Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 24, 2008

Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-14-2007, 6:46 PM Reply   
hey nate it was great glass all day long. heck i learned more out there with shaun this weekend then i think i did all year it was just me and shaun and we had a blast. i couldnt help my self i got him up this morning again i wanted to get out there that bad and hes a pretty darn good boat driver.
hey david we will be out there this weekend also let me no if you want to get out there with us im not going to put a dry suit on until next month and you can wear mine if you want to get behind the boat and not just in it.
hey brad you no you are more than welcome to come down here with us on any weekend just give us a call. we are probably going to have to start running the main channel pretty soon so we will be around grainger county park after thanksgiving i would say we shouldnt have to worry to much about other boat rolers after then eather. any way glad everybody thinks me and shaun are crazy but i still havnt meet my goals for the year and i already got a list for next year. i just learn a little slower than the rest and need all the extra time i can and even if it is snowing out whats better then being out on the water with your freind laughin it up over a "watch this our i beat you cant" statement. thanks shaun......
Old     (scarboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-14-2007, 7:13 PM Reply   
Whats Up Everybody just now got back on here i forgot my password and had to make a new account!!! Ed,Marv sorry i been missing the lake on the weekends... Its just hard to sit back and watch you guys ride and me not being able to yet!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-14-2007, 8:02 PM Reply   
Will - Good to hear you are still alive and kickin'.

Ed - Glad to hear you guys had a good weekend. I think we are going sometime tomorrow afternoon. We'll see!!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-15-2007, 4:45 PM Reply   
hey Will dont worry about it i understand it killed me this spring to be out there and not ride but i do miss the heck out of you and ash. rick said we just missed you saturday i figured we would get to hang out there for a while i guess well see what happens this weekend.
thanks Nate it was great ill see what shaun and marvin want to do this weekend but might tote the boat up there to ride one last time this year on your lake i really like it. i think shaun is going to bring his boat to you friday and me and marvin where talking about sitting out by a fire saturday night so i guess i see what everybody wants to do you guys need to get down here and ride a bit. any way hope ill get to see everybody up there again soon.
hey rodney me and shaun are going to have to kidnap you for a few hours if you want to go with me and mike early in the mornings let me no you might not be missed to much if you get out there before the family gets up. just a thought ill be there... see ya all
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-15-2007, 8:09 PM Reply   
My young friend Clayton and his girlfriend and I got out on Boone Sun. afternoon and the water was tolerable with shorty. Got in a couple good runs just enjoying the sunshine. weather is still looking good, so may hit it up one more time this weekend. Ed keep it up my friend! What's water temp down there?
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-16-2007, 5:49 PM Reply   
hey mike 74 when we put in and 77-78 by afternoon wasnt bad at all didnt even put the heater top on yet weather is looking great this weekend so im trying my best to make this a short week and maybe get out there friday evening also im still hoping to get behind that big 210. we may head up your way saturday dont no yet i would like to check out henry lake dont no yet what we will do but ill check in with you friday and see what you will be into saturday your more than welcome to head down here and spend the day with us on the MB.
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-16-2007, 6:33 PM Reply   
Patrick Henry is "COLD"! Boone like I said is tolerable. I will see what the weekend is shaking out to be and may head down there.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-17-2007, 2:05 PM Reply   
Alright guys...Sunday is looking pretty "temp"ting. Low 80's air temp. I'd say we'll be hitting it at SoHo!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-17-2007, 4:14 PM Reply   
let me no mike looks like me, shaun and marvin will be down here saturday hopefully you can get down here for an afternoon of fun.
heck nate 80 is a regular heat wave. maybe some day you all can get down here. from your shop it is about the same drive time down here as it is to soho. when the lake is full and you can put in in rogersville its closer.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-19-2007, 6:39 AM Reply   
Bump!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-20-2007, 7:38 AM Reply   
Everyone still alive?
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-20-2007, 10:49 AM Reply   
still kickin here, just working and preparing to move again
Old     (scarboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-21-2007, 3:24 PM Reply   
Still here nate!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-21-2007, 7:08 PM Reply   
Had to hit it today! Here are some pics.
Nick
Upload

Nate
Upload

Nate
Upload

Patty
Upload
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-21-2007, 7:14 PM Reply   
Nice pictures of you guys Nate! Today (Sunday) was a beautiful day to be on the lake. Unfortunately, because of other commitments, I couldn't be out there.

Hey Ed, Rodney, Marvin, and anyone else that rode this weekend, please post any pictures you may have of riding.

Have a great week everyone!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-22-2007, 1:53 PM Reply   
hey david we are usually laughing to hard and cuting up to much to take any pictures,,,sorry. but i have got one heck of a picture library in my head. you going to be able to get out this weekend with us. shaun got to work but if i can talk somebody into driving the boat ill be on the water.
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-23-2007, 10:07 AM Reply   
What up guys. Its your boy Pat.
I finially got caught up on all this new tech. WakeWorld YEA!!!
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       10-23-2007, 10:08 AM Reply   
Oh and I cant say that I have ever been booted that high off the double up before.
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-23-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
you need a triple-up, wussy. :-)
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-23-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
What are you waving at??? Cause if I am not mistaken I think you were told to GRAB that trick! just kidding with ya. (not really, grab!)
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-23-2007, 1:32 PM Reply   
Chris - Wow....You're alive!
Old     (chill720)      Join Date: Jul 2003       10-23-2007, 1:50 PM Reply   
im alive!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-25-2007, 7:06 PM Reply   
Just playing the EMT and reviving this thread before it takes it's last breath

Come on thread.....breathe...breathe..breeeeeeathe!

Let's try to keep this thread going for a while this time.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-26-2007, 6:06 AM Reply   
Yep usually after about 100 post it usually dies. lets try and make a record this time.

Don't everyone be getting depressed on me just becuase of the weather change.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-26-2007, 12:13 PM Reply   
Who all on this thread will be on the lake this weekend?

I'd love to, but I need to get some work done around the house, that I've put off long enough....maybe next weekend though!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-26-2007, 2:00 PM Reply   
Brad - Agreed, let's keep it rolling!

David - I wish that we could be, but it's about time for me to catch up on some honey do's that I ahave managed to put off since March....my wife actually thinks we need light bulbs in our house...Go figure..
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-26-2007, 5:00 PM Reply   
Brad - The "Outback" text, completely unnecessary. That brings back some memories of the PWT.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-27-2007, 1:39 PM Reply   
oh yeah, precious memories!!! Can't wait for next year to roll around!!

Got to say though the Chicken on the Barbie and Bloomin Onion tasted really good!!
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       10-27-2007, 1:47 PM Reply   
Nate, How many wakeboarders does it take to install a light bulb? two - one to hold the bulb and wear the board and one to make it go 360 !
We need to plan a winter run!
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-27-2007, 5:13 PM Reply   
hey Mike winter run sounds great!! I am up to freeze a little bit!!! Nate told me they got the new Ronix MANA in and I am wanting to ride it bad. So Nate get that bulb screwed in and lets hit it!!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-27-2007, 11:14 PM Reply   
Went today guys, the water here is still low 70s.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-28-2007, 5:52 PM Reply   
we had a great time saturday and sunday. cant wait until next saturday hit me up if you want to get out there with us next weekend david. im sure ill be on the water.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-28-2007, 6:47 PM Reply   
Glad to hear all of you guys had fun. I am knocking out this "honey do" list slowly but surely.

Brad - Bulb screwed! Let's roll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I hate to have to tell you guys this, but me, Nick and Pat have to go to Florida in two weeks, geeez why man? I hear it's in the mid 80's right now...How are we supposed to deal with that? I guess we'll hit OWC for a day and then work for the other two.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-28-2007, 7:31 PM Reply   
Here are some pics from this year. just a couple of hundreds. hope you enjoy and I will try and get some more up soon.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       10-29-2007, 6:03 AM Reply   
Who's the jack a$$ that thinks he has to ollie everything????? Nice pics Brad.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       10-29-2007, 4:32 PM Reply   
weather forcast for saturday 69 and partly sunny sunday 66 and partly cloudy how want to go. me and shaun, and probably marvin i hope anyway will be out there give me a call if your in. no excusses rodney sunday morning be ready but im hoping you can go sat and sunday but ill only hold you to sunday. i agree with marvin by the way that surfice 9 will look alot better if you grab it.
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       10-29-2007, 7:38 PM Reply   
Nice pictures Bradley. A lot of great memories made this summer!

Hey Nate, we'll be thinking about the awesome time you'll be having in Florida and wishing we were there.

The weather sounds good for the weekend Ed. I may give you a call Sunday for a ride, for Brandon & I. If not, perhaps later. Thanks for offering!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-01-2007, 9:27 AM Reply   
Rodney - What about those pics of the boys doing their Ronix shoot?
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-01-2007, 11:06 AM Reply   
hey nate sorry for the delay,had to work a little more on their contract with centurion and ronix....other board co. wanted them to do a live shoot when they turned 3 and i said sh_t no they wait till they are 4!!!... thanks again for the boat storage when the boat was being serviced..means alot...good you can have service and friends at one place!!!! wife feels the same way. Ed ...thanks alot for the pulls the past couple of weeks , i really enjoyed it. wasnt the right brand of boat but you would wonder if i didnt cut down them cheap M B boats everybody try to plan to come to eskimo escapades this year will find out dates later. here are pictures of the kids and my other baby...talk later..Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-01-2007, 11:10 AM Reply   
In the words of the infamous Hot Sauce, "Sponsored" Great looking kids man! Ahhhh and then there's the boat..... Ballin'
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-01-2007, 7:28 PM Reply   
cheap, ha funny man you just dont forget to bring that nifty little tool bag that says centurion on it with you when you take the great pumkin back to the lake. I understand you though and when you do get that thing running again in the spring i hope it runs anyway questionable. ill remind you to bring the tool bag. hey good thing is i live close enough we can always get mine out to tow you in if needed.... hahaha you getting out there with us this weekend rod. im hoping so we need to find you another hat though..see ya.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-01-2007, 7:30 PM Reply   
cheap, ha funny man you just dont forget to bring that nifty little tool bag that says centurion on it with you when you take the great pumkin back to the lake. I understand you though and when you do get that thing running again in the spring i hope it runs anyway questionable. ill remind you to bring the tool bag. hey good thing is i live close enough we can always get mine out to tow you in if needed.... hahaha you getting out there with us this weekend rod. im hoping so we need to find you another hat though..see ya.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-02-2007, 2:49 PM Reply   
For some reason I can see a resemblance of me in the pics of those youngins....hmmmmmm.. Just kidding man, they look awesome
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-02-2007, 3:59 PM Reply   
hey rod wheres that post i got on here ready to get trashed i guess your computer runs like the great pumkin.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-02-2007, 5:16 PM Reply   
uhhhhhhh what dat mean?
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-02-2007, 5:21 PM Reply   
MB =Might Break
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-02-2007, 8:10 PM Reply   
sorry must have pushed wrong button. here is a pict of big eds POS Upload
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-02-2007, 8:37 PM Reply   
might break that not bad. POS even better. thats more like what i expected your right about might break "MIGHT" being key word. everything might break just keep my number close ill come get you when you need me. i guess i deserved that one though me and shaun laughed pretty hard about it.
dont make us kidnap you tommorrow let ride well go in the boat that might start, might better than wont.....
sorry nate alot of inside ribing we have been on a role lately shaun not on here writing stuff our we would be at it also. see you tommorow rod.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-02-2007, 8:41 PM Reply   
might break that not bad. POS even better. thats more like what i expected your right about might break "MIGHT" being key word. everything might break just keep my number close ill come get you when you need me. i guess i deserved that one though me and shaun laughed pretty hard about it.
dont make us kidnap you tommorrow let ride well go in the boat that might start, might better than wont.....
sorry nate alot of inside ribing we have been on a role lately shaun not on here writing stuff our we would be at it also. see you tommorow rod.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-02-2007, 8:51 PM Reply   
you aren't getting in on this also are you nate.. im ready. thats ok gang up on the little people that dont have a dealership and do all these fancy wakeboard tricks that us beginers see in the movies thats ok see if i look up to you guys anymore........ a heck you, pat, marvin and shaun are my heros. o you to charley brown..love ya.
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-05-2007, 8:20 PM Reply   
Seen this post falling down the list so figured I would make a post to get it back near the top.

Hope things are going well for everyone, I am here at work about to FALL over. this time change has killed me!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-06-2007, 5:46 AM Reply   
What up guys? Hope everything is going well....except for you ED. Man....is it spring yet? Has anybody ever attempted hibernating? I think the bears might be smarter than we think....Get real fat, go to bed, then wake up a few pounds lighter and then go ride.....They're on to something!
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-06-2007, 9:14 AM Reply   
AHHHH STAY AWAY FROM OPRA!!!! Wheres Marvin at? I thought he would be the first to bust some balls.
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-06-2007, 9:15 AM Reply   
OPRAH!!!!!! sorry im in college
Old     (liquidboarder935)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-06-2007, 9:16 AM Reply   
Hey all the cherokee lakers that like to party down need to come let me show you a good time in jc. I came to party with yall so it's your turn damnit
Old     (preacherman)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-06-2007, 10:36 AM Reply   
What you do you guys consider partying over in JC? Looks like watching OPRAH!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-06-2007, 4:05 PM Reply   
hey pat i would like to ask if i can get up there again but im getting the feeling i wont be invited. and mr. Nate im doing great thankyou very much. still putting in alot of time on the lake practicing. cant get any better laying in the darn bed thinking of hibernating them darn centurions run in the cold dont they? our are they fair weather boats like there pilots. just pickin alittle. you all need to get down here and ride will be 66 and partly sunny saturday no better time. just have to dodge all the bass boats. dont see any other wake boats out there anymore either them mb's must be the only thing that will stay running for an entire year. hahahha see ya all
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-06-2007, 5:28 PM Reply   
Must Be the only time you can take it out because you don't want anybody to see you in it. Ed you're always invited man....I'm just in SCROOGE mode right now and need someone to pick on and you're the only one who's on here enough to pick at.

Pat - Hey it's me it's Nate or HyberNate
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-06-2007, 5:29 PM Reply   
Pat - Uh the McRib is back....
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-07-2007, 1:33 PM Reply   
i understand pick away. ive been seen in worse but i didnt no anyone when i was up there with you all on that centurion on soho so i wasnt to ashamed. great wake though. check....
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-07-2007, 4:48 PM Reply   
Hey Rodney, nice boat...sorry I didn't get to see it in the lake this summer. Looking forward to seeing you guys on it in 08. How is the wife and twins doing?

Hello Ed, Love your boat too! you definitely have a right to brag Sorry I haven't called you yet to ride. I currently have some projects I'm working on, among other things, so it may be a few weeks. In the meantime, I know you're having an awesome time out there!

Nate & Pat, I'll swing by your store again in the future and say hello. How was the Florida trip?

Have a great rest of the week everyone!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-07-2007, 5:03 PM Reply   
hey david glad your doing well we have a place on the boat saved for you anytime you want just give me a call. ill give rodney some slack and not explan why you didnt get to see the great pumkin on the lake this summer. dont let him give you the excuse about having 2 new babys to raise we all no marvin takes good care of his kids. did that come out!! hey rod hope you can get out saturday if not ill probably be over to see ya anyway take care.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-07-2007, 5:46 PM Reply   
hey david good to here from you sorry i didnt get to see your ride in person this year everybody says its sweet......thats purty mr mb,, sorry ed but i had to read this post to the wife so here she is....hello mr ed just a little note to let you know you wish they were Marvins because you a very late on your child support you now owe for two months please pay as soon as you can. hello Nate and Nick and Pat i hope you all are having a wonderful week and i just wanted to thank you for being so nice unlike some people.
talk to everybody later.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-07-2007, 6:05 PM Reply   
If you can't care for 'em, don't bring 'em in the world. That's what I always say.

I hope everyone is doing fine, my week has been really busy and I have not had a chance to check in much. I would like if we all could get together this off season and hit the mountain. It would be a good chance to talk about the summer and plan the new one coming on. Let me know what you all think.

Pat, if we come up there and throw down AGAIN I will fix some cajun biscuits. The way you and Ed looked at 'em I could tell you guys had never saw anything like that before. Tell all the guys hey, met some cool people that weekend and so glad you had us up.

I should not send the dogs out on my own family but Shaun doesn't have a MB or Centurion
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-07-2007, 8:19 PM Reply   
Marvin - Would love to hit the Mountain. As much as I hate to say it....Let's pray for some snow! OOOOOhhhhh the dogs are loose. Not sure if Shaun knows just yet, but that ol' down unda boat has some Centurion features that he may not find for awhile
Old     (scarboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-07-2007, 9:55 PM Reply   
Sup guys?? Finally got my board and bindings that i won at the PWT back in May!! They sent me the 07 3DS and the 08 atlas bindings!!! Pretty cool setup to be free!!
Marvin i'm ready for the mountain i'm feelin pretty good about my knee!!
Nate i need to get up ther and get those byerly skate shoes you said you had at your house for me!!! Tell Nick i said whats up!!
Pat i'm all for the party Just let me know!!!
Rod sup man haven't heard from you in a while hope all is well!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-08-2007, 4:56 PM Reply   
first of all i want to take a moment to wish Mrs. rodney all the health and peace than she can handle.(your petros are the best in world also) but unless them little ones start growing some hair i would be after marvin hard for that child support. im going to have a hard time jumping on shaun he has been my boat driver here later and i dont want to swim back to truck this weekend. whats this about the mountains i didnt no there was a lake up there... nope pretty sure there isnt a lake up there. can i ride an ibex of a mountain? i guess its worth a thought. should hold one hell of an edge. see ya all would have been nice if i would have seen my name in your post Will but i understand shaun and me dont get a wassssup.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-08-2007, 5:49 PM Reply   
Ed, have you turned over a new leaf? Right out of the gate wishing peace and stuff. See all you Centurion boys Ed is a right fart smeller, er smart feller, sorry. I guess with what you are used to these are just hills tater head, you still have to go like it or not.

Nate, for the first time in a while I am really ready for winter. I have a new board that I can't wait to try out. We can meet you anytime you guys are ready. Tell Nike and Jr. I said hello and would like to see them soon.

Pat, you really don't have a choice but to go so just shut it up man. That was COOOOLLLDDD BLOOOODDDDEEEEDDDD. Now that you mention it I think I'm bleeding inside my chest.

David, we have talked it for two years now and this is the year we put it all together. SNOWBOARD!!!!!!!

Will, they opened Cataloochee. We are going to take off work early one day next week and want you to go. Mike told me to ask you so here it is. First ride of the season!!!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO

You all take it easy, only one more day!!!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-08-2007, 5:54 PM Reply   
Uh, is that all Marvin?
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-08-2007, 6:19 PM Reply   
Yeah, I know I started to just call everybody because I had so much to say. It only took 48 minutes to type all that crap out. Anyone says anything about huntin' pecker and I swear its on!!!!
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       11-08-2007, 8:28 PM Reply   
You guys see that Sugar opened today! Daytime only and looks like up to 3/4 lift! If we can't ride on liquid, then let's ride on the frozen stuff!
Old     (scarboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2007       11-08-2007, 9:42 PM Reply   
Sorry ED I didn't say whats up cause i see you and Shaun every weekend!! But i will Wasssssssss up Mr. ED and Wasssssssss up Shaun (A.K.A) Pickeled weinner!!!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-09-2007, 9:00 PM Reply   
i found my pecker
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-10-2007, 11:30 AM Reply   
Hey Marvin, I'd enjoy going snowboarding with you guys this winter. I prefer to wait until there's more powder than ice though. I've busted my butt more times than I want to remember boarding on ice, and want to avoid it, if possible.

Perhaps sometime Brandon & I will join you. It would be fun.

Hey Ed, are you riding in the main channel now, or is German Creek's levels still up enough to ride?
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2007, 1:52 PM Reply   
What's powder?
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-10-2007, 3:19 PM Reply   
What's powder? is a good question...especially around here in the last couple of years or so.

My brother has been inviting me out West (Colorado among other states),to board with him on some real powder, just haven't done it yet. Hopefully, we'll have a good, cold winter this year and get some. If not, I may join you anyway!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-10-2007, 5:29 PM Reply   
Go West for sure if you want the real stuff. I've done Breckenridge and Vail and there is really nothing like it. If you want something somewhat close Snowshoe is very impressive, you'd be shocked at what that place has to offer.

T minus 3 days until we'll be in FL. at the OWC.
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-11-2007, 4:51 PM Reply   
hey there david we are putting in at german creek and running from there back to the morristown bridge and back it only 12 feet around dollar island so im a little scared to run on that side of the bridge. you should get out there with us. me and marvin might head for Idaho for some skiing and boarding after the new year im going out there more to hang out with my family but they pretty much live on the mountain during the winter if you want to fly out there and meet us there that would be cool.
have fun in Fl Nate. but i think you would have more fun with all of us here on cherokee. other than bass boats me and Shaun have had the lake to our selfs. by the way what does owc stand for its isnt Old Woussys Club. it isnt that cold yet you have to go to Florida. come down and ride with us.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-11-2007, 5:11 PM Reply   
Brrrrrrrrr!
Old     (mred)      Join Date: Mar 2007       11-11-2007, 5:34 PM Reply   
equals serious riding and ffffuuuuunnnnnn.