Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 23, 2009

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (eyekahn)      Join Date: Aug 2007       02-11-2009, 9:38 PM Reply   
So, I have taken two sets on the reflex and have come to this conclusion. In my opinion this board is a scaled down version of ...God. I like everything about it 100 times better than any board I have ever ridden. Edges fast but not too fast. Lands smooth in the flats. The rolled tip and tail are very forgiving for blind landing's. It releases off the wake with a nice upward pop while throwing you out a little. The initial kick is not as hard as the 09 Recoil. It is a little less abrupt. It in no way releases early. I also got to experience how it rode in almost white caps. It took the chop better than any other board. It was a little bit looser than a recoil w 8in fins, but no where near as loose as a recoil w 6in fins(reflex comes with 6in. fins). The center seems stiffer than the recoil and the tail loads as you cut then it snaps off the wake with a lot of intensity. I would recommend this board to anyone. Especially someone who thinks a aggressive 3 stage is too slow and thinks a continuous does not pop very well. It take's the good qualities of each style board combines them in one good looking board.
Upload