Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (dnp33)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-06-2007, 3:52 PM Reply   
is it just me or has anyone else noticed that nobody in canada has any boating etiquette. Honestly, on my lake (wizard lake) there is a wide half, and a narrow half where the water is alwas good. So all day saturday,the lake was really busy, but there were no boats in the wide half, and so many boats in the narrow part. now that would be ok, IF THEY WERENT POWER TURNING AND TUBING THE WHOLE TIME!! i was angry! anyway, later because the water was so bad, me and my friend were canoeing. so this guy in a seadoo boat pulls up, waves at us, and starts burning donuts right beside my canoe. he did this for about a minute, then, about when we were getting hit with massive waves, he waves again, and drives away. WHAT IS WRONG WITH PPL?????? honestly does stuff like this happen everywhere? cause every lake ive been on its like this. are ppl in the US like his or is it everywhere?