Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-15-2006, 12:48 AM Reply   
Oregon riders sweep the podium in the Pro divison at the INT U.S. Championships.
1st Robby Carter
2nd Mike Cardoza
3rd Alex Scagliotti
Congrats guys.......
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       10-15-2006, 7:15 AM Reply   
Nice!
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-15-2006, 7:33 AM Reply   
Congrats Randy! I could tell from your posts that Alex was riding really good. What did Robby throw to take it all?
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-15-2006, 8:08 AM Reply   
Great job boys!! Randy it was great meeting you and Alex. Anytime you guys need a ride, hit us up, we'd love to have you back.
Old     (norcalwwa)      Join Date: May 2006       10-15-2006, 8:25 AM Reply   
Hey Randy, Tell Alex and Robby congrats!
How much was the cash prize?
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-15-2006, 11:04 AM Reply   
Hey Rich,

Why didn't Chris compete?
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-15-2006, 3:41 PM Reply   
Chris is paying his own way now and between the entry fee ($200+), gas down there, lodging and missing work he just wasn't in a position to do it. He needs to find some sponsors LOL, I got him thru college and that was it! Upload
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-15-2006, 4:40 PM Reply   
hahah, that sucks, but part of life I guess. Does he plan on competing next year at all?
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-15-2006, 5:56 PM Reply   
Thanks guys,
Rich, Robby stuck his T/S off 7, Pete, Tanny to blind, couple of 5's, B/S 360, Bat Wing to blind, a huge a$$ tail glide, I think a Crow Mobe. Can't remember the rest, he killed it.

Brandon, Thanks for the pull for Alex, it was cool chilling with you guys. Nice riding by the way,
you just missed the podium.

Lisa, thanks, Pay out was pretty good, Rob was like $2,400, Alex got $800 plus the $680 he got from your tournament (NorCal WWA) last Sat. So he had a good week
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-15-2006, 6:08 PM Reply   
Very nice! If you and Alex find your way down to the Delta this winter we will be going out - give me a shout.
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-15-2006, 6:38 PM Reply   
Randy,
My Dad said he had a good time getting to know you and your son. Sounds like Kevin and Alex were pretty close in the final scoring. Hope you guys had a good drive home.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-15-2006, 7:37 PM Reply   
Matthew, It was to close to call, both had great rides, less then 200 points apart. Kevin is an awesome rider, tell your dad hi for me. Want to send out some thanks for the last 10 days of this road trip.
The Payton Family for taking care of Alex, the practice pulls getting him to Bakersfield, & everything you do for my family, you guys are the best. The Twelker family for all your support through out the year. Allen & Terry Hutchek for your countless hours in the boat pulling riders sun up to sun set and always with a smile. Troy & Lisa and the NorCal crew. Tony Carrol & Brandon Posser, thanks for the pulls this week. Rick Stocks and all the state coordinators. Great job. And to all in the wakeboard community who have touched our lives this year, thanks for everything and well see you next year.....
Old     (mac_attack)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-15-2006, 7:59 PM Reply   
Looks like Arkansas had a good number of 1st place podiums! Congrats to those guys!!
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-15-2006, 8:00 PM Reply   
I forgot the Hoffman family, crap I probably forgot a lot of people, sorry. Feeling a little sad seeing the season coming to an end.
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-15-2006, 8:29 PM Reply   
Randy it was great to see you again. I am glad Tony was able to take the boys out and ride during the week. We will have to get Alex down in Feb so Alex and Tony can start getting ready for the qualifier.

(Message edited by dadthedriver on October 15, 2006)
Old     (kampus96)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-15-2006, 8:33 PM Reply   
congrats to both of the hoffmans, i missed alex's run but mike called me right after he finished stoked out of his mind on it so i can only imagine he threw down..props to chuck and linda for all they did for norcal int this year thanks a lot
Old     (shawna_h)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-16-2006, 6:39 AM Reply   
hey grant!! Congrats on your first place for wakeskate!!That's awesome!! we're really glad we did better on friday than when we rode horrible on wednesday!! we also wanted to thank Nanette and Rick Stocks for putting this all together!! You guys worked so hard this weekend, as well as all the other coordinators and sponsors!!! Also thanks to Chuck and Linda!! If it weren't for you guys, we may not have have had Nor Cal InT, which we love!! Allen and Terri, we can't thank you enough for all the time you've spent on the boat and the awesome driving!! Robby, mike , and Alex!! You guys did so good!! Congrats!! Also Congrats to Alyssa for 2nd and Blake 3rd!! Yeah you guys did awesome!! Representing Nor Cal!!
Old     (bigpapaf1f)      Join Date: May 2005       10-16-2006, 9:37 AM Reply   
Hey every one! I had a great time!! I got to see a lot of old friends and meet a lot of new ppl. I rode like SH** but still had so much fun down there I didn't even care. Congrats to all of you guys. I got to be in the boat for the first day of the pro class and it was unreal!!! Everybody in that class throw DOWN!!! It was so sick to watch.

Grant, Your run was SO SICK!!! I think its cuz your arms are so BIG!! Im just glad I didn't arm wrestle you like you wanted to all week. I think you would have broke my arm. Im sure Ill see you out at Joel and Ry's sometime soon. Later bro

Rich, I wish Chris would have call me. He could have jumped in with me and Kevin for the ride down and we had like 4 of us in a room and split the cost. He would have been welcome to stay with us.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-16-2006, 6:33 PM Reply   
Rich, thanks for the invite, working on a film shoot with Spencer Norris for his new project. I would love to get Chris some camera time. Could you get a tow & chase boat hooked up. Send me a PM.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       10-16-2006, 6:39 PM Reply   
Did someone say, "tow or chase boat"?
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-17-2006, 8:21 AM Reply   
The Pro Division riding was incredible. It was great to see so many awesome riders. The Outlaw Division also threw down. The winner had a Pete Rose, crow mobe and a roll to blind in his run. Very nice. It seemed like every division stepped it up this year.
Old     (jsxstar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-17-2006, 9:17 AM Reply   
anyone have a link to the results?
Old     (josnow1)      Join Date: Apr 2006       10-17-2006, 9:35 AM Reply   
http://intleague.com/us_championships/usc-final.asp
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-18-2006, 7:47 AM Reply   
Shawna, You and Raequel had a very nice run on Friday. Raequel, a moby dick, whirly bird and an off 5. Sweet!

Randy, Alex rode real well landing the slim chance after learning it on Monday. Nice! The Oregon boys killed it.

BG, You were looking good until you fell on the 5.

Grant, Many good wake skaters, however, it was clear you where the best. Look out Pro Tour!

Kevin Bird rode real well and so did Trevor Maur for Central Cal

The Justin and Chad Payton and Jeremy and Josh Twelker came up one trick short of the podium.

Blake Payton 3rd and Alyssa Twelker took 2nd from Nor Cal.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       10-18-2006, 8:35 AM Reply   
Watch out for the Payton / Twelker families, they will start making some serious noise around here over the next few years!

Actually they already are!

Betweeen them and the Hoffmans, BG & Joel I've seen some prettty amazing riding around here this year!
Old     (jon_a)      Join Date: Feb 2003       10-18-2006, 9:33 AM Reply   
The Hoffman girls Rock!!! I was the judge for Mens and Womens Pro on both days. WOW!!! You girls have a future!!!
Old     (ldr)      Join Date: Nov 2002       10-18-2006, 11:04 AM Reply   
Don't forget Andrew Klein from Central Cal who took 3rd in WB Men Intermediate.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-18-2006, 9:23 PM Reply   
Some random thoughts:

First, it was a great tournament. INT does a great job of putting on an event that is fun and entertaining for the whole family.

Shawna and Raequel-You ladies rip! Raequel- a Moby Dick and a Whirly in the same pass- WOW! It was fun to watch the jaws drop when you were riding. Look out pro tour, here they come.

Men's Pro Division- What a great idea to add a pro division. these guys were seriously entertaining to watch.

NorCal team- Great job! We came home with quite a few podium finishes, and quite a few more near misses. Congrats to all for competing very well.

As comp. season draws to a close, the Twelker family would like to say a huge thank you to Chuck and Linda for rescuing NorCal INT, and making it better than ever by quite a bit. You guys are awesome! We're already looking forward to another great year next year. Thanks also to Alan and Teri for your countless hours in the boat. It is impossible to say with words how much you mean to the success of NorCal INT. We appreciate you! Thanks also to the rest of the NorCal crew and all who have touched our lives this season. You know who you are- don't be strangers in the off season.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-18-2006, 9:54 PM Reply   
pics?
Old     (kampus96)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-18-2006, 10:48 PM Reply   
as soon as i stop being lazy ill post pics
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-19-2006, 8:15 AM Reply   
I want to thank Stuckey (Arkansas) and Rifle (Kansas) on the wakeboard lake for their relentless effort. You guys are great! It was fun working with you all week and I hope that you stay involved with INT for a long time. You both make a difference. Keep up the good work.
Old     (michael_riffle)      Join Date: Mar 2005       10-19-2006, 2:43 PM Reply   
Chuck you the man. You and Peter where the ironmen of the starting dock. You guys kept it going and running smooth. I am looking forward to working many years with you and Linda. By the way did you loose your L in your vocabulary, I know you where worried about that. Stuck and I would like to also give a big thanks to all the Nor Cal group and the Arkansas people that helped. I know that there where many others that helped out and big thanks goes to them also, but those two states seemed to have most of the help and had a great attitude. Looking forward to next year.
Old     (alliecat0223)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-19-2006, 3:38 PM Reply   
I know from last year. An I bet the dock crew was still as great as it was. The guys working with Stuckey are the best crew. I will always help if he is running the dock. !!