Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (wake_it_up)      Join Date: Nov 2008       09-03-2009, 5:42 PM Reply   
So as a winter project i'm thinking of building my first slider. I have a bit of rail experience from a local camp in the Muskokas called basecamp, and I hit a bit of a variety of stuff.
For reference, the only rails I cannot do are the 95ft A frame, 60ft C box, the tree rail, an incline with a massive ollie (for me at least), and I was working on the rooftop. The list and pictures of the rest of the rails are here
http://www.thebasecamp.ca/facility/index.html#sliderlake
Now with my limited experience i'm looking to build something cheap, something effective, and something I can still progress well on. It needs to be floating as well. What type of rail do you think would be best?
Old     (smbstoked)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-05-2009, 9:35 PM Reply   
do you have dimensions for the following sliders?
2 ft flat box
32 ft flat bar
2, 4 ft kickers
36 ft flat up box

I wanted to make my own. :-) if you dont mind..
Old     (smbstoked)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-05-2009, 9:36 PM Reply   
and other sliders too..