Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (ripcurl74)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-12-2007, 12:50 PM Reply   
Anyone check this out yet?...

http://wakesurfingmag.com/files/hydro_dynamics_trailer.wmv

Hey J.L any idea of when this might be out? Also just wondering who the killer band is on this trailer and also the band on the wakesurf Fest - the Delta video on wakesurf mag's website is as well.

Cheers!
Old     (entrustclothing)      Join Date: Jul 2005       03-12-2007, 1:37 PM Reply   
sick riding! i really need to step my game up this year for sure!!
Old    mobster            03-12-2007, 3:44 PM Reply   
Delta surf fest band is ASG@www.volcom.com Trailer band Is Like a ghost@my space.com Movie should be done by april we have ben building our web site for 3 mos, Planing a tour and shooting & editing video So It will be worth the wait thank you for you support JL www.mobgroup.tv
Old     (nickypoo)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-12-2007, 4:04 PM Reply   
Looks killer. Can't wait to check it out.
Old     (wakemetoday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-12-2007, 7:53 PM Reply   
Anyone know what board Chris and Josh Sleigh are riding? Sick video!!!
Old    mobster            03-12-2007, 8:36 PM Reply   
kris rides a CABEZAS BOARD He& his brother ryan shape Cabezas surfboards Josh rides the Placebo Josh sleigh wakeskate www.placebo1.com
Old     (ripcurl74)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-12-2007, 10:33 PM Reply   
Thanks for the info J.L...video looks like it will be sick. Can I order it off the Mobster website when it's done? Also got ASG...still not sure what the trailer band is though.....like a ghost @myspace.com????? is the band called like a ghost? can't seem to find them....thanks again!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       03-13-2007, 4:10 AM Reply   
Wow! Great stuff. I really need to step it up. Feel like (and look like) a first-timer out there in comparison.

Jessica!!!! Whats up homegirl? Tearing it up, as usual. Miss ya! Keep in touch and let me know what's up with ya!

Coach
Old     (wakemetoday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-13-2007, 6:17 AM Reply   
Thanks for the info. J.L. Those Placebo boards look awesome! How do they ride as compared to the Yellow Loogie?
Old    mobster            03-13-2007, 10:00 AM Reply   
The name of the board says it all one is made by one of the most progressional board makers in so cal that board is is no gimic
Old     (jrodhyco)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-13-2007, 7:34 PM Reply   
Got mine today and can't wait to ride it!!

J.L. What is up with the shoes? Send me a PM. I don't want wax on my boat.
Old     (wakemetoday)      Join Date: Mar 2006       03-14-2007, 9:37 AM Reply   
Anyone who is a Kris, Ryan, Josh, and Gavin fan needs to go to www.totalvid.com look under surfing for a movie called Vaya Con Dios, which is about a surfing trip they took to Chile. You can rent this video for about 3 bucks and download it to your computer. No wakesufing but a cool surfing video.