Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through March 22, 2007

Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-12-2007, 6:23 AM Reply   
First time at lake Oroville in NorCal, very nice lake. Got to try out my new camera but my lens didn't come in yet & I obviously have no photo skilz, but here are a few pic's anyway.
Gina Hoffman

Upload
Upload
Upload
Shawna Hoffman
Upload
Upload
Upload
Alex
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Shawna was killing it & is sooo close to landing the wrapped KGB.
Thanks to the Hoffman family for a awesome weekend
Old     (hemihauler)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-12-2007, 9:33 AM Reply   
How was the water temp and debris?
Old     (hemihauler)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-12-2007, 9:48 AM Reply   
How was the water temp and debris?
Old     (cheeseman)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-12-2007, 10:08 AM Reply   
Randy, who said you don't have skills? Gina working on her raley? Shawna will have the KGB by next weekend I bet. Alex, Front Mobe 5, nice.

The Delta was getting closer to 60 this weekend, I bet Oroville was around there also.
Old     (shellyrn)      Join Date: May 2006       03-12-2007, 10:27 AM Reply   
Water temp was around 56 degrees. Debris was bad around the marina (Lime Saddle) but the rest of the lake wasn't too bad yet! Good to see the Hoffmans and great meeting the Scagliottis. Got some surfing in, trunked it, and wasn't too bad after I got the icicles off my knees!!! Hee, hee! Great day on the lake, yeah bring on summer!
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       03-12-2007, 10:34 AM Reply   
Nice pics Randy looks like the snow didn't faze Alex this year He's killin it
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-12-2007, 10:37 AM Reply   
Rob, Water temp was 57, Alex just wore a spring shorty and was fine, Shawna just wore a 2mm top on her last set (that girl is tough). There was some big debris mostly around the marina and some in the arms, had to pay attention.
Old     (hemihauler)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-12-2007, 11:02 AM Reply   
Thanks for the info, cant wait to get out there.
Great pics by the way!
Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-12-2007, 11:10 AM Reply   
Hey Randy, It was great to have you guys out this weekend. We had a blast! Alex nailed all his tricks! Couldn't tell he hadn't been on the water for 3 mo. I want to hear when he lands that Slim chance 5 or what ever it's called. I'll post a pic when I get home. Nice to run into Terry and Michele Leroy too! Do you have any pics of you surfing that awesome wake of yours or of Evelyn N. busting out inverts and spins?
Old     (shellyrn)      Join Date: May 2006       03-12-2007, 12:48 PM Reply   
Gina, didn't get to take any pics, I was on baby patrol when Evelyn was riding! Luke is an awesome baby, we had alot of fun. He was pretty peeved when he couldn't get to Evelyn while she was riding and me while I was surfing! Should be seeing alot more of them this summer, it's fun watching Evelyn ride, she is a natural. Let's get together and ride soon!!!
Old     (hyperlite321)      Join Date: Feb 2007       03-12-2007, 1:08 PM Reply   
I was at the Oroville Afterbay this weekend, no wetsuit; it was FREEZING!!! how was the water temp there?
Old     (hemihauler)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-12-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
Afterbay is always freezing, I believe they pull that water from the bottom or oroville.
Old     (gina_h)      Join Date: Jan 2006       03-12-2007, 6:43 PM Reply   
Here's a few pics I got
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (berryessa_mom)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-12-2007, 8:01 PM Reply   
Randy, nice pics! Nice to see everyone back on the water. We started our nightly treks today, and so it begins. Gina, we greatly appreciate the influence you're have passed Nataly's way, and really thank them for keeping in touch with her. Already great roll models! The lake is 55% and full of wood, we know.. 8 foot 2 by 6 shot straight up.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-12-2007, 8:36 PM Reply   
Kim, nice shots. How old is Nataly now, going big!!! Does she have a coach? Send me a PM if you would be interested in Alex working with her. She's ripping
Old     (josh_r_skater)      Join Date: Nov 2006       03-12-2007, 8:54 PM Reply   
the indy is a sick pic of nat da brat
Old     (berryessa_mom)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-12-2007, 8:59 PM Reply   
Randy, sorry for the confusion. The first two pics are of Tanner Sheldon. Although, Nat has stepped up her game. Fear is leaving her. Mr. Jon Hadoxx rides with her daily, and is a great coach. AKA Napa Jon. Alex is welcome anytime, as we are 5 minutes from the ramp. We are soooo done with weekends at our lake, only weeknights for this year, mon thru thurs. This year our weekends are rails only!! We have a great hook up and Alex is welcome.
Old     (forwaken)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-12-2007, 9:07 PM Reply   
Tanner, psshhhh he's alright......j/k what board is he on now? I am going to have to make my way up there soon.

Nice pics all looks like fun.
Old     (berryessa_mom)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-12-2007, 9:16 PM Reply   
Tanner is on the faction and he loves it. BTW Randy, Nat will be 13 in August.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       03-12-2007, 9:33 PM Reply   
Kim, she has the sprite to secede and support of a good family, she will go far. Napa will be a good coach for her, it's his passion. See you this summer.
Old    mendo247            03-13-2007, 3:16 PM Reply   
Nice pics everyone... i really need to make it to oroville this year!
Old     (berryessa_mom)      Join Date: Oct 2006       03-13-2007, 10:02 PM Reply   
5 more feet of rope tonight. Slowly letting her out. BOOSTINGUpload
Upload