Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (livesideways)      Join Date: Jan 2011       04-24-2013, 8:44 PM Reply   
Ok guys, I am headed to your epic country on the 17th August for 6 weeks and I am just starting to plan out the finer details of my trip. I am headed to Orlando first up then from there I plan on driving through a few of the Southern states across to Texas. I am headed to Baltimore to see the Ravens play on the 15th September and am hoping to get to Ohio the week before to see the Buckeyes. Now my question is, how and where do I get a single ticket to the Buckeyes game. It took a fair bit of searching to find a good single ticket to the Ravens game. I am travelling on my own so buying two tickets is a bit of a waste. I also wouldn't mind catching some other football games during my time there, what's the deal with high school football is that on the same time?

Once the football is sorted I'll be headed back to California for a couple of weeks, going to catch the Tresltes Pro and then hopefully cruise down to San Diego and just hang out along the coast. I head home on the 30th September.

Also any recommendations on stuff to do, places to see along the way. I just want to experience as much "America" as I can. I'm not an instagram traveller that just wants pictures to show everyone where I've been I am after experiences, meeting rad people and doing something different.

Anyone want to take me wakeboarding that would be epic or anyone that wants to act as a guide when I am in your area I'd be super appreciative.

Thanks in advance!