Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-22-2012, 7:25 PM Reply   
My buddy sent me a picture of these. Thought somebody might get a kick out of them...

http://kleanindustries.wordpress.com...-airless-tire/
Attached Images

Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-22-2012, 7:27 PM Reply   
Another style...
Attached Images

Old     (Elliottsx80)      Join Date: Feb 2012       02-22-2012, 7:49 PM Reply   
looks like burn outs could get a little pricey
Old     (brett564)      Join Date: Jul 2006       02-22-2012, 8:04 PM Reply   
The future Gentlemen, the very very very expensive future...
Old     (SkySki)      Join Date: Feb 2010       02-22-2012, 8:16 PM Reply   
I was thinking it would be nice to not get flats on the boat trailer again.
Old     (bstroop)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Athens, Alabama       02-23-2012, 5:51 AM Reply   
Couldn't imagine getting a lump of mud or some rocks in there. It would have to throw that thing out of balance and ride like crap.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-23-2012, 9:41 AM Reply   
I have seen these for awhile on the Hummer forums and I think they are going to be going mainstream with them soon. Can't remember the last story I saw on them, but they plan on selling to the public. Will be interesting to see if they take off. The hummer forums have shown some videos of them in use.
Old     (murphy_smith)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-23-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
They look like the Kswiss Tubes....
Old     (fozz)      Join Date: Apr 2011       02-23-2012, 6:49 PM Reply   
I imagine that the retail versions the mass public will see will have solid sidewalls, preventing the balancing issue mud and other debris getting stuck 'inside" the tire may cause.

I think there was a company that made a mountain bike tire similar to this.. problem with it was it was HEAVY!