Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-10-2003, 8:03 PM Reply   
Here is some footage from Sunday with riding from Sean Colt, Mark But****a, Rob Thorson and that Fisher girl.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=9594
Old     (blabel)      Join Date: Jul 2001       12-10-2003, 9:07 PM Reply   
That was a great video and I must say the funniest song I've heard in a long time!!

Good job on the HS front btw. Looks clean.
Old     (tparider)      Join Date: Aug 2003       12-10-2003, 9:23 PM Reply   
That was awesome. I hate to say the same thing as Blabel, but that was a hilarious song and that hs front flip was nice.

Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       12-11-2003, 5:44 AM Reply   
Still no 180 huh? Oh well, great vid. Hopefully will get out there on the first, at least me anyways. I know Paul and Squid will be there, me coming will depend on how everything is going with the new baby.

(Message edited by forwaken on December 11, 2003)
Old    wakelvr            12-11-2003, 10:26 AM Reply   
That song cracks me up! Great job on the video Christie... keep them coming!
Old     (canaday)      Join Date: Dec 2002 Location: Hawthorne       12-11-2003, 10:40 AM Reply   
Awesome video, who does that song?
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-11-2003, 11:27 AM Reply   
that's weird al, right? another great installment christie - and that is a nice hs front!
Old    xrated            12-11-2003, 11:46 AM Reply   
I always look forward to your vids. You guys must ride a ton, my boat's been put away for nearly 3 months. I know sucks to be me. How many hours on the VLX?
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-11-2003, 11:50 AM Reply   
Yes, the song is done by Weird Al. I'm glad others found the humor in it as well. I laughed like crazy when I heard it the first time.

Rod - I have over 60 hours on the VLX already. Time flies when you are having fun! I love California!
Old    tikki83            12-11-2003, 2:42 PM Reply   
why do you put spanish names to your videos?
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-11-2003, 4:17 PM Reply   
Ojo Rojo was a joke that started with a group of friends back in the late 80's on a spring break trip to Mazatlan.

For some reason the name popped up again this past weekend on the boat when we were talking about sex and other things and it was a fitting title to remember the day by.

Christie, thanks again for the ride this weekend and thanks for the video. I think I would have rather continued to imagine how I looked riding versus actually knowing. In my mind, I was a lot better rider than what the video actually showed. Oh well, it's all about having fun any way.

Rob

Old    walt            12-11-2003, 4:39 PM Reply   
Red Eye ? Is that right? My spanish sucks!
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-11-2003, 5:12 PM Reply   
Yeah, Red Eye is the translation.

We rode the train from the California border to Mazatlan one spring break and stopped off along the way in some small little town where we had dinner and beers. About 3 or 4 hours later we started having some problems and ended spending quite a bit of time in the restroom.

When all was said and done certain parts of our body were red and irritated, hence the drunken name Ojo Rojo was born.

It's kind of an inside joke between the guys who went on the trip, but I'm sure most of you can figure out what the one red eye is referring to.

Sorry if that's too much information for some people.