Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    indywakechica            09-15-2003, 7:15 AM Reply   
My goal for this season was to get wake 2 wake jump down. Started to doubt I was going to get it until yesterday. I got it!!! Well technically the last inch or so was on the wake but hey that's good enough to say I got it in my book and I landed it. Day before I was killing myself...I was landing on the wake in the middle of the board and would come down dig the nose and faceplant. So happy I got that biotch had to share!
Old    lakesideluver            09-16-2003, 11:15 AM Reply   
dude that is awesome, i too couldnt clear the wake at the beginning of this year.....knuckle knuckle was all i did, keep up the stoke and the progression bud, i started this season as i said without being able to clear the wake and yesterday i landed my first backroll with a grab.......take it easy keep riding and i bet now you wont have any problem clearing it every time
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-16-2003, 6:42 PM Reply   
yeah, very sweet,,,
took me a good two and 1/2 months, but became quite consistant after that.. you gotta pay your dues with a WHOLE LOTTA FACE PLANTS though!!! Labor day was the day I perfected the 180's ..finally!!!

Congrats!
Old    wakesettermom            09-16-2003, 10:05 PM Reply   
Congrats Hope!! I'm still trying to get it done.. I've had too many to count face plants and a swolen eye. Now I'm letting go of the rope while in the air to prevent my fall :-( I'm just landing on the wake, not in the flats. I'll get it sooner or later. Good luck with your new accomplishments ahead!!!