Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-13-2003, 7:35 PM Reply   
Here's a pic from the "podium" at the gravity games.
Brett Isenhower(sp?) (IKE) in 3rd
Shane Bonifay in 2nd
Parks Bonifay in 3rd

Old     (sdboardr99)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-13-2003, 8:30 PM Reply   
Finally both Bonifay's on the podium. Very cool for their families.

Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-13-2003, 8:43 PM Reply   
Here's a cooler pic.

Parks, Shane, Ike
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-13-2003, 8:47 PM Reply   
Ya Bill. They're also very cool guys, all three of them. Ike even took off his medal and put it around my nephews neck for a picture! I'll try and find that pic.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-13-2003, 8:52 PM Reply   
Very Very COOL!!

Logan and Ike
I'm on a picture posting FRENZY.
Old    reefhunter            09-14-2003, 1:12 PM Reply   
That's My Boy. No really that is my boy.
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-14-2003, 9:06 PM Reply   
Wicked Jeremy... I was right there too... Got pretty much the same pics of the podium. Got ones of me with Parks, Shane, Emily, Leslie and Brett. Here's one of me with Emily...
2003 Gravity Games Womens' Champ + Me
Old    dolphin_girl            09-15-2003, 5:01 AM Reply   
I love the pic of Ike and the medal on that cool little boy! (Okay, I admit it...it's my son, Logan) Ike was awesome! The pros being so accessible and encouraging pictures like that can help to create a future pro wakeboarder...at least his dad and myself can dream!!
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-16-2003, 10:01 AM Reply   
Hey Meastro. I had to resort to going to wakeboarder.com last night cause i couldn't get on here and i saw all your gravity games pics. Very nice setup for the pics. In one of the pictures i can see Sondra in the background (that's my sister in law). I think it's the one with either parks or shane. I was with sondra. So we were there at the same time. To bad i didn't know. I'm always wanting to meet fellow wakeworlders. Do you live anywhere close to rice lake? I used to go there ever year for vacation.
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-16-2003, 2:04 PM Reply   
Yea, I'm sure I saw you there. I couldn't help but notice the little dude with the squirt waiting to meet the pros! Thanks regarding the pics. They look a lot better on my computer (full sized), but I had to make them smaller so they'd load faster.

I don't really live close to Rice Lake, but I have a cottage pretty close to it. Unfortunately I'm almost never there because of work during the summer, but it's nice to get there once in a while.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-16-2003, 5:22 PM Reply   
Maestro, Nice pic!
She is so pretty and you are such a cutiepie,,,you two would make a great couple!
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-16-2003, 5:40 PM Reply   
Haha... thanks Angi, but I think her newly acquired name reads something like 'Emily Copeland Durham' I guess I was a bit too late! Now Megan Mcneil, on the other hand
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-16-2003, 5:46 PM Reply   
If anyone wants to check out the pics I took they're on this site:
http://<a href="http://members.roger...com/mrvko/</a>

I'd recommend wakeboarding and motocross.
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-16-2003, 5:55 PM Reply   
Darn the luck!!!!!
yeah, I saw that she just got hitched..oh well, her loss..

I just posted on that thread over on wb.com .. I wanted to see all the pix,,,SWEEET! very nice ...took me forever to find it! Then I come back and here is this 'easy bake' link! LOVED the motocross and the vert!
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       09-16-2003, 6:04 PM Reply   
It couldn't have been that hard! It's not like it was in the archives or anything! lol... Thanks for the props though!
Old    wakejunkeygirl            09-16-2003, 6:12 PM Reply   
well, I am running a fever and am sorta delirious..flu,,baddd flu.
Old     (shutupandboard)      Join Date: Aug 2002       09-16-2003, 6:14 PM Reply   
Ahhhh Megan Mcneil

Megan