Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tenniswiz37)      Join Date: Aug 2009       10-15-2010, 11:08 AM Reply   
Where is this http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/and...irst-set-back/
....and is it a little bro?
Old     (hoss33)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2010, 1:09 PM Reply   
Its at Beth Creek Ranch. Its basically north east of houston. Its a new cable company based out of houston I think. I wanna say its called ERC but not sure. Its same design as the Sesitec 2.0 system, but upgraded components and speed control system.
Old     (hoss33)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-15-2010, 1:10 PM Reply   
Bethy Creek Ranch*
Old     (flexnwake)      Join Date: Oct 2007       10-15-2010, 2:28 PM Reply   
so sick! filth
Old     (BHSR)      Join Date: Jun 2010       10-16-2010, 6:57 AM Reply   
The two tower system is at Bethy Creek Resort in Riverside Texas www.bethycreek.com. You are correct it is just North East of Houston. The system they use is made by Endless Ride Cable Systems and is manufactured in Houston, Texas. First American Made Cable Systems.You can check out their website at www.endlessridecable.com. The system is definitely heavy duty and has alot of cool features to make operating a breeze.
Old     (HAdams)      Join Date: Jul 2010       10-17-2010, 6:34 PM Reply   
The ERC at Bethy Creek is awsome!!! I am on the Sam Houston State University wake team and our coach owns the cable so we ride it almost everyday. The hand rail in the video was only up for the day though.