Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (zOOnder)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-12-2013, 9:58 AM Reply   
Hey folks,

I searching for a pull. I live in Morristown very close to the Cherokee Lake (near of Phanters Creek). Normally I come from Germany, but I'm here since last year October for working.
Now the summer is coming and I looking forward to find some people for wakeboarding, because alone its hard
I waked in germany 3 times last year, but not behind a boat, it was so much fun. I want more!!!!

So please let me know if here (Knoxville, Cherokee Lake, etc.) is a crew or somebody who go wakeboarding.

At this moment I dont have a wakeboard, but when I found some people for wakeboarding, I will buy me one.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-12-2013, 1:23 PM Reply   
If you don't mind an hour drive, your always welcome for some sets with us. I live in Knoxville. I normally go to Melton Hill (straight up butter all the time) for wakeboarding. My boat isn't the best for wakeboarding (typical one side wash) but it works for me.
Old     (zOOnder)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-12-2013, 2:31 PM Reply   
Sounds great, an hour drive is no problem, I'm very often on the weekend in knoxville. So let me know when you start, and I'm sure you gonna have something to laugh, because I never starts behind a boat
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       04-12-2013, 6:38 PM Reply   
I'm in west tn, but if your ever on this side of the state hit me up!
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-12-2013, 7:21 PM Reply   
I am going out on sunday with a large crew if you want to come. I am not riding. The water is still too cold. You are welcome to come though. I will pull you till you are tired.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-12-2013, 7:25 PM Reply   
If you want to come and check it out without wakeboarding, then you can do that too. I am going out tomorrow also but with no crew. Mainly just cause me and the gf love being on the water and i want to tune my system more without making my neighbors angry. Plus i am bringing some fat sacs to weight it for surfing to dial it in. Pm me and i can give you my number.

Tim
Old     (drive139)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-13-2013, 5:55 AM Reply   
Tim

I also ride on Melton Hill. We were out Tuesday and the water temp was 72 by the steam plant. We rode in shorts and heater tops. I have a blue and black Supra 22 hit me up if you ever run into us. We are always looking for other people to hang out with on the lake.

Nick
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-13-2013, 6:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by drive139 View Post
Tim

I also ride on Melton Hill. We were out Tuesday and the water temp was 72 by the steam plant. We rode in shorts and heater tops. I have a blue and black Supra 22 hit me up if you ever run into us. We are always looking for other people to hang out with on the lake.

Nick
Near bull run? I always put in at clarke center park when i go. If the water is that warm, then i will ride in it. Ft loudon is 58 degrees as of last weekend. Too cold for me. Will you be out this weekend Nick?
Old     (zOOnder)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-13-2013, 7:43 AM Reply   
Tim

clarke center park, is this the Carbide Park?
Great weather today

Soeren
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-13-2013, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by zOOnder View Post
Tim

clarke center park, is this the Carbide Park?
Great weather today

Soeren
Yep. I think they are the same. It has some of the best riding in east Tn. Even on windy days you can still find some butter.
Old     (zOOnder)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-13-2013, 8:05 AM Reply   
I write you a PM Tim
Old     (drive139)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-13-2013, 6:15 PM Reply   
Tim

Yes over by bull run. No I wont be out this weekend but will be out there pretty much every weekend it is nice from here on out. Hope conditions were good for you today.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-13-2013, 7:01 PM Reply   
The water was 63 at our normal spot today. Down ft loudon it got even warmer. I plan to ride tomorrow.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       04-14-2013, 5:17 PM Reply   
Wild day on lake. Sorry you didnt get to ride. Dont worry, you always have an invite on my boat.
Old     (Wake08)      Join Date: Sep 2012       04-20-2013, 12:51 PM Reply   
Hey guys, I'm looking at trying to do a houseboat trip with some friends. Any suggestions for great lakes to anchor a house boat in and ride for a couple of days that are good water and not too busy this time of year?
Old     (cbk_watersports_fergie)      Join Date: Oct 2009       04-21-2013, 8:31 AM Reply   
I ride on Cherokee all the time. Would love to find a ridding Buddy!
Old     (zOOnder)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-21-2013, 8:43 AM Reply   
Austin
Where do you go in in the Cherokee Lake? For me its only 5 min. to the Panthers Creek Boat ramp.

Soeren
Old     (cbk_watersports_fergie)      Join Date: Oct 2009       04-21-2013, 3:38 PM Reply   
Normally in Mooresburg. Near lake view Grocery if you are familiar where that area is?
Old     (zOOnder)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-22-2013, 10:42 AM Reply   
Not really... But I will find it if you have a street name and number what is close.