Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 28, 2009

Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-29-2009, 10:07 AM Reply   
I guess I have more respect for those who don't need to show off. I believe in having nice things, but have very little respect for those who find identity through them, which is by definition what showing off is. Just my opinion in a sea of useless opinions.
Old     (xbones)      Join Date: Mar 2007       05-29-2009, 10:12 AM Reply   
Live and let live... I wouldn't really care if he bought an X-Star, took the tower off and used it for deep sea fishing... just giving my opinion ;) (which are like a**holes)
Old     (hehateme)      Join Date: Sep 2008       05-29-2009, 7:51 PM Reply   
That is the ugliest thing I have ever seen. Nice boat with wayyyyy too many speakers, dont matter what brand they are, that just looks stupid.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       05-30-2009, 9:50 AM Reply   
Seriously..... Having seen and heard that boat in person it's very impressive. In fact... It sounds absolutely amazing, and I'm not just talking loud. It ACTUALLY sounds good, too.

Oh, and for the haters...... I'm pretty sure he was one of the first guys up in the morning and riding at Spring Ride. That boat actually gets boards in it's racks.

There's nothing that says you can't be a rider and like loud music.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-30-2009, 10:01 AM Reply   
Haters need to get the F outta here you're not achieving anything besides letting us know how jealous you are. I don't think you guys would like it if all these people were posting on your pics of your fat new system saying "ugly" or "thats the stupidest thing I've ever seen". I slightly understand if it makes you feel better about your self, but act as this boat is in front of you with the owner right next to you, guaranteed you wouldn't say the stuff you say, instead you hide behind your screens.
Old     (soonerwake85)      Join Date: Jun 2007       05-30-2009, 10:05 AM Reply   
That system could blow the bikini tops off of all the ladies! Sign me up!
Old     (tsteeb)      Join Date: Aug 2006       05-30-2009, 11:54 AM Reply   
like the speakers that the guy buys after the italian job, so loud it could blow the clothes off a woman. hahaha thats sick
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       05-30-2009, 2:56 PM Reply   
try folding that tower down...
Old     (linder)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-23-2009, 9:53 PM Reply   
Saw the boat in person this past saturday, everyones jaw dropped on my boat, pretty wild sight even though they didn't even have the music on when they cruised by