Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old    DRA            10-25-2006, 8:33 PM Reply   
The rumor mill has spoken and revieled that Hammers is no more and soon to be closing. This is sad if it is true, they were one of the good guys left. Who is going to be left standing?
Old    hammerski            10-25-2006, 8:47 PM Reply   
I'm still here! (Jim Hammer, Petaluma and Fairfield) The Hammer's in Rancho Cordova and Davis closed. Sad to see it go, I'd love to get it back but it's in the banks hands now. Make sure you guys tell everyone that the Petaluma and Fairfield store are as strong as ever and we have great service departments to boot. I feel really bad for any customers that got caught up in the mess, if anyone has any service or warranty issues, please call the fairfield store for an appointment. Thanks for your support, Jim Hammer.
Old    hammrski            10-25-2006, 8:51 PM Reply   
ps, I sold the sac store off 7 years ago to spend more time with my family and get back on the water. Those two stores were owned by a completely different owner. I should have never let him use the name!
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       10-26-2006, 8:42 PM Reply   
I have nothing but good words to say about hammers in petaluma...what great people.

-Zach
Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       10-26-2006, 9:52 PM Reply   
Good to know that Hammer's will still be around in the Petaluma and Fairfield area. Bummer that the ones out here in the Sacto area had to go!