Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (consigliereg8r)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-02-2010, 3:37 PM Reply   
Which boots are the easiest to get on? I have a very high instep and struggle to get on typical boots. Do the CWB boots with the hinge last?
Old     (helinut)      Join Date: Apr 2007       09-02-2010, 3:44 PM Reply   
Love my CWB boots and I'd say they would be the easiest to get on and off with the hinge. Never have to use boot lube. They seem to last as long as any other boot out there.
Old     (drewproses)      Join Date: Oct 2008       09-02-2010, 5:19 PM Reply   
Right now I am riding the Liquid Force Vantages and they are really easy to get on and off. They open wide and your foot easily slips in, then its just 3 velcro straps.
Old     (irishrider92)      Join Date: Jun 2009       09-02-2010, 5:23 PM Reply   
My 09 companys with the removable liner are really easy. If you put on the liner first then your foot just glides in
Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-02-2010, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by irishrider92 View Post
My 09 companys with the removable liner are really easy. If you put on the liner first then your foot just glides in
+1 to boots with a liner. My Slingshot D2's are super easy to get in if you put the liner on and then slip into the boots. The boots themselves are just more or less a shell for the liners. Plus the heat moldable liner might be good for you?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-02-2010, 5:46 PM Reply   
i've worn cwb,liquid force ,obrien ,hyperlite brands. not every model.but in cwb line i've had faction open toe awnser closed toe and my wife has cwb embers. all cwb i've used are easy to get in and out of .you don't ever need to dip them or use lube.the 2010 answers are the most comfortable boots i've ever worn and they are very light.all that being said if you get scuba socks any boot will be easy on and off.
Old     (Walt)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-02-2010, 5:48 PM Reply   
CWB or try wearing socks with your bindings.
Old     (benjaminp)      Join Date: Nov 2008       09-03-2010, 7:21 AM Reply   
I have worn Hyperlite, Ronix, and LF boots and found them all very easy to get in to. The LF boots I wore were both too small for me, but my feet went in and came out no problem. I doubt you will have a problem with any high end boots from any company.
Old     (consigliereg8r)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-03-2010, 9:27 AM Reply   
I think I am buying a Company Recruit board so I may just go with the matching boots. I also like the LF vantage--just saw that one
Old     (mattgettel)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-03-2010, 9:28 AM Reply   
i rock cwb's with the hinge and i am on my 3rd season with them. i think they have held up great. I would def recommend them.