Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (mdaijogo)      Join Date: Mar 2010       03-31-2010, 2:19 PM Reply   
It maybe getting a too warm for a dry suit, but what type of dry suits do you guys/gals wear for Norcal Delta use?

Thx.

Mario-
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       03-31-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
Well I live in Minnesota (just a bit colder than Nocal) and Rock an Adrenaline Dry Suit, very affordable with a great service department to help make repairs. I suggest them to everybody.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       03-31-2010, 2:42 PM Reply   
I have an oneill boost.... its great in every way.... traded someone straight up for shane bindings.... best trade of my life
Old     (epicwinnipeg)      Join Date: Feb 2010       03-31-2010, 2:50 PM Reply   
I ordered an npx lucifer this winter and hope to be using it by next week. It's the only drysuit i found with a front dry zip so you don't have to take the top half of the suit down to pee. It's more expensive than the boost or ultra options but all things considered it was an easy decision for me. Best price I found was at kitty hawk kites (575 vs 679 at any other sites i found)

http://store.kittyhawk.com/Cabrinha-...suit-P902.aspx
Old     (bobenglish)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-31-2010, 10:10 PM Reply   
+1 for O'Neill Boost.
Old    star_star            04-03-2010, 8:54 PM Reply   
my wife and i have each owned an o'neil boost. my neoprene neck seal has a couple of tears in it and needs replacing but i have had countless hours of winter riding thanks to the boost.
Old     (wakebrdjay)      Join Date: Apr 2008       04-03-2010, 9:15 PM Reply   
I'm looking at these two from OS Systems http://www.ossystems.com/surface/k2bec.html http://www.ossystems.com/surface/sprt-ec.html
Old     (sbt3)      Join Date: Jun 2002       04-04-2010, 6:02 AM Reply   
I also say the boost is great. I have had one for 6 or so years and am just replacing it this year. The seals aren't leaking but they are starting to get rough looking.
If you get one make sure you treat the rubber seals with silicone spray when it's not in use to keep them from dry rotting. I didn't do that the first few years which is why they're getting bad. Now I spray them during summer and winter storage. I plan to keep my old one for a guest suit or doing pier or lift work in so I don't mess up my new one.
Old     (goerlich)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-05-2010, 3:43 PM Reply   
+1 more the Oneill Boost.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       04-05-2010, 4:38 PM Reply   
Just picked up a mint condition oneill boost for $150! what a steal, im so amped to start riding.