Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Mikhale)      Join Date: Dec 2011       03-21-2012, 3:45 PM Reply   
hello guys i know this is a common tread and every thing but i don't care. so i currently have a ronix vault 134(I'm thirteen and 5'1) with the district bindings, i ve got several inverts under my belt and ive broken my binding I'm thinking i want the ronix bill with the franks but I'm also considering the slingshot hook I'm open for any brand any model and what size you think i should ride thanks for any help
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-21-2012, 4:46 PM Reply   
no problem with the common thread. changing gear is a common thing.
If you can give us your weight and height that will help us suggest a board size

also if you can tell us your riding style (or style you wish to develop), and what you want in a board that will help too.

ronix and slingshot are both really great brands, independent brands at that too. personally i love Slingshot, but get back to us with more info.
Old     (Mikhale)      Join Date: Dec 2011       03-21-2012, 5:02 PM Reply   
im 5 foot probably 85 95 pound range and i dont venture out into the flats very often i prety much want to get a good bag of trricks im no pro yet but i want a board that i can use for awile cuz im progressing fast ive already got a frontroll,backroll, tantrum that i learned last summer and i only rode frome late agust to october(iv rode for 2 years though)
Old     (hyperliterider90)      Join Date: May 2010       03-21-2012, 5:37 PM Reply   
I can say +1 for the bill.. just bought one 4 days ago.. and coming from a company recruit.. the bill is amazing, all around.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       03-21-2012, 6:51 PM Reply   
+2 for the Bill. Super fun board to ride! Good speed and awesome pop off the wake. If you ride cable at all, one of my favorites!! Little bit of flex and just an overall great board.
Old     (Mikhale)      Join Date: Dec 2011       03-24-2012, 3:53 PM Reply   
i do ride cable a litle bit
Old     (Mikhale)      Join Date: Dec 2011       03-27-2012, 5:52 AM Reply   
I'm definently going to get slingshot bindings I'm looking at the rad and the shred town but the ktv is still an option with would u guys recommend
Old     (wakerider111)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-28-2012, 12:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikhale View Post
I'm defiantly going to get slingshot bindings I'm looking at the rad and the shred town but the ktv is still an option with would u guys recommend
depends on if you like stiffer more responsive boot or something softer.
RADs will be stiffest.
ShredT will be a little softer than the RADS
KTV will be softest of the three.

If you ride cable a little, you may consider the shredtowns as they have a removable liner to walk around in as desired and have straps for quick and easy tightening and loosening
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       03-28-2012, 8:28 AM Reply   
Go with the full shred town setup or shredtowns on a response
Old    terrybailey10            03-28-2012, 8:54 AM Reply   
Humanoid plank brand new 200 bucks cant beat it!!! perfect for your skill level and industructable presses!!! get the 136!!

http://humanoidwakeboards.bigcartel....uct/2011-plank