Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 07, 2006

Old     (nikj)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-18-2006, 8:04 PM Reply   
what are all of your opinions on gator boards what are they doing good and what could they change
Old     (gatorborder)      Join Date: Nov 2005       10-19-2006, 4:55 PM Reply   
I ride the caddy, it's similar to their top boards (gonzalez,harris) Gators have a lot of pop and really soft landings but some people complain that theyre too slow and heavy. Im switching to a LF shane next season because I would like a lighter setup for inverts and spins. I would go with the harris or gonzo but none of them are perfect for my size so the shane is the next best thing for me
Old     (san210nut)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-19-2006, 5:13 PM Reply   
Anyone ever ride the G-Flow?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       10-19-2006, 5:38 PM Reply   
I rode the Harris and it's anything but soft on landings, one of the two hardest landing boards I've ridden along with the LF Subject. On the other side of the coin, the Harris has more pop than any other board I've ever ridden. As far as speed, it didn't feel that slow to me.

JMO...
Old     (maestro)      Join Date: Jun 2001       10-19-2006, 6:11 PM Reply   
I ride the Militant and so far it's the best board (for me) I've ever been on. I ride it finless - tracks well when on edge but breaks free easily, not fast but not slow either, great consistent pop, soft landings. I love it.
Old     (balr54)      Join Date: May 2004       10-19-2006, 6:36 PM Reply   
I learned to ride on the harris (not something i recommend, it is a long painful process) and that board has crazy pop. As far as the speed goes, it is defintely one of the faster boards I have ridden besides maybe last years parks. Lets face it, the harris was made for one person to actually ride and we all know who that is. Now I ride my buddies GB baller and I love that board even though it is a few years old. It has great pop and forgiving on the landings. However, not quite as agressive as the vandalls model. Anywayz, how bout that '07 line. I think it is off the hook! GB baby!
Old     (whitie)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-19-2006, 8:49 PM Reply   
The 138 brisco is the old baaller or close to it. Pop in the gator signature fins(.5) and your set. This has been my setup for the past two years.
Old     (midwesty)      Join Date: Aug 2003       10-19-2006, 9:46 PM Reply   
i love my gonzalez finless~!
Old     (ccwhite)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-20-2006, 4:33 AM Reply   
Ricky G - no fins :-)
Old     (partydock17)      Join Date: Apr 2004       10-23-2006, 1:20 PM Reply   
I rode on the harris last year and really liked it alot.

I think GatorBoards graphics are alot clearer and brighter if you know what I mean, than other companies...

Maby its the coating they use.

The new 2007 boots are crazy awesome, exspecially the Timbos, so soft when you ride!

Danny T.
www.OKCBoardShop.com
www.WakeboardOklahoma.com