Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       07-23-2013, 7:51 PM Reply   
Where'd that photoshop thread with "The Best Of WakeWorld" go??? Somebody needs to slap some AquaLEDs on the back of the SausageSetter...
Old     (craigtxmc)      Join Date: Oct 2008       07-23-2013, 8:56 PM Reply   
OP, my "in your face" gift card is still available.

LOL..... He said "Pug Life"
I'm begging for someone with photoshop to throw that on the belly Tupac style...
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       07-25-2013, 3:27 PM Reply   
I was hoping this thread would have more legs. It was wildly entertaining for a moment.
Old     (cougarfan83)      Join Date: Sep 2011       07-29-2013, 12:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by AquaLeds View Post
We have been makin underwater lights for over a decade. while they all came an gone the best as been here since 1999.. first of all you all only heard his side and not the part were he was calling me a niger and a liar on the phone... well we have a saying in S.Florida (stand your ground state) you say what you want... but your pussy ass is going to get clocked ( Cali style) Can't stand a kid that uses mommy's Ski boat and her Gas card.. to bad mouth a real man. and we don't drive Kia's like you in Cali... we drive American Muscle... and 700+ HP in our Baja... so keep cryin like a Califoraaaa pussy boy.. you got your $$ back.. send those the lights back I'll refund you and you can spend $400 each on other lights
As idiotic as Gene was in his email responses to me, I'm going to call this as just too over the top to be legit. Gotta be a troll. First off, we had a phone conversation in which he told me my $ was refunded. After that, all correspondence was via email and I posted that back and forth. I'm calling this BS.
Old     (nailem)      Join Date: Apr 2011       07-29-2013, 5:55 AM Reply   
anyone notice that is a Pennsylvania licenses plate?
Old     (Houstonshark)      Join Date: Jan 2011       07-29-2013, 7:51 AM Reply   
I'm gonna say that he's real because it's funnier that way.
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-29-2013, 8:10 AM Reply   
That's a 50k/day house?
Old     (nitrousbird)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-29-2013, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToPHeR35 View Post
That's a 50k/day house?
Perhaps it is 50k cents a day = $500/day. That makes more sense.
Old     (fullon2008)      Join Date: Apr 2013       10-12-2013, 12:39 PM Reply   
Wow, now that's entertainment. I would lean toward troll. If not, how could he possibly stay in business. Just to say it, I am in Florida and he does not represent everyone! Give BoatLightsUS.com a try. They pride themselves on 100% customer satisfaction and long warranties. And in the interest of full disclosure, I do work for them. But I am also a boater that hates crappy service!
Old    iceman264            01-06-2014, 9:19 PM Reply   
Hey all you guys; don't worry about geno t., he's a real *******. He used to live up here in pa, where i live and he's a joke. He did nothing but brag about everything he had up here in pa, and it was all owned by his wife and she caught him doing something he shouldn't have and divorced him and gave him the hummer in the settlement. She worked and has a great job and he lost his job and didn't work and his wife supported him for years. Then it looks like he cheated on his wife with some chick in florida and she dumped his ass. So he had to leave half his stuff here in pa and moved his led shop from a storage unit here in pa to one down there and even lived in it until he rented this building he's in now and he still sleeps and lives in it. Ha ha ha, (hi geno, don't worry, we all still make fun of you up here in pa) and your business is about 50,000 a year not a day, you aren't kidding anyone, we all know that. You ex-wife bought your hummer anyway and she gave it to you in the divorce settlement and kicked you out of the house. Ha ha ha, that's funny.
Old     (grkero)      Join Date: Dec 2010       01-07-2014, 8:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman264 View Post
Hey all you guys; don't worry about geno t., he's a real *******. He used to live up here in pa, where i live and he's a joke. He did nothing but brag about everything he had up here in pa, and it was all owned by his wife and she caught him doing something he shouldn't have and divorced him and gave him the hummer in the settlement. She worked and has a great job and he lost his job and didn't work and his wife supported him for years. Then it looks like he cheated on his wife with some chick in florida and she dumped his ass. So he had to leave half his stuff here in pa and moved his led shop from a storage unit here in pa to one down there and even lived in it until he rented this building he's in now and he still sleeps and lives in it. Ha ha ha, (hi geno, don't worry, we all still make fun of you up here in pa) and your business is about 50,000 a year not a day, you aren't kidding anyone, we all know that. You ex-wife bought your hummer anyway and she gave it to you in the divorce settlement and kicked you out of the house. Ha ha ha, that's funny.
He's even got the PA license plate still on that. haha. What a thread.

A++++++ would buy again
Old    iceman264            01-08-2014, 6:05 AM Reply   
Oh yea, he thinks he's the real deal. He talked on cb/ham radio up here in pa. And none of us could stand him. He would brag about how much this cost him and how much that cost him and he would wind up blowing all his amps. Up trying to key down on everyone and broadcast music for hours and we all would make fun of him because he lost his job as a machinist and didn't work for years because his wife had a really good job and took care of him and bought the new house, hummer,boat, etc. All he did was use her until she found out he was bragging about having "girls" work for him and once she found out he was messing around, she kicked him out and she took possession of all his ham equipment and kicked him out and then she found out about the girl he's with now, in florida where they vacationed and that was the final straw. She sold 1000's of dollars of his radio equipment to his so called friends here in pa. And wouldn't let him take any of it with him when she kicked him out. That's when he just started the light business in a storage unit and had to wind up living in there too, so he eventually had to move to fl. With this girl he's with now and he started the light business again and he was living in a storage unit down there at first because all he had was a little house boat that she let him have in the divorce, only because she didn't want to deal with transporting it back to pa. So he lived in it and slept at the shop too. He has no employee's and he is immature and got a few screws loose. All of us up here in pa. Are so glad he's gone, it was a relief in the ammature radio community, he just thinks he knows everything and he'll degrade and insult you and try to make you look small and at the same time, he lives in a storage unit. He was admitted to the hospital a year before his wife kicked him out because he was drinking whiskey and taking prescript meds together and locked himself in the bathroom and threatened to kill himself. We were all hoping they (wouldn't) break the door down. Lol, so they put him in the "nut-ward" for a month because he was unstable. So...good luck trying to reason with that moron.
Old    iceman264            01-08-2014, 6:07 AM Reply   
that's not his house, he lives in the storage unit where he makes the lights. that's his girlfriends parents place and they let him park the boat there. he was just visiting and wanted it to look like it was his driveway.
Old    iceman264            01-08-2014, 6:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by nailem View Post
anyone notice that is a Pennsylvania licenses plate?
yep, that's where he's from, up here in PA. outside of Pottstown PA. that shack is nothing but his girlfriends parents bungalow. he puts up a good front to try to make everyone believe he's something he's not. We are all so glad he left PA.
Old    iceman264            01-08-2014, 6:16 AM Reply   
if you guys think this thread is interesting and entertaining, wait to you hear all the horror stories i could tell ya all about him up here in PA!!. lmao, he's a real unique kinda "stupid", ha ha ha. he hates me and my other two friends here in PA., we all talk on ammature radio and i don't want to clog up the forum with this waste-case and not talk about boating, but if you need anymore entertainment, i could tell some stories that you wouldn't believe.
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-18-2014, 8:51 AM Reply   
and here I thought this was good over on the Malibu Crew. WOW!
Old     (jamespjackson95)      Join Date: Jul 2012       08-19-2014, 8:10 AM Reply   
I was actually in the market for some good LEDs... I would rather spend more money than buy them from this guy!