboard is lower so the hole can get bigger with a 215.
Now that I backed you up Sparky I'd have to say that Walt running two boats at the same time would have a really good idea of how they compared to each other and how the boats were set up.

Of course why listen to me, I bought the direct drive.Upload

(Message edited by rallyart on June 04, 2007)
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-04-2007, 10:41 PM Reply   
Hey Brad, you have a bunch of people here all telling you the wake is great but arguing about the details. The biggest part of the wake shape is how it comes off the hull and that doesn't change unless your hull is loaded in the bow or stern and that you can control. The Sanger hull is a different shape from others in a few ways. I wouldn't worry about it.
Oh, and I'll guarantee you that everyone else who commented is a MUCH better rider than I am so I'm not the one to argue the details.
Old     (brad_m)      Join Date: Apr 2007       06-04-2007, 10:59 PM Reply   
Thanks for all the input. My budget is going to keep me in the V210. I was looking for feedback on weighted vs non. I know the more ballast = a bigger wake, but does the boat need an extra 1000lbs?
Old     (chas)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-04-2007, 11:10 PM Reply   
You will find that the 210 likes more weight in the bow.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-05-2007, 12:57 AM Reply   
"but does the boat need an extra 1000lbs?"
Well it depends on what you are used too. Before my V210 I had a bayliner, we used to put 2000 pounds in it and the wake was pretty good to what I had experienced previously. The V210's wake was about the same size and better shaped with no ballast. However as riders progress they tend to ride faster, this allows you to ride a longer rope length and makes the wake harder. As you ride faster you need to carry more weight to maintain wake size.

IMO if you are a beginner rider and are riding in the 20mph zone you don't need to carry much ballast at all, if you are intermediate or better you will want to carry 1000+

As others have said the V210 likes weight in the front, I would recomend 700 pounds in the front before adding anything in the rear then add 1:1 front to rear from that point on. ie 1000 pounds front 300 pounds rear.

I have pretty much reached the limit on what the V210 can carry and the wake it can produce, with 2000 odd pounds and 6-7 people, the front rub rail kisses the water when you power down. It planes up no problem at all but I would worry about other people driving it with much more weight in it.
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 7:25 AM Reply   
The V210 is a different shape and size than the rest in the line. Due to its smaller size. Similar to the Nautti 210. This is a very abrupt wake that is steep and hard. The transition is short and at times difficult if it does not fit your style. The 215/230 produces a much larger wake that is rampier and less abrupt. The 215 is very similar to the X1/old X2 wake for a comparison. It is very solid and carries a nice lip to it. For "ME" the 215 is undeniably the best wake in the line. Sparky definitely favors his 210 and it is a great wake but different. Darren by far from what I have seen has the biggest cleanest 210 wake know to man and Sanger. I have been told by many that my 215 wake was the largest they had seen and changed what a lot had thought about Sanger’s wake quality. I rode behind Scott and Andrea’s and they definitely have hit the mark on maximizing the 215 wake. But then Pillsbury happened and Coops’ 215 wake was gianormous. I will give him the hands down biggest 215 wake in history. I think that that wake would scare the S&!t out of a lot of riders. Might get back in the boat with stained shorts.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Photo's by Walt
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-05-2007, 7:26 AM Reply   
By the way we ride at 24.7 at 80 feet.
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       06-05-2007, 7:35 AM Reply   
Yeah that picture from Coop's profile looks like one serious wake boat.
Nice shot Walt.
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-05-2007, 8:30 AM Reply   
Brad, bottom line, I don't think you can go wrong with this boat. You will be able to ride with or without ballast. And, as you progress, the boat will definately grow with you.

I would like to think my opinion is unbiased since I don't own a Sanger. I've found that the 210, 215, and 230 all offer great wakes when properly configured.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-05-2007, 9:21 AM Reply   
one of the best boat tests regarding wakes i've seen done is on barefootcentral.com, they built out of pvc pipe a measuring device that the barefooter then carried while skiing and then photos from the boat give a measuring point, just have the boarder stay in the middle of the wake holding the "wakestick" , i think it would be much easier to accomplish on a wakeboard and the result is fairly accurate measurements so that differences can be discussed objectively not subjectively...test em you guys!
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-05-2007, 10:36 AM Reply   
My profile picture is of an incredibly well loaded 210. We had a dozen people(literally) and sacs/pop bags everywhere. We always ride with at least 1500 in ballast and if you wanna go bigger just keep stacking.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-05-2007, 10:43 AM Reply   
They both make great wakes. Personally, the wake produced by a slammed 215 has become one of my favorites.
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-05-2007, 12:05 PM Reply   
heres some bun for this thread
http://www.barefootcentral.com/Boat_Review/boatreview_Frame.htm
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-05-2007, 8:19 PM Reply   
"They both make great wakes."

Couldn't agree more. Brad did ask about the 210 though, and I still say it's the best wake with the least amount of weight. Next time you guys are out together, put 1200lbs in the same spots on the 210 and the 215 and compare the wakes. Bring some pics back and if the 215 wake is bigger, I'll kiss all your a$$'s on main street.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-07-2007, 3:38 PM Reply   
...that's what I suspected, not a taker in the house. Nobody wants to back up their statements huh? How about a couple hundred bucks on the bet? Anybody?
Old    walt            06-07-2007, 5:47 PM Reply   

quote:

Nobody wants to back up their statements huh?

I wouldn't waste my time because I know that you wouldn't admit you were wrong.

Let us know what you think when you have actually rode behind a 215 and taken your physicist hat off.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-07-2007, 9:09 PM Reply   

quote:

I still say it's the best wake with the least amount of weight

Sparky, define best? I believe it is in the eye of the beholder. Keep your money, buy some gas, go ride and have fun!

(Message edited by load on June 07, 2007)
Old    mendo247            06-07-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
i know like my wake mellow, big, soft, steep, hard and rampy!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-08-2007, 7:03 PM Reply   
"I wouldn't waste my time because I know that you wouldn't admit you were wrong."

Why would I do that? Walt, do you admit you're wrong when you're right?

"i know like my wake mellow" coop, have another beer brah...

"Sparky, define best?" DeltaRiders, o.k. best as in a 210 and 215 with equal weight in the same spots, the 210 wake would be "best". I don't know if I can make it any simpler for ya.

(Message edited by wake_upppp on June 08, 2007)
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-08-2007, 7:51 PM Reply   

quote:

best as in a 210 and 215 with equal weight in the same spots, the 210 wake would be "best"

Weight alone does not make the "best" wake. As I said earlier I think "best" is in the eye of the beholder. Weight does play a factor but so does the boat shape. Each boat, and each wake is different. I have probably ridden on many "best" wakes, mine included (on some days).

A wise man once said "Who is the best wakeboarder?" the answer is "The one who is having the most fun!"

Any simpler than that? Sparky, have fun why don't ya!
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-09-2007, 10:18 PM Reply   
...still alot of big talk going on but nobody walkin the walk... nothing but excuses and inuendo. I've offered up two hundred bucks for someone to prove me wrong and all you guys can do is beat around the bush. lol. ya got nothin. put 1200lbs in the same spots in the 210 and 215, same speed, and if the 215 wake is bigger, the 2 hun is yours, simple enough eh? any men ready to prove me wrong or just boys talkin shiat with nothing to back it up. It's an easy 2 hun according to you guys....c'mon take my money...
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-10-2007, 12:07 PM Reply   
Wow even the Centurion owners don't fight each other... Sparky, no one cares, get over it.
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 1:41 PM Reply   
Sparky
save the 2 hundred and buy some extra weight for that 210... cause from what I'm seeing YOUR wake is absolutely the least impressive worst shaped and most soft looking wake I've seen from a boat with 1200 lbs in it. Is there any lip at all? Dont quite get it yet? look at the rest of the wakes and tell me I'm off base.(I suppose it is in the eye of the beholder...)
Old     (scott313)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-10-2007, 3:59 PM Reply   
Sparky,

Are you saying 1200lbs + stock or just 1200lbs? I have about 1400lbs in lead in my 215. When we have beginners on the boat, I'll drain the ballast and the wake is still really big with just the lead weight. I'm not interested in your bet but I am curious to see what the difference in wakes would be. I agree with the idea that the same amount of weight in a smaller boat should sink the boat more in turn making a bigger wake but I think the hull design has a lot to do with it as well. I've been out on smaller boats than mine, weighted about the same, and some wakes have been bigger some have been smaller. I'd like to see the difference between the 210 and the 215, I'm guessing there probably pretty similar just different shapes. Either way they're great boats that produce really good wakes, everybody wins.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 7:33 PM Reply   
Tyler, you're clueless. Sanger wakes are not soft. Just shows your inexperience with the brand. You are prolly one of these people that need a huge wake to make up for poor technique.

Scott, 1200, that's the total. (Right now) and the 210 and 215 are the same basic hull. 215 is just wider and longer. No way the wake would be as big with 1200 in each one. That's what so funny about these bozo's trying to argue. Bunch of talkers in this thread not willing to back up their BS cuz they know they're wrong.
Old    walt            06-10-2007, 7:49 PM Reply   

quote:

the 210 and 215 are the same basic hull. 215 is just wider and longer

So it's the same but different.

I'll say it ONE MORE TIME...In my experience of riding behind one then the other (side by side) The 215 seemed bigger and meatier to me with the same weight.

And I know you have all the physics figured out sparky but I'll ask for the FOURTH TIME. Have you ever ridden behind a V215 with weight ?

I believe the answer is NO ?

As far as your bet goes I wouldn't waste my time for a couple of Frankie's and I really don't care one way or the other what you believe. Most of you know that I own a 210 and would love to claim it's bigger/better but that's not my experience.

I don't know how you could prove one way or another if it was close.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 7:56 PM Reply   
"I'll say it ONE MORE TIME...In my experience of riding behind one then the other (side by side) The 215 seemed bigger and meatier to me with the same weight."

Walt, did both boats have 1200 lbs in them? Why do you keep dodging this part of the equasion?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-10-2007, 7:59 PM Reply   
Wow, very entertaining. Sparky seems to be the only one impressed with his own opinions.
Old    walt            06-10-2007, 8:04 PM Reply   
I didn't dodge it intentionally. To answer your question the 215 had 2000 pounds of ballast and my 210 had at least that.

And we had the big boy crew on my boat. Me 230,Doug 250ish, Brandon 250ish plus two other people.

Speaking of dodging question,
So how many V215's have you been behind ?

That would be the fifth time I've asked.
Old    walt            06-10-2007, 8:06 PM Reply   
My bad...I did say what I was running.

quote:

I just found out that Richard was running 2k.

If I was running only two sacks and lead it was the same. If I was running three I had more and his wake was BIGGER either way. There's more to physics than beam length.

Brad,

My apologies for getting your thread topic.

Please re-read.
Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-10-2007, 8:11 PM Reply   

quote:

Walt, did both boats have 1200 lbs in them? Why do you keep dodging this part of the equasion?

No, they didn't. They had more as previously stated.

The 215 is a different hull, ask Sanger!

I believe this discussion goes back to what is "best" I didn't think we were talking biggest? If we want to talk biggest I know I can find many boats that have a bigger wake, but I wouldn't ride them.

Sparky, you are hung up on justifying your purchase. So be it, you love your boat as do we. It just seems that we feel differently than you. Keep in mind I don't have a 215, but I love riding behind one as well as my own 230, and my friends 210.

Relax have fun, enjoy the moment.

Or, get a mega phone and yell at the people behind the boat?!

P.S

Thought you said

quote:

I'm out.

Old     (load)      Join Date: Jul 2003       06-10-2007, 8:15 PM Reply   
Maybe it is the Chubby tower that makes the differnce? I hear they weigh alot more
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 8:19 PM Reply   
"Sparky, you are hung up on justifying your purchase."

Not at all. I could of bought a 215 or even a 230. All Sanger comp boats ride on the same hull design, just different width and length. What I said was the 210 has the best weight to wake ratio. It will produce the best wake with the least amount of weight out of all the Sanger V-drives.

P.S. I was out...but that was then...
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 8:27 PM Reply   
"Speaking of dodging question,
So how many V215's have you been behind ?"

Does it really matter? Walt, what's the $ number you need to make this intersting? I can go higher, c'mon lets do this, put your money where your mouth is.
Old    mendo247            06-10-2007, 8:31 PM Reply   
I would have thought you would have learned your lesson from the last time you wanted a bet with me... Face it nobody wants your money, and weve already done your test for free but obivously your just not getting it...
Old    walt            06-10-2007, 8:34 PM Reply   
I'm not that interested in trying to prove you wrong that I would burn a day off. I'm really not !
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 8:36 PM Reply   
I already know you ain't got the nads coop, just a bunch of worthless talk, "I don't want your money, blah, blah, blah.... remember I rode behind your 215 with stock ballast and it was whimpy.

(Message edited by wake_upppp on June 10, 2007)
Old    mendo247            06-10-2007, 8:38 PM Reply   
ahahahahaha~ dude your something else

yeah your right, you did ride my 215 stock.. was that the time you messed in your brand new white Fox board shorts

its cool accidents happen
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 8:44 PM Reply   
So then what do you call coops 215 with triple ballast? un-weighted?
Old    walt            06-10-2007, 8:45 PM Reply   
I call it stock weight and small.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 9:01 PM Reply   
No coop, that was behind my boat coming down from a huge double-up I hit and butt checked the landing...the type of big air you've never experienced cuz you're too scared to even try a TS 180. I see from the Pillsbury thread that you still have your "Rodeo" HS Air down pat though.
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 9:08 PM Reply   
Oh my... poor Brad. Remember Brad? I think he had a question about a 2000-2002 V210.
Old    mendo247            06-10-2007, 9:09 PM Reply   
wrong again.. you messed your pants in my boat!

I prefer to call it a rocket ship air.. Id rather ride the way i do than mess my pants and not even know it till your in the boat drying yourself off and the rest of the boat notices droppings everywhere bahahahahahaha

My sincere appologies brad... Weve managed to make a mess of your thread and get it WAY off topic...

IM OUT!!! Yeah for real, im a man of my word unlike someone else..
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 9:17 PM Reply   
Rodeo all the way. Nice wrist brace too by the way. Using your hand too much huh? lol
Upload
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-10-2007, 9:52 PM Reply   
"Id rather ride the way i do than mess my pants"

It's all good. Different strokes... I'd rather get the "crap" knocked outta me going huge than be afraid to try ANYTHING and have my riding stay the same season after season...
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-10-2007, 11:22 PM Reply   
Wow, thats really funny. You fell so hard you $#it yourself? I can think of almost anything I'd rather do than crap on myself. But as you say...different strokes, eh there poopy pants?
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-11-2007, 6:26 AM Reply   
^^^^^^^^ - LOL. Scared the sh.t out of him .
Old     (deltariderscom)      Join Date: May 2007       06-11-2007, 7:30 AM Reply   
Mister Poopy Pants (AKA Sparky Jay),

I will take your bet (and your huge double up), I have had a chance to play with a Sanger before. If you want to prove your point in front of the masses bring it on this weekend. I will be on the Delta and will have plenty of folks that will honestly judge your test. Bring your boat and I will have a 215 that I will weigh the same as yours.
Old     (parkgirl)      Join Date: Nov 2001       06-11-2007, 8:45 AM Reply   
we'll bring ours out if you want to use it Gary.
Old     (jsanders)      Join Date: Mar 2006       06-11-2007, 9:03 AM Reply   
Don't forget the Depends Sparky. :-)
Old     (bftskir)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-11-2007, 9:24 AM Reply   
this thread has taken a turn for the worse
i'm getting embarrassed to be a Sanger Owner...

boardshorts=25 mph enema...sooner or later water will penetrate er

i recommend using wetsuit shorts.
and i slide around on my ass all the time
...of course i have wetsuit shorts AND a barefoot wetsuit on(and a cup for that matter!)
...and never have had any kind of "brown saturday"
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-11-2007, 9:44 AM Reply   
Sparky- I really have no response to your childlike debate that just keeps going. Nobody agrees with you... with the exception of 1 or 2. So even if you are right you're still a bafoon(sp?) for taking it this far. You sound like Ryan with his Xstar. I just hope to never hear you call someone out for having ownership goggles, cause I'm pretty sure you shot the $#it on this one. Oh P.S. the wake on my VLX is much bigger and atleast looks much more solid than yours... not everyone elses YOURS like I said. My buddy here at school has a V210 with a helluva lot more than 1200 lbs and it kicks but looks nothing like the wee roller your boat is putting out. Why not just make the bet more fun Spark and make it 3000lbs?!?!?!?!? I just cant wait for pictures
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-11-2007, 9:48 AM Reply   
One more thing Spark Plug!!!! How is a bigger wake gonna help me make up for bad form... if anything wouldn't it throw me off balance since I'd be in less control hitting a larger wake? Oh well no worries as long as sparkys wake is biggest the world will keep spinning. Spark why do you only use 1200 total? Whats stock?
Old     (airagain)      Join Date: Jun 2006       06-11-2007, 1:43 PM Reply   
This has been one of the most entertaining threads I have ever seen. To think it all started so innocently.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-11-2007, 6:03 PM Reply   
"boardshorts=25 mph enema...sooner or later water will penetrate er"

Yep... I'm ok with providing my fellow WWer's with a good laugh at my expense.

Gary, day, time and place?

My setup:
250 in each rear locker (500 total)
stock bag under the floor in front
250 in lead under front seat cushions
23.5 mph

(Message edited by wake_upppp on June 11, 2007)
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-11-2007, 7:54 PM Reply   
40 years of waterskiing, barefooting, and now wakeboarding, this is the first I have ever even heard of this particular problem...
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-11-2007, 8:02 PM Reply   
Damn, how the hell old are you DingleBerry??
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       06-11-2007, 8:46 PM Reply   
Old enough to be potty trained. You?
Old     (mrbigwake)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-11-2007, 9:07 PM Reply   
tyboarder03 "nobody agrees with you" wrong!
Lets look in to this shall we? On this page no not that many people agree with Sparky. But whats up with the people that have previously said, and "stay with me hear back to the original topic"" SMALLER BOATS NEED LESS WEIGHT TO MAKE A WAKE." now all of a sudden there agreeing with EstevNO and wcw because why? there moderators! Haha and Iam the "young one" Flashback time check these out, and there just the two I pulled out of the top ten in the search. http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/271300.html Read through you will find bigheavy giving into the truth and TackleBerry "This is you" http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/65921/409286.html
Old     (humboldtboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-11-2007, 9:10 PM Reply   
It can happen to anyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZLq90YeNNg&mode=related&search=