Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (codyboards)      Join Date: Aug 2006       08-24-2006, 10:06 AM Reply   
I'm looking to hook up with some female riders in the phoenix area. Recently moved to AZ and left all the friends behind, plus none of my female friends were interested in boarding. I'm an intermediate rider and wouldn't mind riding with some girls that could teach me a few things. Willing to help clean and help pay for gas.
Old     (paolad)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-13-2006, 8:28 AM Reply   
Sorry Kristen that you havent gotten any responses. I did a similar post for San Diego and wasnt very successful. If ever in SD, let me know and I give you a pull.
Old     (factory)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-14-2006, 4:16 PM Reply   
i know you are looking for girls to ride, but there are a couple of us guys that usually need a third or so. sometimes have a girl or two with us, but if it is just one they usually don't go because they are the only one. drop me a message if you need a pull. usually head out during the early part of the week.
Old     (mrsrials)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-24-2006, 2:28 PM Reply   
check out http://www.maddivanhardwear.com "Clothing you can ROCK!"
AZ based clothing CompanyUpload
Old     (iman21)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-05-2006, 9:33 AM Reply   
Hey Kristen, my girlfriend just started riding this past summer so she wouldn't be able to show you anything but she knows boats and is willing to pitch in for gas. I think she'd enjoy going with someone who has more experience. Let me know, Ian
Old     (mrsrials)      Join Date: Sep 2006       01-03-2007, 11:49 AM Reply   
new clothes at www.MaddIvanHardWear.com
thermals, long sleeve t's, t-shirts, baby clothesUpload
Old     (kennedy)      Join Date: Feb 2007       02-13-2007, 8:10 PM Reply   
I've only been riding for a year or so, but I'd love to join a crew. Flag girl?
Old     (desertcajun)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-02-2007, 1:42 PM Reply   
check it out. sometimes through the summer I run mixed groups in lake havasu. I do run a few all girls sessions. It just depends on when enough reservations come in for me to run. groups are usually 5 to 9 people or so. If you are down give me a call and i will put your name on the list.

my contact info is on my profile with my website

(Message edited by desertcajun on March 02, 2007)
Old     (blkid)      Join Date: May 2007       05-17-2007, 12:22 PM Reply   
is there any girls who ride in phoenix?????
Old                06-17-2007, 3:10 PM Reply   
Hey Kristen,
We have started taking out a bunch of girls every Saturday ranging from Beginner to Intermediate. There are generally at least two or three guys that go, but the girls pretty much are in their own world on boat...

AZ Maven Session - Not Really..

Upload
Upload

You might also want to ask Melanie (I think she drove during the AZ Maven Session) at Century Marine (480) 835-9134 if she knows of any girls that go out. I think there are a couple of boats that go out occasionally with all girls.

Drop me an email if you want to (preferable through the myspace group...)

(Message edited by bocephus on June 17, 2007)
Old     (ggluv)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-21-2007, 3:36 PM Reply   
hey i go out like three times a week or something and our group is always looking for more girl riders so im sure itd be more than cool, let me kno if u want a pull
GG

gonewakeboarding@yahoo.com
Old     (azpowerhouse)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-01-2007, 8:52 PM Reply   
Hey the gf is begining to ride, and the lil sis (in college) says shes ready to "start trying tricks" whatever that means.....
The gf could definetly use some female encouragement, not really into the wake scene.
usually always some room, generally half days at saguaro, or where ever. Drop me an email.
Jason
azpowerhouse@aol.com