Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 08, 2003

Old    nxfedlt1            05-24-2003, 3:02 PM Reply   
just wondering if any of you guys will be attending? Should be a pretty awesome time.
Old     (kingpin)      Join Date: May 2003       05-24-2003, 3:07 PM Reply   
When? What part of the lake? Is there anything I need to do before hand or do you just show up?

Old    nxfedlt1            05-24-2003, 4:19 PM Reply   
hey blake, all the info i got is off of nautiques home page. Here is some registration info....
http://www.skinautique.com/pdf/SWCC%20Reunion%20Registration.pdf

are you at baylor? I'm at A&M for summer one and back to the lake for the rest of the time. Do you guys have a house there?

here this is all cut and pasted off the site

Southwest Nautique Owner’s Festival
Many of you have asked if there is going to be a Correct Craft Sea World Reunion. Correct Craft has made a decision to host the Reunion in each region every other year. This year is the off year for our Southwest region. Mark you calendar for 2004, because we will be back at Sea World in force.

The good news is the Nautique dealers in the Southwest have teamed up to bring you the Southwest Nautique Owner’s Festival. The Festival is designed to bring your family together with ours at a venue that’s perfect for the weekend. LBJ Yacht Club offers everything you need in one location: an onsite water-park for the kids and the kid in you, a grill open from 11am – 9pm, overnight boat parking, boat docks, ships store, and gas docks. You wont need to go anywhere else, except skiing, wakeboarding, tubing, kneeboarding (you get the idea)….on beautiful Lake LBJ!
Want to try out new gear? Ski and wakeboard vendors will be on site for you to try out the latest stuff!

How about learning from the Pro’s? Nautique Team members Scott Byerly and Rhoni Barton and Daniel McCormick and his staff from M2 Water Ski School will be offering clinics at the Lakeside Park on Lake Marble Falls, just down the street from LBJ Yacht Club and next door to the Hampton Inn in Marble Falls.

Want to win some cool stuff? Buy raffle tickets to win some of the gear, including; wakeboards, skis, gloves, hats…..
The Hampton Inn is the host hotel and location of the Ice Cream and Cookie Social Friday night. There are only a few rooms available so call early if you would like to stay there. Mention the Southwest Nautique Owners Festival.
What more could we offer? How about a banquet on Saturday night with an all you can eat Fajita buffet! We will have the raffle drawing and awards banquet for the longest distance traveled, oldest boat, and best Tow Package and the broken prop award given to the owner with the most unique boating experience and the pictures to prove it! Each dealer will submit a finalist for the broken prop award so contact your dealer to enter. You must be present to win this award!

Then before you leave on Sunday, if you like, please take the time to worship with us. We will have a time of Praise and Worship music and then Ralph Meloon will bring the message, the perfect conclusion to a wonderful weekend.

See you there!
Southwest Nautique Dealers

and of course the schedule of events

http://www.skinautique.com/pdf/SWCC%20Reunion%20Schedule.pdf
Old     (kingpin)      Join Date: May 2003       05-24-2003, 5:05 PM Reply   
Yup I am @ Baylor. We have a house over by the Horseshoe Bay marina. Where are you guys located on the lake? What boat do you have? My parents currently have a 2002 Crownline 225 br, and I am trying to get a 2000 SAN bought. hopefully by the owners weekend. Even if I dont have it here by then I will still be around.
Old    nxfedlt1            05-24-2003, 10:21 PM Reply   
Blake, we've got a house on beaver island, not too far by water. anyways, boat is a '02 SAN team edition. As it gets closer to the time, i'll shoot you an email. Are you going to be down there on the weekends at all?
Old     (kingpin)      Join Date: May 2003       05-25-2003, 6:25 AM Reply   
nick, I will be there every weekend. What color is your boat i have probably seen you around the lake.