Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 17, 2004

Old    starky44            02-10-2004, 8:20 AM Reply   
My friend and I are going to put a 10" Kicker solobaric square sub and amplifiers in his 98 Super Air. I was wondering what others with Super Airs have done? We would like to place the amps against the interior wall below the shifter but don't want to put a screw through the side of the boat. Please show some pictures and/or some advice. Thanks
Old     (badzuki)      Join Date: Sep 2001       02-10-2004, 10:55 AM Reply   
Hey Matt whats up, seen your buddies Super Air at Coralville. What is up with the tower? Did he try to strip it and make it polished? Anyway, that a nice boat. Did you go with the L5 or the L7 10"? I can't decide if I want a 10 or a 12 L7. What amp are going to be pushing it with?

You need to do a search on grant. That guy has done more with his stereo in his AIR then you can beleive.
Old    starky44            02-10-2004, 7:57 PM Reply   
My friends tower is brushed aluminum flight control tower. I'm not sure yet on the speaker. I think the L7 is able to handle more power? I think that I will push it with a amp - maybe Kicker or Rockford Fosgate not sure yet?