Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-07-2010, 7:40 PM Reply   
Hey guys I'm gonna use my tax return wisely this year....I'm considering going to the boarding school to learn something(s) new...For those of you that have been, did you enjoy the stay? would you go back again? Thanks to all that give their opinions!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2010, 10:05 PM Reply   
The Boarding School kicks serious ass! Those guys are the best in the biz, hands down. I have been there a couple times and plan on going again later in the year. Travis, Shaun, Kyle, and Robby (who I haven't met yet), are a ton of fun to hang with in and out of the boat, and are all great coaches. I will say that be prepared to have your ass kicked. If you decide to work on nothing but new things like I do, you will be sore after the first day alone. Take a lot of Advil.
Old     (jmuthafnp)      Join Date: Feb 2006       01-08-2010, 9:40 AM Reply   
+1 for what Brandon said above. I have been 5 times and will be gong back for number 6 this year. Best group of guys not only to learn from, but to hang with. Tax return well spent.

Seeing Kyle with hair is creepin' me out for some reason though. No offense Kyle, just used to seeing you with your head shaved.
Old     (gti2lo)      Join Date: Nov 2005       01-08-2010, 7:51 PM Reply   
+2

I've been there 4times... once for 5 days, then 3 days and then just a day or so...

Great times, great folks, winter riding! Not to mention you get corrected of your bad habits, learn new tricks too!
Old     (bbr)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2010, 7:58 PM Reply   
Hey Pretti,
Check your FB message that I sent about the plan.......
Old     (tchs22)      Join Date: Sep 2005       01-08-2010, 8:20 PM Reply   
thanks guys. I am probably gonna go for 3 days if return gives me that much...otherwise just for 2...but will be WELL worth it from ya'lls comments!!
Old     (toesideturtle)      Join Date: Oct 2002       01-08-2010, 9:54 PM Reply   
I've been many, many, many times and going back in the spring. No regrets, you'll love it!!!!!
Old     (rnopr8)      Join Date: Apr 2005       01-08-2010, 11:38 PM Reply   
I have been there several times and I go back for a day or 2 every time I am in Orlando. Its like being home
Old     (freerider22)      Join Date: Mar 2009       01-11-2010, 10:58 AM Reply   
Best place on earth!
Old     (lfxstar)      Join Date: Jul 2001       01-11-2010, 11:12 AM Reply   
Mike, I remember you saying you were having big problems with your shoulder and it popping out. How is that going for you? Did you get surgery for it, Everyone misses seeing vids of you riding. Get on that water and hit the w2w 10 for us!!
Old     (mexicoblue)      Join Date: Jul 2008       01-21-2010, 5:14 PM Reply   
What Mikey said: Best place on earth!
Old     (timmo)      Join Date: Nov 2009       01-22-2010, 5:44 AM Reply   
Have you guys got a web link for this place? Looking for next Winter- liking the idea of CWC (Philippines) or Black Diamond in Sydney Australia (the gf has been), but if this one's warm at this time of the year, it's got to go on the list!!
Old     (oldguy)      Join Date: Nov 2001       01-26-2010, 8:05 AM Reply   
The Boarding School is Great. I have fun at every visit.
Old     (surfdoggy)      Join Date: Dec 2009       01-26-2010, 3:20 PM Reply   
www.theboardingschool.com. I haven't made it there yet, but my neighbor at the lake swears it's the best place ever.