Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through August 27, 2006

Old    abadsvt            07-20-2006, 7:56 PM Reply   
I was just thinking this afternoon about resale value of new boats. Like what is expected value of the boat in a few years. Lets take my new boat. Its a 07 MC X1. It is fully loaded with tower speakers, upgraded motor to MCX, perfect pass, heater, bimini, kgb ballast, tandem trailer w/ extra tire, and ALOT of extras that i don't need to list. The reason i am asking is because if they hold there value really well then i might go with a long term loan because in 4-5 years i will upgrade to a new boat or if the resale is considerbly less then i will take a shorter term loan to help pay the boat off more so when it is time to sell i won't be losing alot of money. I almost forgot. For the sake of this post lets say the boat was 50k out the door. What do you expect the boat to be worth in 4-5 years?