Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2003 > Archive through September 24, 2004

Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-08-2004, 7:09 AM Reply   
Somebody try this new 2005 X-Star technology and did it change something ???
Old     (bbeach)      Join Date: Jul 2002       09-08-2004, 9:57 AM Reply   
WTF????
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-12-2004, 8:24 AM Reply   
is the thing that goes connected to the warp core and the particle beam cannon
Old     (mhayes)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-12-2004, 9:31 AM Reply   
you're on the right track Luciano, but remember, it goes through the double by-pass relay into the flux capacitor as well
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-12-2004, 10:18 AM Reply   
Remeber, that before you use it to bleed out the plamsa discharge chamber otherwise you risk an ion overload.
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-12-2004, 10:29 AM Reply   
and everyone knows too much ion is deffinetly trouble. and you will have to defibbulate if it happens. that hurtz
Old    bigd            09-12-2004, 3:14 PM Reply   
I get spam on this topic all the time. Just ignore it.
Old     (luchog)      Join Date: Jun 2002       09-12-2004, 7:14 PM Reply   
to discharge the ion capacitor off the anti-matter chamber you should take the plug out of your boat for about 45 minutes.

(Message edited by LuchoG on September 12, 2004)
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-12-2004, 7:19 PM Reply   
Radikal,
you are mistaken, it is coming on the 2006 model. it was from a post about someone asking about the 2006 not 05.
Old     (tlb)      Join Date: Feb 2003       09-12-2004, 7:40 PM Reply   
Radikal, didn't you order a new 05 SANTE a few months ago? Show us pic's of it. I'm sure you can get a discombugalator for the san too. I've got one, cuts my fuel consuption in half.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-13-2004, 7:24 AM Reply   
Tom i was ordering it, but we got some budget problems but now we go next week ordered a new one, anf this time it will happen. I will be a SAN OWNER !!!! Will post pics as soon as i have it.
And somebody test the discombugalatorizerning ???
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-13-2004, 11:34 AM Reply   
Hey does anyone know what kind of $$$ we are talking about here for this option? I was thinking about spec-ing one in on my next purchase but it seems the dealer doesn't even have pricing yet? Thanks!
Old     (jnewcom)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-13-2004, 12:33 PM Reply   
I'm a Malibu owner and haven't heard anyting about this yet. Can someone fill me in on what this is and how it works.

Thanks
Old     (p_e_ski)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-13-2004, 5:39 PM Reply   
You also might want to think about adding the catastrophic converger. It comes with it's own de-polarized modulator that will allow you to run the boat 50 hours per tank of gas. It is a $68,000 option but well worth it.
Old     (healing)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-13-2004, 6:07 PM Reply   
My dealer told me they were thinking of making the dynamic hull enlargement decombogulator an aftermarket accessory. This could really help those jet boats or even pwc's pump up their wake!!!
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-13-2004, 6:58 PM Reply   
Ryan, this new option uses nuclear engineering to split the particles in the wake. It then pushes the particles to either side of the wake thus enhnancing the wake size without ballast. The current one runs a separate gas engine...so you will be spending more on gasoline. But your wake can be any size you want it without the extra weight. I hope I made it easy to understand without using any technical jargon. They are still working out the bugs.

(Message edited by malibuboarder75 on September 13, 2004)
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-13-2004, 7:07 PM Reply   
hell yea leo, new age partical accelerators, thats all the dynamic hull enlargement decombogulator is. See it splits the atoms of the water element and multiplies their size by X^100000000000 which creates the largest wakes known to man, we're talken pipeline here. Your in the past with that extra engine though, our nuclear generator is about the size of an ipod and creates apprx 1000000 terawatts of power. Its so easy, I added 2 to my current boat and saw astronomical gains... check the last rogue wave report from the pacific, that was no rogue wave, that was the super defribularwakecombobulatormatic doing its magic...
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-13-2004, 7:51 PM Reply   
i got a defribularwakecombobulatormatic and now i can drive my boat on the freeway. saved me money cause, i dont even need a truck anymore.
Old    grampawakerider            09-13-2004, 8:06 PM Reply   
I just installed a warp hydronometer to customize the efficiency of my sonic displacement enhancer!!
Old    stevenf            09-13-2004, 8:16 PM Reply   
the angle of the dangle is inverseable proportational to the heat of the beat.
Old     (jnewcom)      Join Date: Mar 2003       09-13-2004, 8:19 PM Reply   
I have no clue about what ya'll are talking about, but whatever LOL
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-13-2004, 10:45 PM Reply   
I want to see a pics of what it really change !!!!!
no photoshop allowed !!!
Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-14-2004, 12:04 AM Reply   
I know what you are talking about but is that really the name for it?
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-14-2004, 8:38 AM Reply   
88 I never thought about using the defribularwakecombulatormatic on the high way, I'll try it when I go home for the weekend. Since you've used it on the highway, imagine the results you could have in the sand dunes, sandboarding behind it, drought? no worries
Old     (salmon_tacos)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-14-2004, 10:23 AM Reply   
Hey,

Could somebody please post a reply with some kind of original, clever, and hilarious sci-fi nonsense about this mysterious device? That'd be great. Thanks.
Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-14-2004, 12:30 PM Reply   
Well it uses the same technology that NASA is using for the space shuttle. The nuclear transformer combogulates the gas particles and expands them so that the space shuttle can increase its fuel capacity. This way the shuttle is lighter yet can carry more fuel. I think this device will be used in more areas then wakeboarding!
Old     (aneal000)      Join Date: Feb 2002       09-14-2004, 1:08 PM Reply   
I know some of you still don't understand what we are talking about here, so I took it upon myself to give you a very detailed explanation of the quantum physics envolved with what we are talking about. It's quite simple actually when you understand what I've described below:

de Broglie Waves
In 1924 a young physicist, de Broglie, speculated that nature did not single out light as being the only matter which exhibits a wave-particle duality. He proposed that ordinary ``particles'' such as electrons, protons, or bowling balls could also exhibit wave characteristics in certain circumstances. Quantitatively, he associated a wavelength to a particle of mass m moving at speed v :
= . (10)

Since the momentum of such a particle is p = mv , mathematically this relation is equivalent to Eq.(27.8) for the momentum of a photon in Compton scattering. However, we should emphasize that these two equations have a very different physical content.

Tests of this hypothesis would involve demonstrating wave properties of matter at the wavelength given by Eq.(27.10). Relatively straightforward tests are offered by diffraction and interference - if a beam of such ``particles'' were shone at a diffraction grating and a diffraction pattern of a series of light and dark fringes results, then one would be forced to adopt the wave picture for this phenomena. We recall that for a good diffraction pattern to result the size of the diffraction slits should be of the same order as the wavelength of the light used. As we shall see in some examples later, for macroscopic objects such as bowling balls this would require sizes of slits of the order of 10- 34 m or so, which is much outside present-day technology. However, for electrons the sizes of slits required are of the order of 10- 11 m or so, which are readily available. Thus, it is possible to verify the wave nature of electrons in such diffraction experiments, and indeed this property is the principle behind the relatively common electron microscope. Therefore, Nature seems to be symmetric, in that light and ordinary ``particles'' exhibits this wave-particle duality.

Just replace bowling balls with wakeboard boat and light with water and you have yourself the product of the year!

Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-14-2004, 11:49 PM Reply   
What the hell just happened here?

I'll need a stiff drink before I come back to this thread...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-15-2004, 6:55 AM Reply   
Chris,

DON'T YOU GET IT???!!!

Mastercraft has done it again. They have completely reinvented wakeboarding with there 05 models. I can't wait to here Zane's great wisdom at the boat show again this year.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       09-15-2004, 7:04 AM Reply   
Cliff, Leo lasecki tells that it will come on the 06 model, maybe we are wrong with this one. will see in 06.

And as soon as somebody install a thing like that on is boat show a pics, please.
Old    tattoobling            09-15-2004, 7:34 AM Reply   
You all talk a good talk about the discomfluxboblaunchcompacitor 3000 but I walk the walk. Unlike the posers here, I believe I am the first one to own one and I have pictures to prove it....

Here it is on the driving down the freeway before putting it in the lake...

These guys just called me and said something about putting it in some movie they're making.

Old     (cla17)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-15-2004, 2:29 PM Reply   
Screw you guys, I'm going HOME!!!
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       09-15-2004, 6:07 PM Reply   
yo you could use that thing to go back in time and ride when byerly and gator were the kings along with perez and when pdiddy was a grommet
Old     (hoser325)      Join Date: Apr 2004       09-19-2004, 4:39 PM Reply   
Thank you everyone!! I just pissed my pants. LOL (rolling on the floor in a puddle of tears and urine-laughing out loud that is)
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-19-2004, 5:09 PM Reply   
Here is the very first picture of the SANTE with the new Ion Flow engine and hydrodynamic wake enhancement hull.

Also notice the carbon fiber tower.

Old     (malibuboarder75)      Join Date: Jan 2004       09-19-2004, 5:58 PM Reply   
This thing is going to be amazing. I like that san, they finally got rid of the extra weight from that bulky engine.