Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through June 22, 2004

Old     (superairdawg)      Join Date: May 2003       06-08-2004, 5:22 AM Reply   
I've been searching high and low for a decent-sized (about 20" wide) AIR NAUTIQUES decal or online graphic I can use to get one made. Specifically, I'm looking for the one that has all-white letters (not black or blue)and the air force wakeboard inbetween the words. Similar to what's in attached Byerly pic but white letters. Anyone know of such decals or have a bitmap/pic I can use to get one reproduced? The decal kits everyone has been raving about only have smaller versions and the letters are in black.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-08-2004, 7:32 AM Reply   
If you're going to have it "made" why not just have your shop change the lettering color on their own? Should be pretty easy.
Old    lucky            06-08-2004, 7:36 AM Reply   
www.nautiquegear.com
Old    lucky            06-08-2004, 7:37 AM Reply   
Sorry, I thought I saw them there. Call South East Correct Craft they have stacks of what you are looking for.
Old     (superairdawg)      Join Date: May 2003       06-08-2004, 7:49 AM Reply   
Just checked with SECC and they don't have them.. discontinued style and they no longer have any in stock.

I'm planning on having one made but need a good template to work off of. The lettering in the pic above has a white outline around the blue letters. I'm trying to locate the logo by itself with solid color lettering that would be simpler to edit, like all-black letters/underline with no white around them.
Old    lucky            06-08-2004, 10:28 AM Reply   
Sorry Joe when I was there a month ago they had a bunch. Try Al Thomas at www.prowatersports.com he has a bunch of stickers but I'm not suree what he has in stock. I got mine from him about a year ago.

Nice boat mine is just like it but with a royal blue 'N"
Old     (superairdawg)      Join Date: May 2003       06-08-2004, 12:29 PM Reply   
You not running your SN 2001 any longer, Greg? Let's see your '01!

I piecemealed what I'd like the logo to look like and will see what my local decal guys can do.