Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (bsebllhglyknit)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-21-2010, 8:27 PM Reply   
Im looking for some advice. I need to purchase a car here in the next few months. My biggest issue is how much I should spend and on what.

The reason I have this issue is because Im torn between the idea of economical and having a car I enjoy. I am big of saving, and have started investing for long term. IE retirement, and house. I currently am able to save close to 70% of every paycheck, and I do. I dont go out a whole lot or spend money on "wants".

I currently have a pretty stable job where my gross is around 30K a year and I have been there over a year. I dont have to pay for college as that is paid for, and only take care of my stuff. Insurance, cell ect.

Im looking for some 3rd party advice to look at my overal situation and give suggestions.

Gas mileage is not a huge concern cause I drive my motorcycle 6 days a week and Im getting 60mpg. Also the type of car is not a concern either.

I have looked at the new Subaru WRX as I can get 2.9% for 60 through there college graduate program.