Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       09-15-2013, 9:42 PM Reply   
Ohhhh this is gonna be good...

Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-15-2013, 10:10 PM Reply   
Kaeperdouche goes down hard. That was as dominating of a defensive performance as we have seen in a while.

Best D since the ravens years ago. What happens when we get clemons, browner, irvin and percy back?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-15-2013, 10:58 PM Reply   
"The 49ers will be making a big ol' statement this week."

What's that? the fact that they get their asses handed to them every time they show up in our house?

Bahahahahahahahaha!

Kap who?

Anquon who?

Gore who?

Bolden huh?

Utter domination tonight... again...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-15-2013, 11:26 PM Reply   
Shave your eyebrow bitch!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-16-2013, 1:56 AM Reply   
It's a shame they can't do it without that 12th man though. I heard they set a record tonight for loudness. 131.9 decibels.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-16-2013, 2:11 AM Reply   
That was some miserable weather last night too. Just like it always is for 80% of the year.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-16-2013, 5:29 AM Reply   
Now the whiners are talking about our fans and weather because their douchtard flatbiller qb (the amazing kazoo) sucked arse. The best secondary absolutely shut down your weak arse passing game and our defensive line outplayed the niners big time and without clemons or bruce bruce.

Hey bobby, what happened to your cowboys this week?
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-16-2013, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
"The 49ers will be making a big ol' statement this week."

What's that? the fact that they get their asses handed to them every time they show up in our house?
Still a statement! Just not a good one.

Hawks looked pretty darn good and deserved the win, but man o man how many stupid killer penalties did the 9ers have?!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-16-2013, 7:03 AM Reply   
"it's a shame they can't do it without that 12th man though."

Yes... shameful how the home field advantage ruins the the game.

"but man o man how many stupid killer penalties did the 9ers have?!"

About as many as the Hawks did. Difference was Seattle rose above their's and still kicked San Fran's ass.
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-16-2013, 7:36 AM Reply   
The hawks looked great - 9ers looked like deer in headlights the whole game. They were out coached, out played and out prepared.

My KC wager worked out well - yeehaw
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-16-2013, 9:07 AM Reply   
3 points?!?!?!? That's it!?!?!?!?
I thought the Hawks would win the game but I figured the 49ers would have made it a game. Good to see the Hawks already in 1st place in the NFC West.

Also, losing to KC must be the pits.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2013, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry1167 View Post
^^^Yes I am. Kept your girls out of the playoffs last year. Hopefully Romo throws some more timely picks this year. He's good at that.
Looks like your skins are 0-2 and sliding down the slippery slope fast! RGIII is taking the blame though. RGIII is leading Romo easily in the pick department. When you Compare RGIII to ELI he looks a little better.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2013, 12:27 PM Reply   
Russell Wilson had a below average rating,but fortunately his defense made up for that.Colin Kaepernick had a below average rating,well below wilson.His defense couldn't overcome that as well as 12 penalties for 121 yards,2 fumbles lost and 3 int. Oh and let's not forget the record crowd noise.Next week the hawks play the Jags.Maybe Tim Tebow will be ready by then to save the day.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       09-16-2013, 3:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Looks like your skins are 0-2 and sliding down the slippery slope fast! RGIII is taking the blame though. RGIII is leading Romo easily in the pick department. When you Compare RGIII to ELI he looks a little better.
Yeah very frustrating. RG3 is not close to 100%. He is a shell of his former self. I was afraid of this. He excels at read option and they are trying to make him a standard drop back QB. He is an average drop back passer.

None of this matters though because if our defense doesn't improve quickly we are done.

Only bright side is the NFC East is weak this year and Skins are only one game out. We have two winable games coming up and could be 2-2 going into the bye. I have little to no confidence in this though.

Your Cowboys aren't going to do anything this year either. Chip Kelly's offense looked good against the Skins D but now you see why. Giants are a mystery.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-16-2013, 3:19 PM Reply   
This is a great opportunity for you hawk haters to go ahead and pull your out of your collective asses.

Of someone is struggling with the definition of dominance just throw this game on and they'll figure out real quick.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2013, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
This is a great opportunity for you hawk haters to go ahead and pull your out of your collective asses.

Of someone is struggling with the definition of dominance just throw this game on and they'll figure out real quick.
Were not haters. We just doubt they will play that well every game.To see proof watch the Carolina game again.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-16-2013, 4:15 PM Reply   
^^^^hahahaha^^^^^^ So does that mean that Carolina is better than SanFran since they actually scored a touchdown? If so, I agree. Only reason the 49ers aren't 0-2 is they got an extra down against GB.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-16-2013, 5:34 PM Reply   
Bobby you're the very definition of a hater.

Are they gonna play that well every week? Of course not. They'll play better once they get to full strength
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2013, 8:55 PM Reply   
Well the Steelers made a statement! They suck!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2013, 8:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^^^hahahaha^^^^^^ So does that mean that Carolina is better than SanFran since they actually scored a touchdown? If so, I agree. Only reason the 49ers aren't 0-2 is they got an extra down against GB.
Sounds like a hater statement. Did the 49ers score? yes! So it doesn't matter what down it was.Your just frustrated because your team always chokes come crunch time.Empty Trophy Case Syndrome!
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-16-2013, 10:04 PM Reply   
Don't feed the trolls.

Go Hawks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-16-2013, 10:05 PM Reply   
What I've come to realize with the Hawk's new success is that their fans aren't used to it. It's kind of like newly rich people compared to people who have had money for generations. There's no class there. No grace. They want to flaunt it and brag like a newly pro athlete who just came out of the ghetto and needs to go buy that new Lamborghini. You've heard of sore losers right? Well, they're sore winners. It's like they're finally getting that welfare check dey been waitin on. No class. Just a bunch of trash talkin classless people whose number just came up and they want to act like they're some dynasty that should have been feared for years. Get over youselves! We'll see how that attitude plays out for the rest of the season. For the record, I like both the Niners and the Hawks. Been to 3 Hawks games and one Niners game in my life. Just disappointed in Hawk's fan's behavior. Try showing some class Seattle fans!

Last edited by markj; 09-16-2013 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Forgot words
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-16-2013, 10:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
What I've come to realize with the Hawk's new success is that their fans aren't used to it. It's kind of like newly rich people compared to people who have had money for generations. There's no class there. No grace. They want to flaunt it and brag like a newly pro athlete who just came out of the ghetto and needs to go buy that new Lamborghini. You've heard of sore losers right? Well, they're sore winners. It's like they're finally getting that welfare check dey been waitin on. No class. Just a bunch of trash talkin classless people whose number just came up and they want to act like they're some dynasty that should have been feared for years. Get over youselves! We'll see how that attitude plays out for the rest of the season. For the record, I like both the Niners and the Hawks. Been to 3 Hawks games and one Niners game in my life. Just disappointed in Hawk's fan's behavior. Try showing some class Seattle fans!
I know I just had a little fun with my "trolls" comment directed at Bobby... but seriously man... you realize this is actually a "Smack Talk" thread, right? This is the place where people are supposed to "flaunt and brag".
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-17-2013, 3:54 AM Reply   
This thread is specifically geared towards smack. Don't like i... don't get it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-17-2013, 5:34 AM Reply   
Will the Seahawks be able to handle the Jaguars? This is the perfect let down upset pick. After an emotional win at home will they be ready for the win hungry Jaguars?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2013, 7:21 AM Reply   
Sea -20 points as of this morning and yet 63% of the public is already on SEA giving that spread. The line started at 17.5 which means money is pouring into SEA so they are trying to bait people into taking JAX. It's so off you can not even bet on the game straight up with out the spread right now. Rob - If you think Jax can get it done, wait till 1 hour before game time and throw on $100 on Jax straight up - Will likely pay like $1K.

Det/Wash looks interesting - Washington only favored by 1 at home right now. Public is 50-50. There is talk of RG3 sitting this week. If he does, the line drastically changes. Might be worth grabbing Det now before the week moves on.

Still glancing the week.

Denver and Seattle have to be the leading candidates to get to the end at this point I think.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-17-2013, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffalow View Post
Sea -20 points as of this morning and yet 63% of the public is already on SEA giving that spread. The line started at 17.5 which means money is pouring into SEA so they are trying to bait people into taking JAX. It's so off you can not even bet on the game straight up with out the spread right now. Rob - If you think Jax can get it done, wait till 1 hour before game time and throw on $100 on Jax straight up - Will likely pay like $1K.

Det/Wash looks interesting - Washington only favored by 1 at home right now. Public is 50-50. There is talk of RG3 sitting this week. If he does, the line drastically changes. Might be worth grabbing Det now before the week moves on.

Still glancing the week.

Denver and Seattle have to be the leading candidates to get to the end at this point I think.
I agree with you on Den and Sea going the distance. Now I have a stupid question. How do you bet on a game? Can you do it online?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-17-2013, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by digg311 View Post
I know I just had a little fun with my "trolls" comment directed at Bobby... but seriously man... you realize this is actually a "Smack Talk" thread, right? This is the place where people are supposed to "flaunt and brag".
Oh I get it. That was me just talkin my own smack back. Don't get me started on the suicide weather up there either. I couldnt say jack about the game because the Niners got their butts handed to them so I went after their fans. (all true what I said about them though).
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-17-2013, 8:54 AM Reply   
I'm pumped that Hawks fans are bragging and pumping our chests. We have never been the favorite to win it all and now we are.
Better get use to our "classless" ways because we are also the 3rd youngest team in the NFL right now.
Also, I love that a 49er fan would call us "classless", last time I checked no fan ever got murdered at a Seahawk game. The 49er players are another story. 29-3.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2013, 10:08 AM Reply   
Everyone hates it when you talk smack and then can back it up!
Old     (DenverRider)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-17-2013, 10:17 AM Reply   
My son here in Denver has got a great joke for Giants fans.

Knock knock
Who's there?
Owen
Owen who?
Owen 2
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-17-2013, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Now I have a stupid question. How do you bet on a game? Can you do it online?
Yes,
I usually use Bovada.lv
.... its legit and I have actually cashed out and the checks clear just fine.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-17-2013, 10:34 AM Reply   
Last 10 Years -- NFL Playoff Appearances
Here are the number of playoff appearances over the last 10 seasons by each NFL franchise.
9: Indianapolis
8: New England
7: Pittsburgh, Philadelphia, Green Bay
6: Baltimore, NY Giants,SEATTLE
5: NY Jets, San Diego, Atlanta
4: Denver, Tennessee, Dallas, New Orleans
3: Cincinnati, Kansas City, Chicago, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, Carolina
2: Jacksonville, Washington, San Francisco, Arizona, St. Louis
1: Cleveland, Miami, Oakland, Houston, Detroit
0: Buffalo

Not exactly johnny come latelys
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       09-17-2013, 11:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here are the number of playoff appearances over the last 10 seasons by each NFL franchise.
...Not exactly johnny come latelys
Winning the NFC West was sort of a cakewalk 2010 and older. Honestly only in the last 2/3 years has that division made a turn around. They made it with a 7-9 record one year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-17-2013, 11:22 AM Reply   
Glad I'm not a Buffalo fan. Ouch.
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-17-2013, 11:43 AM Reply   
you mean the year the Hawks made it in @ 7-9 and beat the defending Champs in the 1st round?
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-17-2013, 5:04 PM Reply   
I use 5Dimes, NorthBet, Sportsbetting.com - Each will have slightly different odds, so I shop each game. I am a heavy UFC/MMA bettor and certain sites are much better than others. Most will let you start with a credit card.

I actually like Buffalo this year - think they stand a decent chance at a good season. Them and KC
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-17-2013, 5:11 PM Reply   
My point is we're pretty accustomed to winning its not "new" to us. Now we're simply the best.
Its a little more than a turn around its now the toughest division is football.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-18-2013, 3:21 PM Reply   
This video is awesome!!! Scumbag 49er fan can't take it anymore and punches the guy next to him. Stay classy San Fran.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xELuBZF_rgA
Old     (supersonicmi)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-18-2013, 3:37 PM Reply   
HAHA!
http://t.foxsports.msn.com/nfl/49ers...s-are-too-loud
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-18-2013, 4:57 PM Reply   
Here is the article:
Don’t think that 49ers fans are going to just let their 29-3 whooping at the hands of the Seahawks go by without retribution. After all, this is the Bay Area! The epicenter of protest! Something unfair must have gone down on Sunday night and Judy Spellman and Rich Schiller plan to do something about it.

Without further ado, we present a letter to the editor that appeared in the San Francisco Chronicle:

Was anyone else appalled by the unsportsmanlike conduct of the Seattle Seahawks and their fans, juiced on noise, which surely creates as big an advantage over an opponent as any performance enhancing drug and which, to their shame, NFL officials turn the same blind eye they have to concussions and drugs?

It would be simple to fix. Seahawks players and managers would ask their fans to cease and desist, and the NFL would implement a new rule: The visiting team may stop the game when fan noise is greater than a specified decibel level, and should this rule be violated in more than three games, no home games will be played at the offending field for the rest of the season, including playoff games. Things would quiet down.

At a time when the world seems sour, sports give us a place of joy, community and hope, and to have it spoiled is a bigger loss than it seems on the surface.

Lest you think Judy and Rich are just isolated fans, here is another letter that appeared in the Chronicle:

I couldn’t agree more with “Unsportsmanlike conduct in Seattle” (Letters, Sept. 17).

It wasn’t a game of skill anymore; it was an exhibition of excessive stadium noise, posturing obscenities in your opponent’s face to draw a foul and street-punk behavior to fire up tensions to gain any advantage to get the win.

I hope the NFL will listen before the fans go deaf. Please stop the excessive stadium noise, and just play football.

Ellen Gust, Palo Alto

what a frigging joke. 40 whiners unite
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-19-2013, 12:34 PM Reply   
This week's pics

Jacksonville @ Seattle - snurk...

Arizona @ New Orleans - Saints

St Louis @ Dallas - Going out on a limb and picking the Rams.

Indianapolis @ San Francisco - Weird feeling tells me Indy is gonna win this one.

HAWKS!

And for the Niners Fans,

HAWKS!

Nice small un -intimidating pink in a tiny little font so as not to offend your delicate physiological condition.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-19-2013, 1:15 PM Reply   
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/96...eging-shooting

49ers just being 49ers here. Everyone loves a party with the hosts shooting guns. Kind of a real wild west feel.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-19-2013, 3:23 PM Reply   
My Picks

THURSDAY @8:30

KC @ PHI - Eagles

SUNDAY @ 1:00

HOU @ BAL - RAVENS
NYG @ CAR- GIANTS get off the schnide,but ELI still throws a couple more picks.
DET @ WAS- This is a tough one but i'll take Detroit.
SD @ TEN - Chargers
ARI @ NO - SAINTS at home
TB @ NE-PATRIOTS
GB @ CIN - Packers are too much for Bengals D
STL @ DAL - Since the Rams are on the road,i'll take the COWBOYS at home.
CLE @ MIN - VIKINGS

SUNDAY @ 4:05

ATL @ MIA- DOLPHINS are hot,but the Falcons have too many weapons.Falcons win.
BUF @ NYJ - This is another tough one,but i'll take the Bills.
IND @ SF - 49ERS at home.
JAC @ SEA - This will be another tough one to pick,but since the Jags didn't get Tebow i'll take the Hawks at home.

SUNDAY @8:30

CHI @ PIT - DA BEARS

MONDAY @ 8:40

OAK @ DEN - BRONCOS
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-20-2013, 3:20 PM Reply   
Aldon Smith got arrested at 7AM today?!?!?!
Colts/49ers is going to be good if he has to sit out.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-20-2013, 3:47 PM Reply   
"Aldon Smith got arrested at 7AM today?!?!?!
Colts/49ers is going to be good if he has to sit out."

Bahahahahahaha

And the Hawks are the thugs? Are we watching the rapid fall of the Niners??? Stay tuned we just might be...

Go Indy!
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-21-2013, 8:19 AM Reply   
Harbaugh had the guy in practice while he was apparently still drunk yesterday... so I don't see him pulling him from the Indy game. And we know the league won't act any time soon... when they do, it'll likely big though. This was his 2nd arrest for DUI in 2 years (got the first reduced), plus he got stabbed at his own party last year... no idea why the cops didn't get involved in that. Now he's being sued because a guy got shot twice at that same party and lists Aldon as one of the people firing guns. Again, shots fired and no cops? Not to mention he had weed and pills in the car this time. The "pills" may be nothing... they haven't said what they were.

No matter what, this kid need help. He's in a downward spiral for sure. I hope he gets it before he takes out a kid at bus stop instead of a tree.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-21-2013, 5:49 PM Reply   
I am so glad football is back. I just spent the day watching the Huskies beat up on a near division 2 team and tomorrow get to see the same on TV when the Pete beats the crap out of his old buddy.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2013, 4:35 PM Reply   
After the last couple weeks, you might want to call the folks at the Hall of Fame and put a hold on that Kaepernick bust all the niners fans had voted into production.

He's a talented athlete and may become a good NFL quarterback, but I'd like to see a little more track record before he is anointed in with the greats. Especially in a franchise that has a history of putting some pretty good QB's on the field.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-22-2013, 5:09 PM Reply   
Hawks roll on in impressive fashion while the Niners get their azzes kicked at home.

I knew their fragile little egos would still be bruised this week. What should be interesting is how they react to two brutal beatings and a road game on a short week. I predict a third loss in a row.

Ha, before I even finish this post they announce Smith is being admitted to a reab and won't be playing Thursday.

HAWKS!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-22-2013, 6:56 PM Reply   
The Hawks rolled on a losing team that couldn't beat anybody. I wouldn't brag about that. The win against the 49ers was over a team that is now below .500. Food for thought.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2013, 7:34 PM Reply   
^^^^^^

5 days ago you called them the "win hungry Jags" and called for an upset. Now that the hawks blow them off the field they are a team that "couldn't beat anybody" .

And your favorite line about "empty trophy case syndrome"..... Every team starts the season 0-0, unless you have some inside info on how teams get spotted an extra regular season win for every Superbowl they win. Until that happens, what happened last year don't mean squat. Great for marketing and building the franchise's fan base, but means very little on the field.

San Francisco is a first class organization, they'll come around. But just like every other, they've had awful periods as well.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-22-2013, 7:38 PM Reply   
Full disclosure.... I lived in the Bay Area until I was 8, and moved to Seattle. I was in Seattle when the hawks were hatched, and for years I was a hawks fan first but still watched the niners closely. When they got lumped into the same division, however, I had to cut my ties to the niners and pledge my loyalty to the hawks.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-23-2013, 3:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
^^^^^^

5 days ago you called them the "win hungry Jags" and called for an upset. Now that the hawks blow them off the field they are a team that "couldn't beat anybody" .

And your favorite line about "empty trophy case syndrome"..... Every team starts the season 0-0, unless you have some inside info on how teams get spotted an extra regular season win for every Superbowl they win. Until that happens, what happened last year don't mean squat. Great for marketing and building the franchise's fan base, but means very little on the field.

San Francisco is a first class organization, they'll come around. But just like every other, they've had awful periods as well.
I never called the Jaguars win hungry. I asked if the Hawks could beat them. Look at my picks! I picked the Hawks scroll up and you will see.

Last edited by cwb4me; 09-23-2013 at 3:34 AM.
Old     (rugbyballa3)      Join Date: Feb 2013       09-23-2013, 5:47 AM Reply   
i thinks its funny how people are hating on the hawks. why cant some people just say yeah i hate the hawks but they got a good team and they are doing well. i hate the niners but i can say they have a good team. they might be falling apart right now but still a good team. yes the hawks are my team and will always be my team and they have been my team for as long as i can remember. lossing with rick meyer in the kingdom. and i loved them then and i love them now.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-23-2013, 8:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Will the Seahawks be able to handle the Jaguars? This is the perfect let down upset pick. After an emotional win at home will they be ready for the win hungry Jaguars?
Jesus dude, keep track of your own smack.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-23-2013, 8:40 AM Reply   
Solid two game lead in the NFC West!! I love it.
Hawks had a nice practice verses the Jags. 49ers are falling part, Aldon goes to rehab, Gore is fighting with the coach, Kaep is looking like a rookie QB, Willis and Davis are injured. Going to be interesting Thursday night when they go to the Rams where they haven't won since 2011 season. Thankfully one of those teams will be 1-3.
Old     (wakereviews)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-23-2013, 9:09 AM Reply   
CHIEFS!!!! 3-0 gotta love that!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-23-2013, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakereviews View Post
CHIEFS!!!! 3-0 gotta love that!
Alex Smith not looking like such a bum now, is he? Niner's should have held him for a couple more years while Kaep gets up to speed.....
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-23-2013, 11:49 AM Reply   
What has happened to the Niners Oline? They where one of the best in the entire league and now look like garbage. The niners really are looking like a crap show and the problem is they are really old as a team. They could be in big trouble. Still too early but things look really weird for them.
Old     (digg311)      Join Date: Sep 2007       09-23-2013, 11:55 AM Reply   
Did I want the 9ers to lose to the Colts at home? Yep. Did I want them to completely come off the rails and start imploding on themselves? No way. I like the rivalry. I like a tough division and watching iron sharpen iron. So personally, I hope they get their ish together. (and for the record, I don't think they're as bad as they appear right now... they'll recover).
That said, the Hawks are looking incredibly strong... They didn't get Browner and Clemons back until Sunday. Plus they've still got Bruce Irvin and Percy Harvin coming in later...

This squad is one of the best in the NFL... and has an early headstart on the division... and they still haven't put their best 53 on the field.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-23-2013, 5:05 PM Reply   
Gotta agree with Rich. Really wouldn't be very fun if the Niners don't turn it around. They're about the only team in the NFC we can logically have a feud with and it will really suck if that goes away.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-23-2013, 6:46 PM Reply   
We have a couple tough challenges coming up in the next two weeks. If we come out on top with both those there can be no doubt.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2013, 10:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
We have a couple tough challenges coming up in the next two weeks. If we come out on top with both those there can be no doubt.
No doubt about what? That it's gonna rain like Chinese water torture until July of 2014 in that Hell hole of a state? Actually the Hawks are lookin pretty tight now. Manning was a well oiled machine tonight too. (even if it was against the Raiders)
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-24-2013, 3:17 AM Reply   
6 teams are 0-3
Steelers 0-3
NY Giants 0-3
washington 0-3
Vikings 0-3
Tampa Bay 0-3
Jaguars 0-3

Which teams will make it to 0-4?

6 teams are 3-0
Patriots 3-0
Dolphins 3-0
Chiefs 3-0
Saints 3-0
Broncos 3-0
Seahawks 3-0

Which teams will be 4-0?
Old     (JustinMD)      Join Date: Jan 2012       09-24-2013, 5:30 AM Reply   
0-4
Steelers
Giants
Jag
Skins

4-0
Broncos
Patriots
Saints
Chiefs
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-24-2013, 6:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^No way. RG3 is going to play smarter and he's already come back from one knee surgery. Field has been fixed. Wilson will not have the year he had last year. Wake up call.

Where is Larry these days???
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-24-2013, 1:26 PM Reply   
where are all the smack talkers?? 49ers, Skins, Rams, Giants, Falcons? Guys the season isn't over you still have draft picks to play for.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-24-2013, 1:44 PM Reply   
My Titans are 2-1 (and could have been 3-0 if for not blowing it against the Texans). If CJ ever gains his form, they could be a dangerous team.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       09-24-2013, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Where is Larry these days???
I am here. Don't have any smack to talk. Skins suck. Going to the game this weekend against the Raiders and praying for a victory. Only positive is that RG3 looked a little better against the Lions but still not like last year. Our defense sucks. I succumbed to the hype.

Seattle looks tough to beat. I give them props. Maybe you guys win a Super Bowl and can join the club. Skins won 3. I don't care that it's in the past. You gotta perform at the highest level to earn respect in the present. Until then you will still hear it from fans who root for teams with multitple Super Bowl victories.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-24-2013, 4:28 PM Reply   
I have to give props to the Skins fans here in Richmond Va. They are still wearing their jerseys and flying their flags. That's a diehard fan.They are a lot quieter as far as smack talk though.
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       09-24-2013, 4:37 PM Reply   
Skins fans are all diehards. We haven't been good except for a couple of playoff years since the early 90's. Moved to CA many moons ago but still love the Skins.

I still believe just a little bit in this year because the NFC East is really bad and we are not totally out of it yet. We're on life support but not out. Raider game is must win.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-24-2013, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
I am here. Don't have any smack to talk. Skins suck. Going to the game this weekend against the Raiders and praying for a victory. Only positive is that RG3 looked a little better against the Lions but still not like last year. Our defense sucks. I succumbed to the hype.

Seattle looks tough to beat. I give them props. Maybe you guys win a Super Bowl and can join the club. Skins won 3. I don't care that it's in the past. You gotta perform at the highest level to earn respect in the present. Until then you will still hear it from fans who root for teams with multitple Super Bowl victories.

Never give up on the smack!

In years past My Hawks have been back markers in the world of football and I've never backed away from slinging it on this thread! Just ask those who've been around the last decade.

This thread has nothing to do with stats, fantasy ball or in many cases reality. That's what makes it unique and why it's one of the most popular threads on WW year after year.

Now suck it up and get back to believing the delusion that RGIII and the Skins have a chance in he!! of making the playoffs.

Last edited by seattle; 09-24-2013 at 4:44 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-24-2013, 6:23 PM Reply   
Next week the 0-4 teams will be Steelers,Skins ,Bucs,Jaguars and Giants.

The 4-0 teams will be Broncos,Chiefs and Saints.

What's your take?
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       09-24-2013, 6:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Never give up on the smack!

In years past My Hawks have been back markers in the world of football and I've never backed away from slinging it on this thread! Just ask those who've been around the last decade.

This thread has nothing to do with stats, fantasy ball or in many cases reality. That's what makes it unique and why it's one of the most popular threads on WW year after year.

Now suck it up and get back to believing the delusion that RGIII and the Skins have a chance in he!! of making the playoffs.
Okay. Done. We have a small chance in hell to make the playoffs. We were 3-6 last year and won 7 straight to get in. Watch out.

Man I wish we still played at RFK. That place used to rock kinda like Seattle does now. It was one of the hardest places to play. Small, very loud and in your face. The joint would litterally shake.

Seattle is going to be very tough to beat if they get home field advantage.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-26-2013, 3:16 AM Reply   
My Picks for this week

THURSDAY @ 8:25 PM

49ERS @ STL - 49ERS bounce back with a win.

SUNDAY @ 1:00 PM

BAL @ BUF - Ravens
ARI @TB - Cardinals
PIT @ MIN- Vikings prove Steelers are that bad. Pittsburgh goes 0-4.
NYG @ KC - Chiefs win and Giants join Steelers at 0-4.
IND @ JAC- Colts win and Jaguars go 0-4.
SEA @ HOU - Texans get back to their winning ways.Seahawks get corralled in Texas.
CIN @ CLE - Bengals win a close one.
CHI @ DET - This one could go either way but i'll take the Lions at home.

SUNDAY @ 4:05 PM

NYJ @ TEN - Titans ground the Jets in Nashville.

SUNDAY @ 4:25 PM

WAS @ OAK - Redskins can't get healthy in the BLACK HOLE!!! Raiders win.

PHI @ DEN - Eagles can't fly at mile high. Broncos win!

DAL @ SD- This one should be close. I'll take the COWBOYS to win with balance on offense.

SUNDAY @ 8:30 PM

NE @ ATL - Falcons at home.

MONDAY @ 7:30

MIA @ NO - Someones going to lose their 1st game. I'll take the Saints to remain undefeated.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-26-2013, 7:04 AM Reply   
Niners @ Rams - Rams

Hawks @ Texans - Hawks

Cards @ Bucs - Bucs

Go Hawks!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       09-26-2013, 8:50 PM Reply   
One things for sure St. Louis has an amazing running game! WOW!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-27-2013, 3:32 AM Reply   
The 49ers are off life support.........................................Th ey may be alright for awhile.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-27-2013, 7:53 AM Reply   
Who would have thought St Louis was actually that bad...