Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (wakeeater)      Join Date: May 2002       08-01-2006, 12:08 AM Reply   
just with a different name. i was bored and was looking at lFs kite surfing line and found these 2 binding the union and eescalade. the union is the old ultra suction by looks and the esclade is open toed shanes. i really like the idea of open toed shanes
the escalades
http://www.liquidforcekites.com/binding_escalade.htm
the unions
http://www.liquidforcekites.com/binding_union.htm

if this has already been posted im sorry just think that there is people out there wanting these binding just maybe
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-01-2006, 2:58 AM Reply   
yep...the escalades have been talked about quite a few times...ya gotta replace the lace system if you get them.
Old    cwbabsolute1080            08-01-2006, 8:18 AM Reply   
the escalades are not like the shanes at all... just color... the escalades have the same overlays and support as the Watson bindings... so there is no point to get them and change the laces unless u want the watsons with the shane color (probably not)
Old     (seansmitty42)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-01-2006, 8:26 AM Reply   
why do u have to change the laces??
Old     (stephan)      Join Date: Nov 2002       08-01-2006, 11:32 AM Reply   
You don't have to change anything it's just the Escalade only has one lace so you can one handed cinch the whole binding closed, which is a plus when strapped to a huge kite with wind blowing like crazy.
Old     (iamnathanhudson)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-02-2006, 6:59 AM Reply   
that and it uses the cleat system from the days of the team binding of late. I wasn't the biggest fan of that. If you replaced it then you could get the slider locks or whatever you call them. personal preference.
-N8
Old     (eazyryder136)      Join Date: Jul 2006       08-02-2006, 6:54 PM Reply   
boots ....iffy but the shane board is def sick ....
Old     (jason_ssr)      Join Date: Apr 2001       08-04-2006, 7:25 AM Reply   
I ride the Escalades, and they are more like Watsons than Shanes. They have one lace all the way up. I was thinking about changing them to two, but they ride so good as is, I dont think I will bother.