Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-09-2018, 3:41 PM Reply   
She ain’t all that all she has just perfect nipple to boob ratio. Most big chests like hers have huge gross nipples. But alll those girls give me the creeps, the stuff you see them do. Yet the pig in me would still take my turn...
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-09-2018, 4:02 PM Reply   
The religious right is all about changing the SC. They would happily elect Satan if that's what it takes.
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       03-09-2018, 4:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
If Obama would have been banging strippers 10 years before he became president the right might be on the edge their seats shouting but it would have been a nothing burger & with the media on the lefts side it would have been portrayed as a nothing burger with plenty of annotations that nothing illegal happened. Maybe Melina for as good as she looks is a bitch & boring in bed? I don't know, I don't care. There is nothing about this that can do anything other than give the left & the media something to harp on. I hated my first wife & all we did was cheat on each but stay together for the kids, I was miserable. I have enjoyed banging many strippers before & after her over the years, they're always fun, playful, down for almost anything including inviting their friends in & having drugged fueled threesomes & I could give two ****s what anyone thinks about it. When you lefties finally find something to impeach Trump for let us all know. Railing a porn star like Stormy is a high five. In fact, she's gonna be in Denver at Diamonds in June & I plan to go enjoy looking at those melons & getting **** faced with my boys.
If your marriage is failing, I get that.

No judgement from me if you're not married. You do you.

I might not vote for you but I wouldn't vote for me either
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-09-2018, 5:58 PM Reply   
So, Trump is meeting up with this guy?
Attached Images
 
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-09-2018, 6:25 PM Reply   
I will never get the banging a porn star thing. I don't want my junk anywhere near where some other dude just unloaded his junk. might as well wear his soiled underwear around.
Besides, where's the pride coming from for banging a tramp? That's why she's called a Tramp because she's easy to bang. You get no props for accomplishing something everyone knew you could accomplish with little or no effort.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-10-2018, 5:55 AM Reply   
^^^tranlastion: I have a really boring sex life
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-10-2018, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
^^^tranlastion: I have a really boring sex life
Translation: I'm a boy trapped in a man's body.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-10-2018, 5:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
I will never get the banging a porn star thing. I don't want my junk anywhere near where some other dude just unloaded his junk. might as well wear his soiled underwear around.
Besides, where's the pride coming from for banging a tramp? That's why she's called a Tramp because she's easy to bang. You get no props for accomplishing something everyone knew you could accomplish with little or no effort.
^^^tranlastion: I have a really boring sex life
You sound like the kind of guy that when getting in the boat after jumping half the wake DEMANDS that everyone on board give him multiple high-fives.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-12-2018, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
You sound like the kind of guy that when getting in the boat after jumping half the wake DEMANDS that everyone on board give him multiple high-fives.
That's all you got? Did your ability to lob a decent insult leave when your wife took your balls or fall out with the rest of your hair?

Last edited by racer808; 03-12-2018 at 5:48 AM.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-12-2018, 5:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Translation: I'm a boy trapped in a man's body.
If there's one thing Ralph knows, it's men trapped in boys bodies. The swelling should go down, lil fella.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-12-2018, 11:26 AM Reply   
DT wants the death penalty for drug dealers

http://video.foxnews.com/v/574974044...#sp=show-clips
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-12-2018, 1:49 PM Reply   
Guess they should hang or execute in public the board of Purdue Pharma and Insys Therapeutics to get this going. They are the makers of OxyContin and fentanyl.
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/11/bu...1.5665287.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-12-2018, 3:12 PM Reply   
Sigh.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/polit...vos/index.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-12-2018, 4:41 PM Reply   
Smug liberals vs conservative trolls

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/0...m.facebook.com
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-13-2018, 12:13 PM Reply   
TILLERSON OUT as secretary of state. Fired by tweet, taken by surprise.

Trump's personal aide John Mcentee also out as he's under investigation by Homeland Security for serious financial crimes.

ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/13/polit...nce/index.html
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-13-2018, 12:25 PM Reply   
Tillerson fired for publicly being too hard on russia killing people on British soil.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       03-13-2018, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Smug liberals vs conservative trolls

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/03/0...m.facebook.com
I read the slate piece interviewing the author yesterday: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...l-climate.html

The whole topic is really illuminating, and this thread is definitely a microcosm of the trend. Really gotta work on not getting my smug on.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-13-2018, 1:25 PM Reply   
Poor ole tillerson, he should have known not to blame the Russians with their puppet as us pres.
https://www.salon.com/2018/03/13/rex...russia-did-it/

as evidence of how well our govt and its checks and balances are working, the house republicans decided that the investigation is over, found no evidence...

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-no-collusion/

WTF, led by little devin nunes (didn't he recuse himself???) the Repubs goal appears to be to protect trump instead of their elected job of protecting the country. Dont they think that as Mueller, the senate investigation and investigative journalists continue to peel back the onion...and more evidence comes out that they will come out looking implicit? IMO, the public will take this info as they took "The Memo" and place very little value in it. Remember, the democrats response to devins memo destroyed its validity point by point.
7 months ago congress forced trump to sign the sanctions on Russia. (basically because they felt he would not do it) There were guidelines on when things had to be done (January). Trump has STILL not started the sanctions. Isnt that alone enough to make any sane person at least have a level of doubt about trump/russia?
https://www.snopes.com/news/2018/01/...sia-sanctions/
Trump came into the white house as putins whipping boy.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-adm...231301145.html
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-13-2018, 6:31 PM Reply   
One of the republican congresmen on the panel came out and said the GOP should be ashamed. It's pathetic.

Also...
Attached Images
 
Old     (broncofan)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-14-2018, 7:22 AM Reply   
I am not heavy into politics but if you take a step back this world is jacked. I feel like the world is becoming like the the movie "Idiocracy".
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-14-2018, 7:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
I am not heavy into politics but if you take a step back this world is jacked. I feel like the world is becoming like the the movie "Idiocracy".
And they couldn't have selected a better President to play the part.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-14-2018, 7:50 AM Reply   
WTF are electrolytes! "
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-14-2018, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncofan View Post
I am not heavy into politics but if you take a step back this world is jacked. I feel like the world is becoming like the the movie "Idiocracy".
At least you are getting a "Space Force". That's what you get for electing a 6 year old as president.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-14-2018, 11:31 AM Reply   
Wow quite the circle jerk going on in here. You guys want the ďcommunity organizerĒ back donít You think this country would be better off if we would have elected hilda beast? Because that was your option.

Personally I love the direction our country is going. Swooping up the Illegals. Cracking down on sanctuary cities. Hopefully Making progress with North Korea. Booting people that donít tow the line. Securing our borders, and #1 making snowflakes melt! MAGA
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-15-2018, 8:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
Wow quite the circle jerk going on in here. You guys want the ďcommunity organizerĒ back donít You think this country would be better off if we would have elected hilda beast? Because that was your option.

Personally I love the direction our country is going. Swooping up the Illegals. Cracking down on sanctuary cities. Hopefully Making progress with North Korea. Booting people that donít tow the line. Securing our borders, and #1 making snowflakes melt! MAGA
I can handle their circle jerk, it's their race to be the pivot man that can take the most jizz that's disturbing
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-15-2018, 3:17 PM Reply   
Speaking of circle jerks, hereís faux news jerking the Donald better than Stormy ever could... classic

https://www.facebook.com/NowThisPoli...4232273608253/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-15-2018, 4:34 PM Reply   
^^^That was good. Typical Fox.
In fairness, I would love to see CNN on the same topic, i dont think it would be as dramatic.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-16-2018, 4:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
I can handle their circle jerk, it's their race to be the pivot man that can take the most jizz that's disturbing
Yep, Republicans love that Trump jizz.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-16-2018, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Yep, Republicans love that Trump jizz.
You misspelled "economic prosperity & making snowflakes cry"
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-16-2018, 1:48 PM Reply   
Economic prosperity? so the $200 a month extra means that much to you? While the biggest corps and richest families in the country collect billions. Its like a Ponzi scheme, give the little guys a few crumbs to keep them in the game while we rake and then the whole thing hits bottom. You really think trump is doing a fraction for you while he, his family and his organization get rich off the white house gig. Enjoy your big $$ windfall. Remember, when you dont know who the patsey is...its usually you.
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/...ist=associated
https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...tml/?a=viewall
http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/poli...204578309.html

Then there is that pesky Russia investigation. Seems trumps statement about "no loans, no deals no nothing with Russia" was another trump lie. Actively negotiating with a sanctioned Russian bank during the election. Sanctioned, doesn't that make it illegal for an American or American company to work with them?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...n-bank-in-2016

Last edited by 95sn; 03-16-2018 at 1:51 PM.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-16-2018, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
You misspelled "economic prosperity & making snowflakes cry"
Who's crying? It's just the douchebags that continue to claim Trump has done no wrong while ignoring the mountains of evidence that suggests otherwise. But whatever floats your boat.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-18-2018, 2:53 PM Reply   
If “tooting” the TRUMP horn get you guys pissed then I’m gonna toot it more. BTW you Tooters might like this song
https://youtu.be/uWlMhiEL9Mc
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-18-2018, 10:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
If ďtootingĒ the TRUMP horn get you guys pissed then Iím gonna toot it more.
Just as a comment, Iíd hope youíre tooting because you support and believe in President Trump, not because of our current tribalism system, where itís just us or them, I donít care what my tribe does or stands for, heís just one of ours....so Iím good.

I could not care less if thatís your stance, but tooting to piss people off seems juvenile and internet world. Truly, whatís the end game to come on the internet and troll to get people riled up for the sake of it?

This isnít just you, Grant. I hope at some point the masses of this Country will start to critically think and gain some intellectual honesty, regardless of their ďtribeĒ. I fear thatís a dream thatís never going to happen.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-19-2018, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Who's crying? It's just the douchebags that continue to claim Trump has done no wrong while ignoring the mountains of evidence that suggests otherwise. But whatever floats your boat.
What evidence, Snowflake? Nothing has landed on Trump. Why does every charge from Mueller have nothing to do with anything current but all financial issues from the past long before the election? The IG that got McCabe fired wasn't team Trump, he was appointed by Obama. You lefties ignore everything corrupt about your own party & cry about make believe boogey men. The good news is we'll get to keep making fun of you as time goes on & no charges against Trump ever come. You idiots sound every bit as retarded as the righties that went on and on about Obama being an illegal, being a muslim plant.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       03-19-2018, 9:18 AM Reply   
I think the Left is going to have to revert to Safe Spaces and therapy dogs when itís all said and done they all have been promised collusion! Well yes the lefties many of them right here. That claim higher moral ground are guilty of Exactley what Racer is saying. They are already staring to joke about it. Last weeks SNL skit was hella funny, were they compared the Muler investigation to the TV show the Bachelor. ( not to far off IMO) and I just saw this, CBS is now posting storyís about ďWhat IfĒ Trumps not guilty LOL LOL.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/comment...-no-collusion/
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-19-2018, 12:10 PM Reply   
If Mueller handles the Trump case like he did the Anthrax investigations then Trump will be fine
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-19-2018, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
You idiots sound every bit as retarded as the righties that went on and on about Obama being an illegal, being a muslim plant.
You mean like Trump?

Personally I don't think there is any collusion but I think there is a pretty good chance that Trump has done some money laundering for Russian Oligarchs in the past, Putin knows about it and is using it to pressure Trumps judgement on all things Russia.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-19-2018, 3:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You mean like Trump?

Personally I don't think there is any collusion but I think there is a pretty good chance that Trump has done some money laundering for Russian Oligarchs in the past, Putin knows about it and is using it to pressure Trumps judgement on all things Russia.
Who knows, but we've seen nothing with Putin pressuring Trump on anything. In fact when Russian "mercenaries" tested our resolved in Syria 300 of them were killed. That wouldn't have happened under Obozos Rules of Engagement. I honestly don't see how anyone on the left can dismiss what a Puppet to Russia the Obama admin was while trying so hard to make this about Trump. Trump didn't try to use a "reset" button, it wasn't Trump on the hot mic telling Putins guy that "he can be more flexible on the whole missile defense after the election".

All of this Russian stuff was so news worthy the Obama admin buried it, didn't take any action & in fact his response to Putin was "to cut it out" then he kicked out some diplomats. Trump just slapped more sanctions on Russia that Obozo ever did. Everything that just happened in the UK, yet they are happily buying cheap Russian Natural Gas & haven't shut that off. The only reason any of you suddenly having any issue with Russia is because you believe they cost you Hillary. Prior to 16 the left was all about business with Russia & restoring relations.

After what we did in the Ukraine you'd have to be retarded to not have thought Russia wasn't go to strike back. Chickens came home to roost, just the wrong guy won & now we deal with the hysteria of Russia Russia Russia!! Russian agent, blah blah blah. Trumps a loud mouth bully idiot & that's about where it stops. So far he's been tougher on Russia than the Obama admin ever was.

IN FACT! It was the lefties crying about George Bush being a bully to Russia, hence the pathetic "reset", hence the agreeing to whatever Putin wanted from Obama. You all made of Romney for his stance on Russia & laughed & laughed but now that the left lost an election he's a convenient scape goat & Trump is his lap dog. Yet nothing, not one bit of evidence has turned up. Or Wakeworld has the goods & Mueller needs to simply come here & an arrest can finally be made
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-19-2018, 3:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
You mean like Trump?Personally I don't think there is any collusion but I think there is a pretty good chance that Trump has done some money laundering for Russian Oligarchs in the past, Putin knows about it and is using it to pressure Trumps judgement on all things Russia.
Like buying a property in Florida, for 40 million and then selling it to a Russian for 100 million in the same year??? And secret meetings with Russians, that Trump has denied. Putin is going to throw his bitch to the wolfs when he is Done with him!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-19-2018, 4:09 PM Reply   
Seriously? you guys think trump is clean? Are you that stupid? Are your blinders that tight or is it strictly democrat hate? Putting trump over the united states ...thats just F'd up.
You gotta admit he is the biggest liar in presidential history, ok? fair?
Why did he fire Comey? He told the world on Nat'l TV, I did it because of the Russian thing" What is "that Russia thing"?
Rosenstein? That was just cold hearted to fire a guy the day before he gets his pension.
Why did Congress pass law that the US was issuing Sanctions against Russia for interfering in our election? Bi-partisan, no one trusted trump. right?
Why has trump refused to begin the sanctions congress forced on him?
Why has trump not come out in public to hammer putin for messing with election? for messing in Syria? for murder in England?
Why has he not said one bad word about him? He is on twitter everyday putting someone down, many times its several per day. Never once Putin. Explain it.
During the campaign, trump said, "no collusion, i have no deals, no loans, no nothing with Russia" Then it is revealed he was working on a "Trump tower" in Moscow during the F'ing election. Explain it.
No meetings with Russia, Til he had to fire his Nat'l Security advisor because...Meeting with Russians to remove sanctions. No meetings?
His Atty General had to recuse himself because...meeting with Russians to discuss sanctions.
His campaign manager is under house arrest and has a couple dozen felonies he is charged with.
Several of trumps advisors have plead guilty to charges. They are working with Mueller.
Betsy DeVos little brother (former Blackwater head) is in hot water for meeting with Russians to create a back channel communication to putin. No meetings?
Don Jr, son in law Kushner, Manafort all meet with Russians to collect Dirt on Clinton from the Russian Govt. First its NO,no meeting. Then the story morphs in typical trump fashion into ok, we met but it was about Russian adoptions. Then comes 4 or 5 emails out of Donnie jrs inbox. More flat out trump lies. Donnie jr exclaims "if it is what you say, I Love it" to the word that they can collect Russian govt dirt on Clinton. Whoopsie that story changed a little. Explain it trump fan.
Then there is that whole Steele Dossier with plenty of damning evidence against trump. Explain it.
This is just the tip of the iceberg off the top of my head.
Its one thing to dislike democrats, its another to pick a dirty trump over the united states.
How is it possible that an innocent president has this many issues pointing to Russia? Please explain away 5 or 6 of ^^^those things.
Oh, and he didn't sleep with Stormy either, right?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-19-2018, 5:03 PM Reply   
None of that matters because he **cked a trashy prostitute... makes him racer's hero LOL

Can't figure out how these trumpfan's brains work.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-19-2018, 5:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
What evidence, Snowflake? Nothing has landed on Trump. Why does every charge from Mueller have nothing to do with anything current but all financial issues from the past long before the election? The IG that got McCabe fired wasn't team Trump, he was appointed by Obama. You lefties ignore everything corrupt about your own party & cry about make believe boogey men. The good news is we'll get to keep making fun of you as time goes on & no charges against Trump ever come. You idiots sound every bit as retarded as the righties that went on and on about Obama being an illegal, being a muslim plant.
Or sound as retarded as the guy that claimed the FL school shooter was a liberal and member of ANTIFA? Or retarded as the guy that claimed Obama's grandma was going to receive a couple hundred grand a year for life?

If you honestly believe there is no wrongdoing with Trump, your head is crammed so far up your ass, I'm surprised you can still breathe. Either that, or you simply refuse to acknowledge reality in your pursuit to justify you voted for the right guy. Either way, corruption in one party doesn't make corruption in the other one acceptable. It just shows you that the two party system is corrupt.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-19-2018, 5:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
None of that matters because he **cked a trashy prostitute... makes him racer's hero LOL

Can't figure out how these trumpfan's brains work.
No way that racer can say there's nothing up with Trump with a straight face.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-19-2018, 6:32 PM Reply   
What makes me laugh is when Trumpers point out Hillary is a poisonous cow like it makes Trump somehow acceptable. Ha ha, no they both are terrible, just one of them happens to be at the helm.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-20-2018, 6:58 AM Reply   
And you bozos would be just fine with other criminal at the helm, that's what makes you asshats comical
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-20-2018, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
No way that racer can say there's nothing up with Trump with a straight face.
Let us know what evidence you have, Detective Derelict.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-20-2018, 3:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
And you bozos would be just fine with other criminal at the helm, that's what makes you asshats comical
You can keep saying things like that but it falls on deaf ears. No one here (that i can recall) was campaigning for Clinton.
Bozos, asshats, snowflakes...do you get bonus points from the trump team for childish name calling or is that a just a natural trait?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-20-2018, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Let us know what evidence you have, Detective Derelict.
I guess Trump's son-in-law losing his security clearance because of some shady dealings with the Russians was just coincidence?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-20-2018, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You can keep saying things like that but it falls on deaf ears. No one here (that i can recall) was campaigning for Clinton.
Bozos, asshats, snowflakes...do you get bonus points from the trump team for childish name calling or is that a just a natural trait?
Look at some of his earlier comments. He's a sexually frustrated loser.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-20-2018, 4:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Look at some of his earlier comments. He's a sexually frustrated loser.
LOL. Your insults are as pathetic as your life. "loser". My 12 year old could dance circles around your dumbass in the wits department.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-20-2018, 6:00 PM Reply   
http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37...hine-for-trump

Colonel worked for Fox News for 10 years - now quits and calls it nothing but a Trump propaganda machine.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-20-2018, 6:40 PM Reply   
You can only lie so much before your conscience starts to wear on you. ^^^ If you watch Fox and Friends, you know exactly what trump will do next. Its where he gets his "ideas".

Trump calls putin to congratulate him on his victory. F'n idiot. No one is even allowed to run against him, Its the Russia way.
An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections," McCain said.
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...russian-people
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-20-2018, 6:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You can only lie so much before your conscience starts to wear on you. ^^^ If you watch Fox and Friends, you know exactly what trump will do next. Its where he gets his "ideas".

Trump calls putin to congratulate him on his victory. F'n idiot. No one is even allowed to run against him, Its the Russia way.
An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections," McCain said.
http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3...russian-people
The left has that market covered. The right can have one network.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       03-21-2018, 3:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
LOL. Your insults are as pathetic as your life. "loser". My 12 year old could dance circles around your dumbass in the wits department.
You're cool. Do you write your own material?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-21-2018, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You're cool. Do you write your own material?
His 12 yo does. The kids dances circles around his dumba$$ in the wits dept.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-21-2018, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
You're cool. Do you write your own material?
You're an emotionally retarded mental midget dotard. I feel sorry for your mother.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-21-2018, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
His 12 yo does. The kids dances circles around his dumba$$ in the wits dept.
Damn dude, if I wanted my own come back I would have gotten it off your wifes chin. Which probably ends up on that gay ass beard you're "rockin"

Last edited by racer808; 03-21-2018 at 7:57 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-21-2018, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
Damn dude, if I wanted my own come back I would have gotten it off your wifes chin. Which probably ends up on that gay ass beard you're "rockin"
It cost me a small fortune to kick her to the curb. Help yourself to all you want cause I haven't been there in years.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-21-2018, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
It cost me a small fortune to kick her to the curb. Help yourself to all you want cause I haven't been there in years.
At your age you haven't been in anything in years
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-21-2018, 1:55 PM Reply   
lets get away from name calling and back to trump bashing/supporting.
Cant we get back to fun stuff like this?
https://thinkprogress.org/20000-illi...-7bbeeb7631fd/
or this...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ump-properties
Or Cambridge Anaylitics....
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...Trump-campaign
Or this one...such an idiot.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...furious-2018-3
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-21-2018, 2:28 PM Reply   
Didn't take much to trigger racer. Full retard.

Anyway, Drumpf has zero self control when it comes to strong arm dictators, he just loves them. It's like when you see a girl with perfect boobs and your like don't look, don't look, don't look. Dang it, I looked and the boss sprung me. Lol.

For Trump in his briefing notes in all caps, DON'T CONGRATULATE PUTIN. Second sentence out of his mouth, well done on your shame election win. Lol.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-21-2018, 2:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Didn't take much to trigger racer. Full retard.

Anyway, Drumpf has zero self control when it comes to strong arm dictators, he just loves them. It's like when you see a girl with perfect boobs and your like don't look, don't look, don't look. Dang it, I looked and the boss sprung me. Lol.

For Trump in his briefing notes in all caps, DON'T CONGRATULATE PUTIN. Second sentence out of his mouth, well done on your shame election win. Lol.
You think that's a trigger? No wonder you sissy ass is so scared of guns, probably crawl into the fetal position & cry when you hear a fire cracker. Might want to wrap some oily rags around you ankles, keep the ants from eating your candy ass.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-21-2018, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
lets get away from name calling and back to trump bashing/supporting.
Cant we get back to fun stuff like this?
https://thinkprogress.org/20000-illi...-7bbeeb7631fd/
or this...
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...ump-properties
Or Cambridge Anaylitics....
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...Trump-campaign
Or this one...such an idiot.
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...furious-2018-3
Well ****, guess your country's gone now, all your base are now belong to us.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-22-2018, 7:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer808 View Post
You think that's a trigger?
He apparently didn't know you go full retard without a trigger.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-22-2018, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
He apparently didn't know you go full retard without a trigger.
I'm not sure if you know how comical it is to me to see an old fart who looks like a frail old man that's got about 10 years on life left trying to run his mouth on a forum. It is clear as day based on your online presence you are in fact a white version of Steve Irkel. The **** I took this morning has more meaning in my life then anything out of you & your liberal jerk off buddies on Wakeworld. The only reason you know anything about full retard is due to taking one to know one. Enjoy your lonely nights alone with your cold dead hand.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-22-2018, 9:03 AM Reply   
Right on cue.
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       03-22-2018, 10:44 AM Reply   
What the **** is wrong with Steve Erkle.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-22-2018, 12:35 PM Reply   
Another one gets out of the clown car. This time the head lawyer managing the Russia enquiry. Strangely 11 days ago him angling to fire his legal team was "fake news" LOL, not so fake eh Donney.
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-22-2018, 12:38 PM Reply   
Lol, and now Biden and Trump want to have a punch up. What's wrong with these 70 year old men, embarrassing.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-22-2018, 12:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, and now Biden and Trump want to have a punch up. What's wrong with these 70 year old men, embarrassing.
Because if they measured dicks they'd both come up a few inches short.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-22-2018, 12:56 PM Reply   
Ha ha, true!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-22-2018, 4:58 PM Reply   
McMaster, You're Fired! Nat'l Security advisor #3 c'mon down.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/h-r-mcm...-live-updates/
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001       03-22-2018, 5:13 PM Reply   
Christ, McMaster was one of the few people there that was actually competent. No wonder Trump is getting rid of him and replacing him with an idiotic mustache.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-22-2018, 5:48 PM Reply   
To be fair Mc Master was exhausted from so much winning. At least the stock market is going well....
Old     (Blamey)      Join Date: Apr 2016       03-22-2018, 6:04 PM Reply   
Oh boy. Looks like we are going to war with North Korea.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       03-22-2018, 8:14 PM Reply   
Wow, Karen McDougal is hot. Props for tapping that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       03-23-2018, 12:52 PM Reply   
^^concur, much hotter than Daniels.
Quote:
The left has that market covered. The right can have one network.
If Trump continues to hire off the FOX guest list, who is going to run the show? 3 of the last few hires directly off the FOX broadcasts plus Hannity as advisor. No, he isn't watching too much TV (FOX).
Picked a real winner for Nat'l Security ... this guys history is of warmongering and conspiracy theories. If that is the type of advising trump seeks...thats concerning. Bolton was one of the guys pushing us into the Iran war. In favor of pre-emtive strikes on NK. Why fire McMaster? spoke out against Russia, a no-no in trump land.
http://theweek.com/articles/759501/p...curity-adviser
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-23-2018, 2:09 PM Reply   
I know someone who "thinks" jobs are coming back to America, I know better!
https://www.cheatsheet.com/money-car...er-trump.html/
You just cannot "Believe" Trump when he says jobs are coming back, Mexico had record sales to the USA in 1917, during Trumps first year.
https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/aut...-high-in-2017/
And then today, they pass a 1.3 Trillion dollar Spending Bill! Rand Paul is the biggest hypocrite, he voted For the Tax cuts and then today was saying how bad it was to pass the spending bill today, can't have it Both ways Paul.
Also, the GDP seems to be running about 1.9% at this time, probably why stocks stopped going up this year! I still remember Trump saying he could get the economy going at 4 or 5% growth easily.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-23-2018, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Wow, Karen McDougal is hot. Props for tapping that.
If your daddy gave you a $100M, I bet you could tap that too.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-23-2018, 2:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
And then today, they pass a 1.3 Trillion dollar Spending Bill! Rand Paul is the biggest hypocrite, he voted For the Tax cuts and then today was saying how bad it was to pass the spending bill today, can't have it Both ways Paul.
Technically he's not a hypocrite. He's against it, but left unsaid that he's beholding to the party and lobbyists, and not the people who voted for him. He only looks like a hypocrite because of the lack of transparency regarding his motives.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 9:16 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2016 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us