Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Website Feedback, Suggestions, Problems, Etc.

Old     (bjeremi)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-01-2010, 6:41 PM Reply   
Is this happening for anybody else? Every time I navigate around the forum i keep getting forwarded to the "edit my profile page"
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-01-2010, 6:53 PM Reply   
I have some questions about that myself. The site it made up of several systems tied together, so I'm think that a lot of the discussion board features have been disabled and redirected to the community. Why that is I don't know, but I'll check with the developer.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       03-02-2010, 7:09 AM Reply   
happening to me almost every time.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       03-02-2010, 7:27 AM Reply   
I'm getting this same thing on Firefox. Everytime I try to go to the forums while logged in, it immediately kicks me over to my profile page. I added a couple things, thinking it was required, but there's no indication of what might be required if that's even the problem. I now logged in via a Chrome browser, and it works fine.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       03-02-2010, 10:14 AM Reply   
We're trying to get this worked out, but it's tough without knowing the specific circumstances in which it's happening. Can you guys be more specifice on what page you were on when it happened and what you clicked on to make it happen. Page links or screenshots would be great. Your browser brand and version would be great too. I appreciate your help!!
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       03-02-2010, 2:50 PM Reply   
I get the same thing... I also use firefox.

It was happening to me earlier today so I cleared all my internet history and then I came back and signed in again and it worked fine. I turned off my pc and came back online now (about 5 hours later) and as soon as I go to the root of the forums it sends me to my edit profile page. Sometimes if I'm quick I can click on a subforum but then it does the same thing. I have to log out and log back in and then it seems to work fine.