Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2008

Old     (bobert)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-27-2008, 9:00 AM Reply   
I'm gonna be down at Powell coincidently the same dates as Brostock. I've never been to Powell but I understand how big it is. I was wondering how far away I am from where BroStock is. It's hard to find info about where it is. I'm staying at Bullfrog. Anywhere near BroStock?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-27-2008, 9:04 AM Reply   
No, you're going to be at the opposite end of the lake. It will be held somewhere in Warm Creek, which is right outside of Wahweap. The exact spot is not known yet and it will probably depend on whether or not the cut is open. They are going to scope it out via airplane in a week or so to find the best spot.
Old     (bobert)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-27-2008, 9:12 AM Reply   
Thanks. Would it be easiest and quickest to drive around?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       05-27-2008, 9:38 AM Reply   
That's my understanding. It's pretty far away.
Old     (wakeripper)      Join Date: Oct 2002       05-27-2008, 10:04 AM Reply   
I saw it from the plane coming home from Kansas City.....Couldn't really tell if it was open or not
Old     (ottog1979)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-28-2008, 10:21 AM Reply   
Last year my boys & I took our first trip to Powell. Wanting to see a lot of the lake we did a couple days in Wahweap and a couple in Bullfrog/Halls Crossing. Won't do that again on the same trip! I thought the drive was going to be 3-4 hours. It was more like 6-7 (but we were towing) on the south side of the lake. A north route would be even farther. You could go by boat but that would also be an all day one-way affair.

Hope this helps.
Old     (bobert)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-28-2008, 11:19 AM Reply   
It does thanks a lot! I think we are taking an RV as well, so we may cruise around and spend the night down there. Thanks again guys
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-29-2008, 5:57 PM Reply   
Anyone know the exact location yet or what marina is close? If I'm driving from Las Vegas whats the best route?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-29-2008, 6:04 PM Reply   
Warm Creek is the general location
wahweap is the closest marina if the cut opens up, but if not antelope marina is closest
Page AZ is the closest city to these locations, so you and everyone else will be driving to page so to speak.
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       05-29-2008, 7:05 PM Reply   
Thanks Jeremy, that was exactly what I wanted to know. Are you going?
Old     (hawk7)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-29-2008, 8:38 PM Reply   
Take Pictures...
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-30-2008, 7:07 PM Reply   
I live in Page so i am already there ;)

i'll be waiting for all of ya ;)
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-30-2008, 7:07 PM Reply   
don't worry trevor, i and dave and many others will take pics and we will all post them here... maybe some video too
Old     (azwakekid)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-03-2008, 6:34 PM Reply   
anyone know the exact location yet?
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-03-2008, 6:45 PM Reply   
Warm Creek, but the exact spot will probably depend on whether or not the cut is open. Unfortunately, it's not expected to be open until after Brostock. If it isn't open, they will most likely locate close to the cut so that people can come over from the marina and walk across the cut to get to Brostock. If it does happen to open, the event will probably be moved to a more secluded area of Warm Creek because the cut will then be a high-traffic area.

I believe Aaron Grace told me that he will be flying over the location and making the final decision on or around June 9th, so look for an announcement after that.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-03-2008, 7:26 PM Reply   
here are some progressive pics of the castle rock cut... taken about once a week for the last 3 weeks. you might have to look close to see the differences,

Upload
Upload
Upload

Upload
Upload

some other random views

Upload
Upload

sorry they are not the best pics. i tried to take them the same, but i need more practice ;P
f.y.i. the very last pic in each set was taken today
Old     (adrenalindustries)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-05-2008, 10:30 AM Reply   
I am taking a house boat and we are trying to fill it for bro stock.. we are staying on a different part of the lake but no farther then 5 minutes from brostock whoever is interested can come
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-05-2008, 5:17 PM Reply   
I work at the lake and was talking to some people that are somewhat in charge of some things durring the event and they were saying that park service is probably going to want brostock to be near by the floating restroom in warm creek, which is more on the back side of castle rock currently

... BUT still this is NO sure 100% location for brostock, just f.y.i. and update for ya all of what i have found out.

also, aramark will be holding a concessions stand of some sort out there, and i believe there will be some kind of free food (lunch) the first day...i believe...

stay tuned for the REAL ACTUAL confirmation, from whoever will be posting it!
Old     (oldmansteck)      Join Date: May 2002       06-05-2008, 9:01 PM Reply   
wakerider

thanks for the pics update us when the water touches. Looks like it could be tomorrow if things keep going the way they are. Maybe in two weeks it should be safe to cross.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-05-2008, 9:30 PM Reply   
Yeah, keep us posted. I need to put a houseboat through there on 6/11!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-06-2008, 7:31 AM Reply   
i will keep you all posted ... i am moving my pic taking spot to higher/closer ground (top of the hill that is to the left of the pics taken from a distance) and i am trying harder to take them the same time and zoom and angle and what not, for better comparison.

i think i will also take at least 2 pics a week, or more ;)

also i'll check again next week on any updates from aramark
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-06-2008, 5:58 PM Reply   
Sooo....
apparently the water "TOUCHED" today, June 6th at 8:30ish in the morning, so naturally i had to go up and take another pic even though i took one yesterday, but if you ask me... i cant see any hint of water touching from my pics. it must be a marshy area that is a foot long or something ;), hidden by the weeds, either that or some fool took a shovel to it to rig the contest they had going ;)

Anyway, here are the pics (about 25 hours difference)... i cut out the area of importance to increase size and ability to see differences

Upload

David Williams and everyone else going,
by the sound of things (and looks) you just might be able to cross. I heard from a very reliable source today about the water touching, AND he also said that the cut is expected to open by the 10th or so

p.s. I'm gona try to keep daily pics from here on out and post a compilation again next week. the lake rises about ONE FOOT a day!!! so plan on anchoring far up the beach and readjusting anchor lines twice daily so you don't have to dig holes every day
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-06-2008, 6:05 PM Reply   
Didn't they actually dredge through at a certain spot when the water was going down in order to prolong the use of the cut? If so, there is probably some kind of trench that's hard to see from your photos.

I think this is the coolest that we've got "live" reporting at Lake Powell. Thanks guys!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-06-2008, 6:14 PM Reply   
no dredging that i know of. that idea was canceled

when it comes down to crossing the gap with your boat you might want to float it over with the engines trimmed up just in case, depending on the depth the day and hour that you arrive. we will see
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-06-2008, 6:30 PM Reply   
I'm sure the Aramark folks will be determining whether or not we're allowed to take their boats through there. If it was up to me, I'd get a whole bunch of speed and hit it!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-06-2008, 9:47 PM Reply   
http://lakepowell.water-data.com/
The official time the waters touched was June 6, 2008 at 6:34 am MST

guess it was 6 am and not 8 am ;)
Old     (tigerules)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-06-2008, 10:34 PM Reply   
http://www.wayneswords.com/cgi-bin/wwlprecreation.pl

For up to the minute Castle Rock Cut off info...
Old     (wallaced)      Join Date: Feb 2003       06-07-2008, 12:03 AM Reply   
Dave,

I'm with you... haha... let's just charge it! From the talks those of us at LF and the Alliance crew have had with the Powell crew, it sounds like it will be very close! I'm hoping we can get wake boats through at the very least. We will not know the official location of our event until we get to Powell and can access the water situation. Aaron Grace and Spencer Smith will be cruising around with the National Park Service on Monday and will determine the best spot in Warm Creek. They'll be getting in touch with Dave once they know so he can post the official spot. If you miss that posting, don't worry... there will be over 20 houseboats posted up in one location... I don't think we'll be hard to miss! haha. It's going to be a great time... we're looking forward to hanging out with everyone! Saturday is going to be insane... $20K first place prize for the pro that takes the double up contest! See you all next week!
Don W.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-07-2008, 12:07 AM Reply   
Uhhhh...Don, is that a misprint? $20,000 for the winner of the double up contest? If that's the case, I'll try a triple flip!!
Old     (greatdane)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-07-2008, 12:09 AM Reply   
Wow, those pics are amazing. I got go there at some point.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-07-2008, 7:18 AM Reply   
Do a google photo search on powell and you will see even more amazing pics ;)
Old     (tigerules)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-09-2008, 9:34 AM Reply   
The CRC...

Upload
Old     (adrenalindustries)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-09-2008, 9:53 AM Reply   
Everyone get there shovels! Can't wait for that to open up!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-09-2008, 11:09 AM Reply   
Are there any houseboats going through yet?
Old     (tigerules)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-09-2008, 11:15 AM Reply   
No, not yet. According to Wayne Gustaveson from Wayne's Words only small boats can make it through. They are predicting that houseboats might be able to make through by mid week. Some guy has an old houseboat with a very shallow draft that is says he is going to do it today.

There are several threads regarding this on Wayne's Words.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-09-2008, 11:25 AM Reply   
I tried to find out on that website, but I couldn't figure out that discussion board. It's makes ours look state-of-the-art! :-) I hope it's open by Wednesday morning cuz that's when I'll be there with 59 feet of luxury looking to plow through the gap!
Old     (tigerules)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-09-2008, 11:39 AM Reply   
Yes, that website is very non-techy... I think it is that way because a lot of the users post from the lake using their phones...
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-09-2008, 12:51 PM Reply   
Ahhhh Yeahhhh, leaving for Vegas 2morow, see you guys out there thursday.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-09-2008, 1:38 PM Reply   
Free cozies for anyone that stops by the WakeWorld houseboat to say hi. But wait, there's more! Bring a pretty girl and we'll double the offer. I'm Billy Mays!
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       06-09-2008, 2:32 PM Reply   
I Can't wait to be there!
Old     (tigerules)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-09-2008, 3:08 PM Reply   
Looks like perfect timing...

It's Open!!
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-09-2008, 6:18 PM Reply   
Anyone driving back to Vegas on sunday with room for 1 in their car?
Old     (brodie_chaboya)      Join Date: Apr 2006       06-09-2008, 6:36 PM Reply   
Nevermind we just got a minivan. Now is there anyone that needs a ride back to Vegas airport early sunday? I will be driving back by myself and will have room.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-09-2008, 6:54 PM Reply   
I just found this on the LakePowell.com website. Looks like we may be in luck for Wednesday!

«Current water level as of 6/8/08: 3618.32
Castle Rock Cut opens to houseboats at 3620
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-09-2008, 7:01 PM Reply   
I don't know guys.
looks pretty sketchy/ questionable for houseboats right now... at least bigger ones

For sure you will all be able to return through the CRC, but I don't think any of you want to risk pissing off park service, aramark, friends and family, and thousands of others when you get your hoseboat stuck trying to punch through ;)

just gona have to wait and see. at least you will be able to put a non-hose-boat through. send a crew through to set-up camp while you go around if needed. or maybe you can park the houseboat in wahweap and wait a day or two more, but i don't see that happening with many, if any

I got these pics from my boss today
some are older, of the actual touching of the water while others are only about a day old.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Just pray for some really hot days, expecially in colorado to melt that snow faster
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-09-2008, 7:07 PM Reply   
maybe it will be ok david?

but i can just see someone getting stuck and screwing it up for everyone for hours ;P

people are gona line up for that thing. but hopefully wednesday wont be too busy

(Message edited by wakerider111 on June 09, 2008)
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-09-2008, 8:11 PM Reply   
I would think that the houseboat rental folks will either give a yeah or nay on that before you leave the dock.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-09-2008, 8:15 PM Reply   
Hey, you Powell locals. Is there any kind of internet access provided at the Wawheap Marina or anywhere else around there?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-09-2008, 9:41 PM Reply   
i believe there is wireless, i'll double check at work tomarrow
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-09-2008, 9:45 PM Reply   
Hook a brotha up! There's got to be a network I can tap into somewhere around there. I needs to update the website!
Old     (adrenalindustries)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-10-2008, 6:18 AM Reply   
looks like you can't even fit a normal boat through that...
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-10-2008, 8:36 AM Reply   
Dave - I think there is wireless at the campground area in Wahweap at the store. I did not bring my computer there last time I went but I think I remember people using their laptops outside the store. If the cut is open then it should be an easy trip over to Wahweap from Brostock.

I just confirmed on their website so now we expect daily updates

Free WiFi was installed at the campground. Connectivity varies due to our remote location, usage, weather and location in the park. Also available in the Lake Powell Resort lobby.

http://www.lakepowell.com/rv-campgrounds.cfm
Old     (tigerules)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-10-2008, 8:53 AM Reply   

quote:

By Jeremy Byrom (wakerider111) on Monday, June 09, 2008 - 7:01 pm:

I don't know guys.
looks pretty sketchy/ questionable for houseboats right now... at least bigger ones

For sure you will all be able to return through the CRC, but I don't think any of you want to risk pissing off park service, aramark, friends and family, and thousands of others when you get your hoseboat stuck trying to punch through ;)

just gona have to wait and see. at least you will be able to put a non-hose-boat through. send a crew through to set-up camp while you go around if needed. or maybe you can park the houseboat in wahweap and wait a day or two more, but i don't see that happening with many, if any

I got these pics from my boss today
some are older, of the actual touching of the water while others are only about a day old.

Those pictures are also on Wayne's World. If Wayne Gustaveson says the CRC is open then it will be open. He lives on the lake 24/7 and knows what is going on. Most of the pictures of the CRC were taken by him and a guy named Pete Klocki.

I will be taking my houseboat through the CRC tomorrow morning!!
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       06-10-2008, 12:48 PM Reply   
The location of Brostock will be the west northwest corner of Warm Creek Bay. Go through the cut and follow the curve of the bay to the left and you'll end up at "Bro Beach." There will be at least four houseboats there tomorrow, including the WakeWorld houseboat. I believe the Park Service will also be set up and serving food. See you there!!
Old     (lostkgb78)      Join Date: Oct 2005       06-10-2008, 1:59 PM Reply   
For all of you who have never been, Brostock is by far the coolest wakeboard festival to date.

For the old guys that were at the original shasta Boardstocks, The true boardstocks, Brostock is 10 times better.

Wish I could make it this year! Off to indonesia instead.

Have fun!
Old     (bobert)      Join Date: Jan 2008       06-10-2008, 3:46 PM Reply   
Can you only get to it by boat?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-10-2008, 6:17 PM Reply   
IT IS/WILL BE OPEN! You can cross through the Castle Rock Cut!}

I know Wayne Gustaveson personally... though i havnt seen him recently
Well, I am not on the lake 24/7 but i am out there over 40 hours a week ;P

I went over to the cut to take pics today for david and all of my wakeworld family. I was gona take pics of me standing in the middle, but i thought the houseboat (And not a small one either... avg size one) going through the middle was close enough

Upload
Upload

now you have confirmation of a fisherman, online statistics, and now proof from a wakeboarder and a house boat

--------------------------------
Ohh and David Williams,

my boss said that verizon signal is the wireless inet signal but he was not sure if it could be reached in warm creek. for sure you can get things done on the premisses, or if you'd like you can come into page and use my comp if you want
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-10-2008, 6:39 PM Reply   
MORE INFO AND PICS ON THE CASTLE ROCK CUT:

If you look at the older pics with the guys standing in the cut you can see how the bushes measure up. in my pics, you can hardly see the bushes, they're under water

Be careful of the island in the middle of the opening into warm creek near the back and to the side of castle rock. It will be only a foot under water the next two days. surly the park service will have it marked good, but a fair warning can't hurt
see how it is just barely showing in the middle where the bushes are?
Upload

another pic of the crc
Upload

here is one of the paired buoys at each end that Wayne's site mentioned
Upload
wakeboarders coming through. they were using a paddle as a depth guage and the depth was about equal to the paddle the whole way
Upload

just go slow and easy through the cut and you will be fine. looks like only an idiot (or very very unexperienced person) could get stuck, but i still think it is possible to get stuck if one turned sideways, "the unlikely idiot thing/part"
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-10-2008, 6:43 PM Reply   
OHhh and free lunch (hot dogs and hamburgers kinda thing) on thursday only. other days you can purchase food from a concessions stand that will be out there

And I PERSONALLY am trying to figure out a way to do a free pancake thing on friday morning, since aramark thinks they have too much going on already to fund my idea. confirmation on that later ;)
Old     (tigerules)      Join Date: Mar 2008       06-11-2008, 8:13 AM Reply   
One more from the air...

Upload
Old     (lovinpowell)      Join Date: Jul 2005       06-11-2008, 1:59 PM Reply   
That picture of the CRC from the air is the best one that I've seen. It shows exactly what all of us have been dying to see.

Great picture. Thanks
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-11-2008, 10:23 PM Reply   
awesome indeed
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       06-12-2008, 7:57 PM Reply   
It's finally here! I wish I could be there,but I'll be at Smith Mountain Lake.Everybody have a great time and be safe!
Old     (adrenalindustries)      Join Date: Jun 2008       06-13-2008, 6:39 AM Reply   
Brostock here I come!
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-13-2008, 6:47 PM Reply   
just a little sample of what is yet to come from the rest of us at bro-stock

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       06-13-2008, 6:56 PM Reply   
Good stuff Jeremy!

I look forward to a photo journal.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-13-2008, 7:58 PM Reply   
Man, I wish I could get out to Powell... If it wasn't across the country... I'd love to get some video of Tech's riders out there for my vid, it would be sick... Have fun, be safe, listen to the popo, and don't let stoners come on your boat with a bong when the cops are doing boat inspections.
Old     (jeffcanary62)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-13-2008, 8:05 PM Reply   
agreed with nick filming out there would be awesome, but have fun make bad(yet great decisions) and play music so loud that you cant her the police

Brostock smith mountain lake is gonna be awesome, cant wait.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       06-13-2008, 8:09 PM Reply   
Thanks for backing me up there Jeff. Well, on the filming at least... Dern cops on SML have gotten to be completely dick, tried to give the LF guys a noise violation thing, instead they just gave someone a ticket for not having visible numbers...

I want a WakeWorld pancake now... Hell, I just want pancakes. Thanks a lot.
Old     (jeffcanary62)      Join Date: Apr 2003       06-13-2008, 8:30 PM Reply   
no problem, I got good news relating to wakenskate by the way.

Thread high jack over. Brostock is gonna be crazy
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-13-2008, 9:58 PM Reply   
'nother from air view of crc cut
(sorry to go back to that topic)

Upload

wish that someone would do one (air view) of bro stock so you all can see how many house boats their are
Old     (ryan_shima1)      Join Date: Sep 2002 Location: Layton, Utah       06-13-2008, 10:21 PM Reply   
Nice pics Jeremy! Keep em' coming.
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-14-2008, 7:36 AM Reply   
I have had to work thursday (the first day) and now i have to work today (saturday), but i have some overtime that i can cut today short hopefully and get another point of view out there by the early afternoon, but i will deffinately post more of what i have and some vids too hopefully later. Also i got to give a talk in church on sunday... so i'll be reporting only two days ;P

David Williams and others are there full-time and surly will deffinately be the best sources of pics and journal when they get back to non-brostock-life
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-14-2008, 9:52 AM Reply   
Any body have any info on the AM Double Up contest!?!?!? I have been trying to see how Colin Ryan did!
Old     (wakeboardlasvegas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       06-14-2008, 10:55 AM Reply   
can we have the water that you are taking and keeping for yourself for Mead?
Old     (mitch35)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-14-2008, 6:27 PM Reply   
Does anyone have results?
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       06-14-2008, 8:54 PM Reply   
i don't remember the names of the AM double up winner(s)

I also never heard word for word who won the 20,000 today, but i am pretty sure it was Gonzalez. And i think Jimmy L. was second.

Dave or someone else will get the details to ya all.
------------------------------------------------

One of the things i am most stoked about today was my first opportunity to ride behind a Real wakeboard boat! And not just any boat, but THE Wake World Ghost, driven by Dave himself! It was also the first time that i have ridden longer than 65 ft (at least i don't think i've ridden that long before). My rope is only 65 (and have never needed it longer... till today). Now i understand more fully some of the talk about wakes and line lengths and speeds. I can see how what seemed to be an impossible length of 80+ line length is actually very possible, even for a guy like me. I am a little sad to go back to the 18ft aramark boston whalers and my pop's old glasstron, but it is better than nothing. After years of thumbing rides in utah while going to school i finally catch a TRUE REAL wake boat that the pros now days would use. before this, a Centurion Avalanche was probably the closest thing, which is still really awesome too, but doesn't compare to the ghost.

Dave was cool enough to let me try his board too, the LF Lyman. It was the second non-flex (non-slingshot board) i have ridden this year. I must say, very nice ride. and now i also understand the comments about it being "slippery" despite the multiple fins,... but tracks well under command, once you figure how to command it ;). I liked it better than the Byerly Legacy i rode this year.... however, the Byerly, i rode behind one of them Boston Whalers, so it is not a fair fight eh?
I'm still addicted to flex boards though (slingshot) ;)

i'll post more (pics and hopefully vids) tomorrow, my dad's got the camera
Old     (mitch35)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-14-2008, 9:16 PM Reply   
That would be awesome if Gonzales took that home. He deserves it! post it up.
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       06-14-2008, 10:04 PM Reply   
Jeremy you gotta get your shiat together! Find out who won I have been calling but no one will answer!
Old     (mitch35)      Join Date: Dec 2007       06-15-2008, 8:31 AM Reply   
anything?