Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-24-2009, 7:44 PM Reply   
Say Whaaa?!?
Just had to post on here that I just signed papers on a loaded 2010 A22 in yellow of course, and I'm stoked! Movin from the 08 Tahoe Q6 to this, night and day difference.
Spray date is mid January and I can't wait to load it up with the Wetsounds from my current boat and get it out on the water. We are going to a facility tour on Monday in Loudon and i'll take tons of pics. I demo-ed one that CBK Watersports in Kingsport had and was sold instantly.
I also wanted to shout out to Nate, Nick and Pat at CBK and say thank you! They put up with my persistence, calls in the evening and weekends to ask questions; multiple texts between me and Nick with questions, and they have been patient with me and some of my odd money ways!
If you are in the market for a boat these guys are the way to go...They go above and beyond and treat you like family!
I am happy that these guys were around and they take care of their customers and they have made a long time customer for sure out of me!
Thanks again guys!
Can't wait to get my A22, get it loaded up and ride behind it!
Old     (loudontn)      Join Date: Feb 2005       11-25-2009, 4:04 AM Reply   
Congrats on the pick up, I've been to the Loudon plant several times, you'll enjoy it!
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-26-2009, 7:20 PM Reply   
that's quite the upgrade!!!!
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       11-26-2009, 7:24 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, a big upgrade but after riding behind it I knew I couldnt go back to my I/O because of the wake and features. Wake was perfect and no washouts even with unbalanced weight. It is a very well designed boat.
Old     (sharkbit)      Join Date: May 2009       12-02-2009, 10:32 AM Reply   
Now you have a new ride, just dont forget about us poor folks with the 10 year old boats!
Old    septicwaters            12-02-2009, 4:43 PM Reply   
Right ON!!! Congrats
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       12-02-2009, 6:16 PM Reply   
Thanks Greg I am happy for sure.
Plant tour was really awesome too, gave alot of insight of how they are built and it shows the quality they put into each boat.
And John, don't know what youre talkin bout as the poor folks; you make more than me lol, told you time and again yours is nice and nothin wrong with it..
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       12-02-2009, 7:22 PM Reply   
John you wouldnt happen to know cooper levering would you?
Old     (sharkbit)      Join Date: May 2009       12-04-2009, 1:59 AM Reply   
Nope, not saying he doesnt know me though... Where is he from
Old     (tn_rider)      Join Date: Dec 2009       12-04-2009, 4:41 AM Reply   
he is from murray ky. i gave him a pull this year and he said he had a friend named john with a tige. didnt know if it might of been you
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-04-2009, 7:41 AM Reply   
Nice post Greg Looking forward to seeing your new boat too! Thanks for the biz.
Old     (wakebrdr38)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-04-2009, 9:58 AM Reply   
good move...much much much better boat. I use to work for Tracker Marine, and some of the stuff I had seen on Tahoes...
Old     (silvermustang35)      Join Date: Jul 2008       12-04-2009, 10:23 AM Reply   
Yeah, the Axis just is better designed and better built for what we do and I liked it overall alot better. I think I got lucky with my Q6, never had any issues, bought the extended warranty (never had to use it), and it held up really well. I have heard some other peoples horror stories but I think that one was one of the lucky ones. Still for sure its no Axis :-)