Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 29, 2003

Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2003, 9:22 AM Reply   
I wear a size 9.5 shoe but I have a slim foot. I rode the Large parks last year and they ended up being too loose after they broke so I got the 03 highbacks (which are really comfortable) but now they feel a little loose too...especially after I let someone ride them. But the person that rode them has a shorter foot. I guess the width of their foot stretched them out some. So what are some good bindings....some that won't let my foot slip through the front(as much) Thanx
Old     (rodeo)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2003, 10:21 AM Reply   
I had trouble with my bindings also. 8.5 narrow foot, and medium super suctions and high backs did the same thing. Went to a medium parks and don't have that trouble anymore. You might try a medium parks or belmont, might do the trick.
Old     (west)      Join Date: Apr 2002       08-23-2003, 11:00 AM Reply   
Well, I had a pretty bad ankle injury last year because of my foot slipping out of the front of the binding and I realize that's just gonna happen sometimes. Do you think the parks are going to give me the support that I need(ankle area)?? I've been thinking about the CWB Zeus cuz my friend rides them and he said they are tight around the ankle. Thanks for the help!!
Old     (phantom5815)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-23-2003, 11:54 AM Reply   
Try LF Exo.....I wear Mini-Med HighBacks now because had a hard time trying on Lg LF Exo
Old     (waken23v)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-23-2003, 3:55 PM Reply   
I have 9.5 narrow feet. I have the Med. Belmont- 2001 and they fit perfect- snug all around and I can still get in and out OK- I had to stretch them with tennis balls to get a comfortable fit. I would like to upgrade to the 2003 or 2004 (if they are out) Belmonts. I tried a friends 2003 Belmonts Large and my feet were swimming in the front of the bindings. I am now affraid the mediums will be too wide in the front also. My 2001 are great. I would just prefer to have the gorilla grips on the heels.
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       08-25-2003, 6:39 AM Reply   
i second the exo. Liquid force work better for narrow feet.