Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    Hydrodynetahoe            07-12-2012, 8:31 PM Reply   
I'm getting a 2001 x10 but the boat needs 2 board racks, 2 tower speakers, tower lights, a stereo, a new swim platform, and a biminni top . how much do think this stuff would all cost. I'm getting boat for 13,900 because it doesn't have seat cushions. The seat cushions are going to cost 3800 to replace. The boat has perfect pass, a heater, perfect pass, ballast tanks, tower, hot water shower.The boat only has 230 hours on it. Do you guys think i'm getting a good deal on it. Plus do you guys think i should go for it.

Last edited by Hydrodynetahoe; 07-12-2012 at 8:39 PM.
Old    Hydrodynetahoe            07-12-2012, 8:39 PM Reply   
please help me i'm going to test drive it on sunday and i need to know what i should do
Old     (bryce2320)      Join Date: May 2012       07-12-2012, 8:40 PM Reply   
Just depends on how fancy you want to go. You could buy some cheaper racks for $400 or swivel racks for $1500. On the tower you could do $200 dollar speakers or you could get a high end HLCD speaker for $1200. Just depends how big you want to go on everything.