Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 24, 2009

Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-06-2009, 7:13 AM Reply   
Phil Combs, Jonathen Nadolski, and Devin Rodgers?? These guys were awesome riders....and then they disappeared
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-06-2009, 7:39 AM Reply   
Nadolski posted here the other day, saying he was in Maryland I think.
Old     (hype134)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-06-2009, 8:30 AM Reply   
what about B. Johnson... he was so smooth and technical...
Old     (hyperlite)      Join Date: May 2009       07-06-2009, 10:16 AM Reply   
and Derek Dyer...
Old     (geistwatersportscom)      Join Date: Dec 2006       07-06-2009, 10:51 AM Reply   
Nadolski is in the Indianapolis area and riding real well behind the boat! He had some time off but look for him to get back on the scene in some way in the near future! Not to mention he is an excellent coach who has improved my riding over the last couple set!!

-Rob
Old     (vlxwakeboarder)      Join Date: Jun 2008       07-06-2009, 12:16 PM Reply   
Nadolski went abosolutely large. Same style as Shapiro.
Old     (norcalbordr)      Join Date: Feb 2006       07-06-2009, 12:19 PM Reply   
Nadolski is currently doing part time modeling for wakeworld.com...joke. Thats him on the WW front page at the top I think.
Old     (utopia_wake)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-06-2009, 10:42 PM Reply   
Hey dudes I am here and wakeboarding strong. I am not gonna lie to you, so here is the scoop. I had decided two years ago that comps just werent for me and I had come to a point in my life where i felt like i needed to get back to my roots and be a little more grounded. So i moved from orlando to indy where my family and friends are. Fortunately for me i met some really cool people who have changed my outlook on life and shed a new light on wakeboarding. I have decided that id rather be involved in the industry side rather than the comps. I am currently putting together a project for a cable park in the indy area. I kno wut ur thinkin...yea yea who cares another cable park, but i have come up with a way to do the cable park in an affordable way. I cant give details, but kno this. It is the first of its kind and i think it will add to the sport in a great way. As for derek dyer he currently lives in lake placid, fl on lake june...i saw him a couple of months ago at mccormicks cable park in tampa. i also ran into devin rodgers and he is in pensacola, fl and i think he does construction, but i cant remember. Phil combs is a question mark for me as well. I hope i have answered ur questions and look for my cable park in the near future.

Keep Shredding and never give up on ur dreams.

Jonthan "Nads" Nadolski
Old     (michaelvincz)      Join Date: Jun 2003       07-09-2009, 4:04 PM Reply   
Nadolski, wow good to hear from you on WW. Good to know your still riding and doing well. Also awesome to hear about plans for a cable park in the Indianapolis area! Its been a long time coming! Its always been a dream of mine to build and have a cable park in this area. Since the first time I rode OWC in 2003 before the first Pro Tour stop. I ride in Monticello home of Indiana Beach. We competed against each other in '02-'03 in JRX Series. Anyways I was curious who you ride with in the Indy area? And where you ride. I ride with a good crew of guys on the White River in Broad Ripple. If you see this get back to me and we should get together and ride sometime. I just recently took time off from doing a professional ski show here in Monticello. Similar to you I wanted to get back to my roots and get myself grounded and do it for the fun of it. Why we all started riding right because it was Fun! Get back to me!

Michael Vincz
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       07-09-2009, 6:33 PM Reply   
Phil Combs was coaching at The Wakeboard Camp a couple years ago, not sure where he is now. My son ran into Colin Wright last week when he dropped in for a guest coaching gig at Elevate wakeboard Camp where Alex coaches, still killing it.
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       07-10-2009, 7:57 AM Reply   
where is rhett?
Old     (utopia_wake)      Join Date: Jun 2009       07-10-2009, 10:11 AM Reply   
Hey mike. I am riding on Geist with a dude named Rob Riewoldt. Just got hooked up with the guys over at Indy Mastercraft. They are gonna let me use a boat to do some clinics and demos, hopefully I will be working there part time. I def wanna hit up the river sometime. Shoot me a txt or drop me a line. 407-949-1399.