Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 04, 2006

Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       08-01-2006, 11:32 AM Reply   
ok, so I know this has been done to death already. However, I wanted to share my brief experience with this company.
I purchased a board rack from someone on this site about a month ago. the rack did not fit my tower, and I needed a sleeve for it to fit.
I contacted Tom at Monster, and explained my situation. he asked if I had purchased it from them. I said no, I bought it from a buddy. he says no problem. he takes all of my information, and tells me it will be there in a few days. I ask him how I can pay for it. he says something along the line of "no big deal". we have a bunch lying around. no charge. two days later, it is on my porch, sent priority mail. he sent me an extra sleeve, two can coozies, and some stickers. probably $20 worth of stuff, and I have never even bought anything from them! I have a new favorite company now, and will do my best to purchase any of my tower accessories in the future from them.
Old    walt            08-01-2006, 11:57 AM Reply   
Their customer service is the best out there IMHO !
Old     (jixxxer)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-01-2006, 1:44 PM Reply   
Ditto!
Old     (rvh3)      Join Date: Jul 2003       08-01-2006, 4:44 PM Reply   
Upload
Old     (sixeye)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-01-2006, 6:20 PM Reply   
Kudos to Monster! And it is always a good thing to hand out atta boys on here. Complaints outweigh atta boys and we need to be more proactive in sharing our positive experiences!

(Message edited by sixeye on August 01, 2006)
Old    ausbill32            08-01-2006, 9:19 PM Reply   
I had a monster tower on my old fish/ski boat and I loved it and their customer service is great. I had some tower speakers I ordered from them as well. Long story short the "set screws" that go in upward to hold the speakers in place from minor raddling fell out because they were not tight enough. I asked how much to replace them and they sent me the screws free along with 2 extras, also two t-shirts, stickers, and other stuff I can't remember and no shipping charges. Also 8 months later one of the speakers blew, they replaced, shipped it for free, sent me another t-shirt, cozzies, and sent me a prepaid UPS label so I wouldn't have to pay for the return of my broken speaker. pretty great customer service to me and way cool. The tower was rock solid and easy to fold down. I liked it a lot.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-01-2006, 9:45 PM Reply   
imagine what you would have got if you DID buy something from them!

they DO make a great product.
Old     (jim_b)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-02-2006, 2:57 AM Reply   
I also have a Monster Tower and board rack that I bought from them. Their customer service has been second to none. I lost a little screw that vibrated loose one day. So I called them up and in 3 days the screw was at my house. Monster Tower has a great product and great customer service as well.
Old     (maxx_wake)      Join Date: Sep 2003       08-02-2006, 9:01 AM Reply   
Same experience as everyone else. Broke one of the bolts, called customer service, had new bolt at my door in 2 days with extra goodies.
Old     (bdaddy)      Join Date: Jun 2006       08-02-2006, 11:55 AM Reply   
I just put a monster tower on my boat and it came with at least one extra of every nut and bolt on the thing. I thought that was pretty cool. Great product.